NY Jets conditioning coach admits to tripping Miami player. Should he be fired?

What should happen to him?

• Fired

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Suspended

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Fined

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Nothing more than his apology

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
LOL, here's a great interview including some very articulate Dolphin players!!! :lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLwh5nFYK5Y&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Suspended without pay. He should also be applauded for admiting wrongdoing immediately. Anyone who has strapped it on knows the emotion of the game; it's not the first time nor the last someone will act without malice of forethought. See the most famous one, 1954 Cotton Bowl:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSteCSinjTs[/ame]

Did you see the play? What do you think his punishment should be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ80NvZ1BWo

I can't miss an opportunity to make this political....

Rush Limbaugh just commented that if the Jet coach were a Democrat candidate, there would be even more attention to this situation, including slo-mo shots, still actions, vids from every angle, and finally, after all the conversation, conjecture, and interviews, the coach would be found innocent, and the Dolphin player suspended....

Funny guy, Limbaugh...

OK, MedsInTheClinic, the door's open.....c'mon in!

Suspended without pay. He should also be applauded for admiting wrongdoing immediately.* * * *

It is not all that often that I agree with Wry, but in this case, it is my opinion that his two above expressed opinions are right on the money.

Sorry, Wry, if this post causes you angst or makes you have to reconsider! :D

No. I think he should be fined, suspended for the rest of the season, and the Jets should have to surrender a mid-round draft pick.

Last edited:
No. I think he should be fined, suspended for the rest of the season, and the Jets should have to surrender a mid-round draft pick.

I disagree with that. I think that the man himself should suffer the consequences for his personal choices and actions, unless it is proven that he was instructed by his higher ups to try and disrupt players who are running along the sidelines.

Let the Jets fire him, and the league impose a fine. And if the legal system chooses to prosecute him on assault and battery, then that's okay by me.

I disagree with that. I think that the man himself should suffer the consequences for his personal choices and actions, unless it is proven that he was instructed by his higher ups to try and disrupt players who are running along the sidelines.

Let the Jets fire him, and the league impose a fine. And if the legal system chooses to prosecute him on assault and battery, then that's okay by me.

Can we do both your ideas together?

Suspended without pay. He should also be applauded for admiting wrongdoing immediately.* * * *

It is not all that often that I agree with Wry, but in this case, it is my opinion that his two above expressed opinions are right on the money.

Sorry, Wry, if this post causes you angst or makes you have to reconsider! :D

Nope, neither. I find your moment of clarity a sign of hope.

Forum List

Back