NY, LA, Miami and 'Dirty Bomb' Threat

You haven't been paying attention. People like Ruby and Maineman do NOT care what happens to Iraq or Iraqis. Ohh they will piss and moan about how the US supposedly killed x number of them and then in the same breath say " we have to leave".

They will claim the high moral ground in one breath, about how we caused all these problems and then continue with " and we must leave now". It is all word games for them. The truth is they do not give one good rat's ass about those people.

while people like you will mortgage our future and act with extreme negligence in the effort to protect OUR citizens rather than admit that Iraq was a mistake.

the truth is: I care more about Americans and protecting Americans than I do about acting as an ineffective refereee in a sectarian dispute that was seven hundred years old when Columbus "discovered" America.

So do you think that it's good strategy to allow Iran to take over the entire mid-east and destroy Israel while we hide behind our borders ?

Take over the mid-east???

When in your lifetime have they even attempted to do such a thing, let alone get even close to achieving even REMOTE success?

If it wasn't for US intervention in the 70's and 80's, they'd be merely a memory of what they are villified in the media for today.

The only place you will hear that Iran is an immediate viable threat to US or Israeli interests, is in the US corporate media. Why do you trust the corporate media so much?

Take over the mid-east???

When in your lifetime have they even attempted to do such a thing, let alone get even close to achieving even REMOTE success?

If it wasn't for US intervention in the 70's and 80's, they'd be merely a memory of what they are villified in the media for today.

The only place you will hear that Iran is an immediate viable threat to US or Israeli interests, is in the US corporate media. Why do you trust the corporate media so much?

Yup, nuclear weapons and a huge army, no threat there. Run by religious zealots from the middle ages, no problem at all. Run By a religion that believes it must control all people all over the world and enforce Allah's word, why we have nothing to fear at all. A government that used young children as human mine detectors. No threat at all.

You haven't been paying attention. People like Ruby and Maineman do NOT care what happens to Iraq or Iraqis. Ohh they will piss and moan about how the US supposedly killed x number of them and then in the same breath say " we have to leave".

They will claim the high moral ground in one breath, about how we caused all these problems and then continue with " and we must leave now". It is all word games for them. The truth is they do not give one good rat's ass about those people.

You are quite out of line to lie and think you have an ability to accurately portray my feelings about anything obviously.

Iraq deserves to self determine and I bet you dont think its a good idea to solve our problems by getting bombed and occupied by a foreign nation.

We started a bloodbath in Iraq that will take much more blood before its over and you support the invasion WE started that has killed all those Iraqis and you support CONTINUING to do it, its YOU who dosent give a rats ass about Iraqis and obviously you dont give a rats ass about our solidiers either since their blood is also in that bloodbath we started.

It was us "libs" who were bitching about US support of Saddam back when that bloodthristy terrorist Reagan was in office, rationalize or revise that history some more ostrich.

You are quite out of line to lie and think you have an ability to accurately portray my feelings about anything obviously.

Iraq deserves to self determine and I bet you dont think its a good idea to solve our problems by getting bombed and occupied by a foreign nation.

We started a bloodbath in Iraq that will take much more blood before its over and you support the invasion WE started that has killed all those Iraqis and you support CONTINUING to do it, its YOU who dosent give a rats ass about Iraqis and obviously you dont give a rats ass about our solidiers either since their blood is also in that bloodbath we started.

It was us "libs" who were bitching about US support of Saddam back when that bloodthristy terrorist Reagan was in office, rationalize or revise that history some more ostrich.

Another crackpot on the board I see.

So explain again, slowly for us brain damaged psycho paths how our leaving BEFORE Iraq can defend it self stops the blood shed, helps the Iraqis with self determination, protects us and them, etc etc......

Ohh and remind me again what branch of the military YOU served in.

Yup, nuclear weapons and a huge army, no threat there. Run by religious zealots from the middle ages, no problem at all. Run By a religion that believes it must control all people all over the world and enforce Allah's word, why we have nothing to fear at all. A government that used young children as human mine detectors. No threat at all.

Fear mongering. I havent seen any shortage of christian countries who have been doing the invading and colonizing for the past century. It was the christian nations who overthrew foreign nations govts to install dictators that would be favorable to western economic policies. Dont let facts get in the way of a good ol fashioned bigoted "they are soooo bad, soooo savage, soooo inhumane" while we torture people in secret prisons.

It is the US who believe they must control people all over the world and that statement is in our ACTIONS which speak louder than any words or any spin you can place upon peoples words.

Another crackpot on the board I see.

So explain again, slowly for us brain damaged psycho paths how our leaving BEFORE Iraq can defend it self stops the blood shed, helps the Iraqis with self determination, protects us and them, etc etc......

Ohh and remind me again what branch of the military YOU served in.

We cant possibly do anything thats going to HELP the situation which is why so many tried to STOP the US from invading in the first place. You advocate and support aggressive wars but call me the crackpot, what a joke!

Iraq cant defend itself while we are there because we are a large force they NEED protection FROM.

I havent nor would I serve in the military, not the US one anyway. The govt in charge of them misuses them and is far to corrupt to be trusted. Of course we see this, they dont care about the soldiers, if they did they wouldnt invade in aggressive immoral illegal wars and waste their lives so carelessly.

I love the propaganda where so many run around giving lip service to supporting the soldiers but as soon as we want someone else resources we waste their lives like they were used tissues. Oh and dont let a soldier speak up and disagree with the neo con agenda, watch how fast the "support" disappears then.

We cant possibly do anything thats going to HELP the situation which is why so many tried to STOP the US from invading in the first place. You advocate and support aggressive wars but call me the crackpot, what a joke!

Iraq cant defend itself while we are there because we are a large force they NEED protection FROM.

I havent nor would I serve in the military, not the US one anyway. The govt in charge of them misuses them and is far to corrupt to be trusted. Of course we see this, they dont care about the soldiers, if they did they wouldnt invade in aggressive immoral illegal wars and waste their lives so carelessly.

I love the propaganda where so many run around giving lip service to supporting the soldiers but as soon as we want someone else resources we waste their lives like they were used tissues. Oh and dont let a soldier speak up and disagree with the neo con agenda, watch how fast the "support" disappears then.

Ignorance is bliss in your case. You don't even know enough to be taken seriously. I am beginning to suspect your young as well. Great liberal talking points, ohh wait, I forgot your not a liberal are you?

Great dodge on answering the question. Our leaving will cause a lot more bloodshed then our staying, even the left knows that. Just admit you do not CARE how many Iraqis die, they are just numbers for you to use to attack the great "rightwing" conspiracy.

I spent 16 years in the United States Marine Corps and only left when I was medically retired. Pretending I am paying lip service to our military members is the biggest load of crap you have spewed yet.

As for your support of our troops, you just called them all mass murderers and criminals , well rather all those that haven't deserted to avoid this "illegal" "immoral" war where WE are murdering Iraqis to steal all their oil.

Ignorance is bliss in your case. You don't even know enough to be taken seriously. I am beginning to suspect your young as well. Great liberal talking points, ohh wait, I forgot your not a liberal are you?

Great dodge on answering the question. Our leaving will cause a lot more bloodshed then our staying, even the left knows that. Just admit you do not CARE how many Iraqis die, they are just numbers for you to use to attack the great "rightwing" conspiracy.

I spent 16 years in the United States Marine Corps and only left when I was medically retired. Pretending I am paying lip service to our military members is the biggest load of crap you have spewed yet.

As for your support of our troops, you just called them all mass murderers and criminals , well rather all those that haven't deserted to avoid this "illegal" "immoral" war where WE are murdering Iraqis to steal all their oil.

Gee all those women and children that died to US bombs were just in the way? They should have known being home they are just in the way, heck just being in Iraq is in the way right?

You support an illegal war that kills both Iraqi civilians and US soldiers.

I dont think there will be MORE bloodshed when we leave, I think there will be bloodshed but it will be a very important step to getting towards a solutions. With the US there it is the equivalent of never allowing a wound to heal. They CANNOT self determine under occupation, its an oxymoron.

You just dont want to take responsiblity for the death and destruction we brought down on them nor the death and destruction that will occur to fix it...thats our fault. We cant fix what we broke either, we have to face that we broke it and leave them to fix it. We should be ashamed, thats what you are trying to hard to avoid, the shame.

I disagree. I used to think this was the case, but frankly given the gross incompetence shown by the Bush administration to get anything done, I no longer feel this is the case. I have lost hope in the administration to get anything done in Iraq, and I think that by the time another administration enters, it will be too late.
[/QUOTE]

I disagree. I used to think this was the case, but frankly given the gross incompetence shown by the Bush administration to get anything done, I no longer feel this is the case. I have lost hope in the administration to get anything done in Iraq, and I think that by the time another administration enters, it will be too late.

no shit. 175 civilians killed today alone with car bombs. what exactly are we going to accomplish by staying there any longer? Does anyone really think that Maliki is going to wake up tomorrow morning and, all of a sudden, be this leader who will reconcile the factions in Iraq? Does anyone really think that loyalty to a four - or five or six or ten - year old Iraqi military tradition will supercede a thousand years of loyalty to muslim sect and keep the Iraqi army from quickly disintegrating into sunni and shiite militias upon our departure? And if anyone DOES believe those things, what is the rational basis for those beliefs and why should we continue to pour blood and money down the drain to prop them up?

This question was asked earlier in the thread....

Then why do Democrats want to redeploy our troops to other countries IN THE GULF ( I won't count Okinawa ). What is the strategy for doing that? And go ahead--fill me in on what will happen in Iraq if the US pulls it's troops out.

You all bitch and moan...175 civilians killed today alone with car bombs. what exactly are we going to accomplish by staying there any longer?

What do we accomplish by leaving, to redeploy nearby,for what purpose?
Leaving will prevent the civilians from getting killed...? How so? Does Obama think we can protect civilians from 200 miles away, 50 miles away, 5 miles away...Just what is the Democrat strategy....
Can you seriously think that Iran would just let Iraq, with their oil riches just, just play out without interference...

So we redeploy as the Democrats want...what is your vision after that...?
Iraqi water is magically restored....
Iraqi electricity magically comes on-line...
The car bombs magically disappear....
The oil begins to flow....
Iran forgets about Iraq and goes about making friends with west....

Lets hear it...you ignored this question the first time...

This question was asked earlier in the thread....

Then why do Democrats want to redeploy our troops to other countries IN THE GULF ( I won't count Okinawa ). What is the strategy for doing that? And go ahead--fill me in on what will happen in Iraq if the US pulls it's troops out.

You all bitch and moan...175 civilians killed today alone with car bombs. what exactly are we going to accomplish by staying there any longer?

What do we accomplish by leaving, to redeploy nearby,for what purpose?
Leaving will prevent the civilians from getting killed...? How so? Does Obama think we can protect civilians from 200 miles away, 50 miles away, 5 miles away...Just what is the Democrat strategy....
Can you seriously think that Iran would just let Iraq, with their oil riches just, just play out without interference...

Lets hear it...you ignored this question the first time...

The ONLY 'PLAN" is to ensure Bush looks bad. Dead Iraqis, no problem. Oil interrupted? No problem. Destablize the entire region? No problem.

They have not got a plan other than to oppose what ever Bush is doing.

Maineman is clear on his opinion... FUCK Iraq and its citizens. Ruby lives in a delusional world where US troops leave and peace breaks out all over Iraq. Larkinn hates Bush so much he goes along with any thing that is AGAINST Bush.

The Democrats haven't had a plan in years, it has been a simple " oppose" what ever the republicans do. Now they are in charge that little game doesn't work. And they are floundering around still playing it.

The ONLY 'PLAN" is to ensure Bush looks bad. Dead Iraqis, no problem. Oil interrupted? No problem. Destablize the entire region? No problem.

They have not got a plan other than to oppose what ever Bush is doing.

Maineman is clear on his opinion... FUCK Iraq and its citizens. Ruby lives in a delusional world where US troops leave and peace breaks out all over Iraq. Larkinn hates Bush so much he goes along with any thing that is AGAINST Bush.

The Democrats haven't had a plan in years, it has been a simple " oppose" what ever the republicans do. Now they are in charge that little game doesn't work. And they are floundering around still playing it.

You accusing other of partisanship is hilarious. And no, I don't hate bush. I think he is an incompetent idiot, sort of like you. I dislike him, and you, but I hate neither of you.

And the results of what will happen when the US pull out are terrible. But the situation has been getting worse for years now. The Bush administration obviously can't stabilize the country and so the question is this: Do we pull out now and let the country get on course to stabilizing itself, or do we put off that process hoping against odds that we can somehow stabilize them?

Any of those things going to happen with the US there?

Retiredgysgt,you sure do like to pretend to understand peoples point of view but you only end up proving you either dont or you purposely lie.

I dont think peace is magically gonna break out, I think they will be able to get on with the painful process of self determining. It cant be done by a corrupt foreign occupier who invaded them in an illegal invasion.

We have proven we are INCAPABLE. They are WORSE off now that the US has taken over, their infrastructure that we are sopposedly rebuilding is in WORSE condition.

You are funny with the partisan nonsense, I am not a democrat and have no faith in that party. I think they are owned and run by the same puppet masters.

I dont think ANYTHING good is going to happen while ANY US troops are there and any plans that include keeping our troops there is a bad one. Any plans to proceed building our embassy or permanant military base is a HORRIBLE ONE. We need to back out, let them sort the mess WE made of their nation and lives and then pay them compensation for years to come.

You accusing other of partisanship is hilarious. And no, I don't hate bush. I think he is an incompetent idiot, sort of like you. I dislike him, and you, but I hate neither of you.

And the results of what will happen when the US pull out are terrible. But the situation has been getting worse for years now. The Bush administration obviously can't stabilize the country and so the question is this: Do we pull out now and let the country get on course to stabilizing itself, or do we put off that process hoping against odds that we can somehow stabilize them?

Any of those things going to happen with the US there?

exactly. If our remaining there would actually improve the situation, and improve the odds that sunnis and shiites would gather together in a giant group hug and agree to forget their past enmity and jointly rule Iraq as a vibrant multicultural democracy, I would be all for staying.

I sincerely believe that this idea that our presence is keeping Iraqis from killing one another does not pass the straight face test. Here is a newsflash: one faction of Iraqis just blew up and killed 200 yazidi Iraqis YESTERDAY... and we have lost fifteen Americans in the past three days... The presence of our troops is NOT making things any better,and it is only succeeding in making US fewer.... and poorer.... and less safe.... and more despised in Iraq and around the world. But republicans will continue to wave their pompoms and send more young americans as cannon fodder in this idiotic war rather than admit that they fucked up... and they DARE complain about the democrats being partisan??????

exactly. If our remaining there would actually improve the situation, and improve the odds that sunnis and shiites would gather together in a giant group hug and agree to forget their past enmity and jointly rule Iraq as a vibrant multicultural democracy, I would be all for staying.

I sincerely believe that this idea that our presence is keeping Iraqis from killing one another does not pass the straight face test. Here is a newsflash: one faction of Iraqis just blew up and killed 200 yazidi Iraqis YESTERDAY... and we have lost fifteen Americans in the past three days... The presence of our troops is NOT making things any better,and it is only succeeding in making US fewer.... and poorer.... and less safe.... and more despised in Iraq and around the world. But republicans will continue to wave their pompoms and send more young americans as cannon fodder in this idiotic war rather than admit that they fucked up... and they DARE complain about the democrats being partisan??????

It is a baseless claim that American presence is causing bloodshed is Iraq. You admit yourself that this hatred and bloodshed is centuries old.

It is a baseless claim that American presence is causing bloodshed is Iraq. You admit yourself that this hatred and bloodshed is centuries old.

please show me where I claim that "American presence is causing bloodshed" (other than our own, of course).

I'll wait.

Forum List

Back