NY Giants looked listluss against Dallas

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Liked they looked against the Seahawks who they lost too early in 2011 at the Meadowlands.

They seem to play better on the road.

Maybe they ARE just a mediocre team who lucked into 2 Bowl titles in the past 5 years...

Liked they looked against the Seahawks who they lost too early in 2011 at the Meadowlands.

Maybe they ARE just a mediocre team who lucked into 2 Bowl titles in the past 5 years...

Lucked into 2 Superbowls? One maybe, two nope. That would be impossible.

Lucked into 2 Superbowls? One maybe, two nope. That would be impossible.

This. I don't believe that any team "lucks" into a superbowl. Let alone 2 in 5 years. It was ONE game-there's still 15 left to go in the regular season. The season is longer than 1 week for a reason.

You are never as good as you look in the first game or as bad

The Giants have won in recent years because they have been resilient. They have not let bad games, injuries, losing streaks or bad press doom their seasons

They realize the big picture is making the playoffs and once in, knocking off one team at a time

Eags looked bad. Vick looked 'dyslexic'. Don't even know if that's a word. My left testicle (the one that drops lower then the right) just finished aching today after squeezing it Sunday too hard during the Eags one-point win over the Browns.
F an A Eags, cut me a break!!!

Eags looked bad. Vick looked 'dyslexic'. Don't even know if that's a word. My left testicle (the one that drops lower then the right) just finished aching today after squeezing it Sunday too hard during the Eags one-point win over the Browns.
F an A Eags, cut me a break!!!

Vick looked horrible. Four picks, one a pick six should have cost them the game.

Baltimore will not give them as many breaks. Eagles are still a good team, but they can't afford a start like they had last year

Forum List

Back