NY, LA, Miami and 'Dirty Bomb' Threat

now if you could only find your testicles and admit that I NEVER claimed that the American presence was causing any bloodshed, that would be real nice.

get it?

You DID however claim that you were dubious that it was preventing any bloodshed. I'm claiming that it IS preventing bloodshed. Happy?

You DID however claim that you were dubious that it was preventing any bloodshed. I'm claiming that it IS preventing bloodshed. Happy?

and I am saying that it is only forestalling it...AND causing US to experience bloodshed we would not otherwise experience.

weasel.

and I am saying that it is only forestalling it...AND causing US to experience bloodshed we would not otherwise experience.

weasel.

LOL--Ok I'll play word games with you.

I sincerely believe that this idea that our presence is keeping Iraqis from killing one another does not pass the straight face test.

I interpret this quote of yours to mean that the presence of US troops is NOT keeping any of the bloodshed down. I think it is---and I think that if out troops left now the killing would intensify--I'm not even dubious about it.( Is saying "killing" ok or would you prefer me to say "killing rate" ?)

curious...

you play word games with me and quote me...why can't you quote that passage where I said that the presence of Americans was causing bloodshed?

fuckin' pussy

You claim;

The presence of our troops is NOT making things any better,and it is only succeeding in making US fewer.... and poorer.... and less safe.... and more despised in Iraq and around the world.

I think our troops ARE making things better---better meaning less killing ( lower kill rate) than there would be if they leave.

I havent heard liberals claim saddam didnt use chemical and biological weapons, I just hear war supporters/bush supporters denials even in the face of proof that we are one of the western nations who SUPPLIED THEM. Reagan even removed him from the terrorist list so we could provide MORE help to him.

Bad things CAN happen, anywhere, anytime....I didnt need the Bush admin to tell me that. Its the fear mongering and pretending that fact is more important today than it was every other day or that we can actually CHANGE that fact by going out and invading other nations and producing mass death and suffering for millions of human beings.

england supplied them....france supplied them....china....germany....russia......the all also had oli contracts with him during the embargo.....

go check who voted to use severe consequences and then who voted against it......

you want people to negotiate and befriend people then when that happens you condemn them.... then when the try to right a wrong you futher condemn then....

Will there be more killing or less killing after we leave?

I would guess that there will be a sharp increase as we leave, and then once order is restored, likely by some gross atrocity, it will settle to a level lower than it currently is.

I would guess that there will be a sharp increase as we leave, and then once order is restored, likely by some gross atrocity, it will settle to a level lower than it currently is.

so if we leave there will be peace in the world?....

england supplied them....france supplied them....china....germany....russia......the all also had oli contracts with him during the embargo.....

go check who voted to use severe consequences and then who voted against it......

you want people to negotiate and befriend people then when that happens you condemn them.... then when the try to right a wrong you futher condemn then....

Well actually the US did NOT provide any chemical weapons or biological weapons to Iraq. Now France DID build them a nuclear power plant. The US sold medical material to Iraq and ohh my god we sold them 4 unarmed civilian helicopters as well.

Germany, France and Belgium provided most of the equipment Iraq used to build the plants to manufacture chemical and biological weapons. China and Russia provided most of the weapons, with France in that game as well.

But the tired old lie keeps getting repeated that we sold them weapons. Much like the claim we trained Osama Bin Laden, it is a fabrication.

Still waitin.

So far your claim is that the presence of US troops is not causing or preventing any bloodshed.

I don't mean to totally confuse you but after you figure out the effect our troop presence is actually having in Iraq could you answer this question please?

http://usmessageboard.com/showpost.php?p=601190&postcount=19

Maineman has clearly stated in the past he does NOT care about Muslims killing each other and he further has claimed they do it all over the world and we can have no impact on it. Which of course ignores the reality that a strong Government DOES in fact prevent just that.

He has been clear, fuck the Iraqis, thats his stated opinion in numerous threads.

Well actually the US did NOT provide any chemical weapons or biological weapons to Iraq. Now France DID build them a nuclear power plant. The US sold medical material to Iraq and ohh my god we sold them 4 unarmed civilian helicopters as well.

Germany, France and Belgium provided most of the equipment Iraq used to build the plants to manufacture chemical and biological weapons. China and Russia provided most of the weapons, with France in that game as well.

But the tired old lie keeps getting repeated that we sold them weapons. Much like the claim we trained Osama Bin Laden, it is a fabrication.

Did you miss the part where evidence was posted which disproved this foolishness?

Your claiming that magically after we leave the Iraq military and police will suddenly be able to do what they can not do now with our help.

No, I'm not claiming that either. I suspect once we leave both the Iraqi military and Iraqi police will quickly find themselves unable to deal with the situation that develops.

Forum List

Back