NY Jets oust Tebow

The people of Seattle got shafted by their government assholes, they played games and lost the team. Now they play victim, they can look to their own elected idiots to blame.

Seahawks are much better than their fans, they really suck.

If, by THAT, you are suggesting that some other city or region deserves the Seahawks more than Seattle I will accept your envy.... :lol:

Just like OKC deserved the Sonics.

Out of bounds! I could not care less about what happened to the Sonics. If Seattle gave a rat shit about thier basketball team they should have said or done something when the original owners devested themselves of the team. Ownership has it's priviliges. Whining about it now as if Seattle was screwed is humorous to witness.

No team, that has not already proven themselves in a previous Super Bowl NFL champion, has ever recieved as much national vestment of speculation. I know that the only undefeated team in history, the Dolphins , weren't thought of as "the best team on paper" as the Seahawks are right now. Some say SF is better...Some say the Broncos are better.. Strangely no one is saying the reigning Super Bowl champs are the best team right now. Astonishing how no one in the national sports media has not jumped up in indignation that the Ravens have been completely dissed.

Oh ya... Shame about Tebow..whatever..blah... blah...

Last edited:
I actually hated Tebow when he was at Florida. I thought the SEC media painted him great and he got a bigger head than he ever deserved; especially when they handed him that second paper championship. That said, now that I see all the bitches hating on him just because of his religious beliefs; I kind of want to see him succeed as an F U to those bitches.
"Second paper championship"?
How so?
Can't help it if Cali can't hang with the SEC.
That being said, I agree with the rest
:D

USC has a winning record against the SEC.

I actually hated Tebow when he was at Florida. I thought the SEC media painted him great and he got a bigger head than he ever deserved; especially when they handed him that second paper championship. That said, now that I see all the bitches hating on him just because of his religious beliefs; I kind of want to see him succeed as an F U to those bitches.
How so?

Oh ya...there IS that...

The people of Seattle got shafted by their government assholes, they played games and lost the team. Now they play victim, they can look to their own elected idiots to blame.

I'm not so sure about that. If the govt. didn't want to pay for their stadium, I can applaud that. I think cities should stop flipping the bill for these teams stadiums. They wouldn't do that in SF and the Gitants flipped the bill at a cost of $18 million per year and they still won a couple championships and counting.

How so?

I missed the part about Cali/USC. I don't have a dog in the fight unless you count the underdogs I tend to root for__ But yes, the system has been rigged. That year that Boise State only lost to Nevada on a missed FG; they were easily the best team in the country. The system could have locked them out even if they went undefeated though.

How so?

I missed the part about Cali/USC. I don't have a dog in the fight unless you count the underdogs I tend to root for__ But yes, the system has been rigged. That year that Boise State only lost to Nevada on a missed FG; they were easily the best team in the country. The system could have locked them out even if they went undefeated though.

I don't know about the best but I like BSU and think they should get a shot if they have the best record.

What do you guys think of the new playoffs?

I don't know about the best but I like BSU and think they should get a shot if they have the best record.

BSU plays on a bright BLUE field dude. It's really distracting.

Best college football team I've ever seen; not just that season. They lost to a Nevada team in Nevada that featured Kaefernick and the highest rushing team of all-time. And they should have won the game despite playing their worst all year long. They just had a FG kicker who missed two chippies. They crushed everyone else, but the media wanted nothing to do with that. The money wasn't in Idaho.

Best college football team I've ever seen; not just that season. They lost to a Nevada team in Nevada that featured Kaefernick and the highest rushing team of all-time. And they should have won the game despite playing their worst all year long. They just had a FG kicker who missed two chippies. They crushed everyone else, but the media wanted nothing to do with that. The money wasn't in Idaho.

Take GOOD, SMART...COACHABLE athletes ADD off the charts great coaching and play designs and you get a team that outsmarts thier opponents and wins games.

The problem with the next level is that ALL of the players are GREAT athletes. Right this minute there are really gifted human specimens in the field of professional football sweating bullets working out trying to keep an edge on some younger players that just got drafted.

Only once in a very long time does a player enter a team from the third round of the NFL draft and make it clear to anyone watching that in his sophmore season he has nothing to worry about in being replaced. That player is what is known as a FRANCHISE player for the rest of his career.

That player is Russell Wilson....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aiRWQo1B6E]Russell Wilson 2012 Rookie Highlights - I Made It - YouTube[/ame]

It's sad that you have such a woody for a guy that only threw for 194.9 ypg last year. That's like Tebow territory.

It isn't just Wilson. Ya he's the QB we have been waiting for. Of that I have no doubt. That loud mouth Sherman is just as good in his position. Nobody in the league hits on the other side of the LOS than Cam Chanceller.

The Beast. He can start earthquakes. Percy Harvin? Are you fuckin kidding me?

Don't stare at me with your boney ass fingers.. why does Vegas love the Seahawks?

I've been out there waiting for this wave all my life. I'm going to enjoy this no matter who is watching,,,

A straight up fool..head over heals in love..

Last edited:
Percy Harvin? Are you fuckin kidding me?

You paid a high price for Pervin. You'll love him for the nine or ten games he plays.

My grand dad and dad and I drove from Seattle Washington to Anaheim California two times to watch the U of W Huskies play in the Rose Bowl. I even got to drive the car (61 Buick Wildcat) several hundred miles on the way as a 12 year old. My old gramps played in the pros against Jim Thorpe. Football is in my blood. Seattle Washington/U of W has had some of the better Q Bs and Teams in the country.

Percy Harvin is just insurance. We didn't NEED Percy Harvin. The Vikings DEPENDED on Harvin. Peterson and Harvin was all they had. Ponders ??? Ponders ...????? Are you fuckin kidding me? Ponders is is a joke ...Harvin is just like that last dude we snatched for the icing on our defense nickle package..Antoine Winfield.. also from the Vikings.. That is insurance in passing situations that there will be fewer successful pass catches against the best scoring D in the NFL last year.

The Seahawks are so loaded on both sides of the LOS this season that there should be a law against it.

Harvin won't have any reason for any drama. He is on a team that will only go to him when the timing exposoes a hole in the opposition. Percy will only be on the field to pick cherriies.....

Percy Harvin? Are you fuckin kidding me?

You paid a high price for Pervin. You'll love him for the nine or ten games he plays.

My grand dad and dad and I drove from Seattle Washington to Anaheim California two times to watch the U of W Huskies play in the Rose Bowl. I even got to drive the car (61 Buick Wildcat) several hundred miles on the way as a 12 year old. My old gramps played in the pros against Jim Thorpe. Football is in my blood. Seattle Washington/U of W has had some of the better Q Bs and Teams in the country.

Percy Harvin is just insurance. We didn't NEED Percy Harvin. The Vikings DEPENDED on Harvin. Peterson and Harvin was all they had. Ponders ??? Ponders ...????? Are you fuckin kidding me? Ponders is is a joke ...Harvin is just like that last dude we snatched for the icing on our defense nickle package..Antoine Winfield.. also from the Vikings.. That is insurance in passing situations that there will be fewer successful pass catches against the best scoring D in the NFL last year.

The Seahawks are so loaded on both sides of the LOS this season that there should be a law against it.

Harvin won't have any reason for any drama. He is on a team that will only go to him when the timing exposoes a hole in the opposition. Percy will only be on the field to pick cherriies.....

Harvin is not merely insurance. He is now the best WR and kick returner on your team and it's going to suck when you game plan for him and he has a migraine and has to sit out. And it's going to further suck when his contract runs out and he wants max money.

Harvin is not merely insurance. He is now the best WR and kick returner on your team and it's going to suck when you game plan for him and he has a migraine and has to sit out. And it's going to further suck when his contract runs out and he wants max money.

No doubt the 9ers fanz are hoping and praying for the same. Colin Kaepernick better have the cameras ready to go because that "arm Kissing" thing will be few and far between when SF plays Seattle. Maybe the Seahawks will hire Timmy just to "Tebow" so Wilson won't have to strain himself from all the celebrating. The last time Harvin had a "headache" was in 2010. His problem was that he had Christian Ponder for a quarterback.

Our RWs don't get injured any more. Wilson just lays the ball so nicely in thier hands that as noted the Seahawks don't have to throw the ball as much as they would like because we have a "Beast" that runs for 1500 yards every year and THAT eats up plays and TIME off the clock.

Harvin had Peterson hogging the ball every game up in Minnisota and you saw how well THAT worked for the team as AD nearly set a record and Harvin and co didn't bust a grape in the playoffs.

Nope! Ya need it all. All cylinders pushing at the same time. ORRRrr... better put... pushing hard when it is thier turn to push. It's Seattle's turn.

No doubt the 9ers fanz are hoping and praying for the same. Colin Kaepernick better have the cameras ready to go because that "arm Kissing" thing will be few and far between when SF plays Seattle. Maybe the Seahawks will hire Timmy just to "Tebow" so Wilson won't have to strain himself from all the celebrating. The last time Harvin had a "headache" was in 2010. His problem was that he had Christian Ponder for a quarterback.

Our RWs don't get injured any more. Wilson just lays the ball so nicely in thier hands that as noted the Seahawks don't have to throw the ball as much as they would like because we have a "Beast" that runs for 1500 yards every year and THAT eats up plays and TIME off the clock.

Harvin had Peterson hogging the ball every game up in Minnisota and you saw how well THAT worked for the team as AD nearly set a record and Harvin and co didn't bust a grape in the playoffs.

Nope! Ya need it all. All cylinders pushing at the same time. ORRRrr... better put... pushing hard when it is thier turn to push. It's Seattle's turn.

It worked out great. They were going to be SB champs if they didn't fumble five times in the NFC Championship (and if the scumbag refs and Saints didn't cheat).

Last year, Harvin was the leading MVP candidate halway through the season and then he went down with injury. And then he got injured and All Day did win the MVP.

Peterson also tweeted his disapproval of trading Harvin.

It worked out great. They were going to be SB champs if they didn't fumble five times in the NFC Championship (and if the scumbag refs and Saints didn't cheat).

Last year, Harvin was the leading MVP candidate halway through the season and then he went down with injury. And then he got injured and All Day did win the MVP.

Peterson also tweeted his disapproval of trading Harvin.

True Dat! ANNnnnnnnnd.. How many bitches were crrryyyyyaann over Schneider and Carroll tossing in a first and a few mop up picks to get Harvin... ??? NOW look at the draft and name one guy that you would rather have than Harvin...

Nobody cryin now... Percy sprained an ankle trin to get one of those bogus Ponders passes against who? You guessed it Mr Holmes..The very same Seattle Seahawks. Funny how the team that should be concerned about Percy's ankle sprain was the one that caused it. Everybody else second guessing and the Hawks pounce! Now who's boo hooin.. ???

Forum List

Back