NY Daily News: Trump Plays Golf While Families Bury Their Dead A Few Miles Away

Doesn't matter what he did, you would attack him for it.
The perpetual victim card!

No, just the truth.
C'mon, Comrade...your "truth" is NRA paid for and Russian sourced.

You are one of the lefties that would attack Trump, regardless of his actions or lack of actions.

You know that is true, which is why you are puling out moronic shit like "nra paid for" or "russian sourced".

You are also an asshole.

If our leader wasn't invited to any of the funerals, why should he crash them when its inconsiderate and rude to do such a thing? As if enough people do not already do such a thing thanks to the Westboro Baptist camp.

God bless you and our leader always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
^^^ Well sadly some people do not care about civilization which is why certain things need to be in the picture. To me, everything that can be prepared for should be prepared for.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

My point stands, Triggered specifically and leftards in general, would attack Trump regardless of what he does or does not do.
You are merely projecting the Right's treatment of Obama and Clinton.

trumpgolf-701x912.jpg

This doesn't require text, or a link.

It's also current, so it's in the correct forum.

It's also the truth.

The president plays golf 6 days after the event and after properly expressing his condolences.

Life does not stop, you know.

If our leader wasn't invited to any of the funerals, why should he crash them when its inconsiderate and rude to do such a thing?
Pathological liar Tramp was not being condemned for not attending the funerals, that is just a typical Right-wing Straw Man, but for seeking praise for not golfing while in Florida out of "respect" for the tragedy, and then disrespectfully playing golf while in Florida as the victims were being laid in their graves.

The Daily News has gone so far into TDS my grandfather ended his subscription after having it for 40+ years.

That's nice.

So how do you think this is playing with those kids in Florida?

And their Families?

And kids everywhere else that support them?

Nothing better than you idiots using the grief of these people for political gain.

The Daily News has gone so far into TDS my grandfather ended his subscription after having it for 40+ years.

That's nice.

And their Families?

I know people who are going to the funerals.
They don’t want a circus.

Bunch of nonsense, they bitch about this and they'd bitch if he went.

Damn loons are never happy, just miserable assholes trying to make everyone else as miserable as they are

That's nice.

And their Families?

Damn loons are never happy, just miserable assholes trying to make everyone else as miserable as they are
My daughter has friends who have family there.
Many own their own businesses and have guns in their glove compartments.
My son-in-law got his license and never wants to have to use it.

That's nice.

And their Families?

My daughter has friends who have family there.
Many own their own businesses and have guns in their glove compartments.
My son-in-law got his license and never wants to have to use it.

I'm just sick of reading the same shit over and over again, just worded different. Everybody wants to bitch but nobody has solutions.

The Second isn't going to be repealed, no current law would have stopped him from buying a gun and I can't think of any new law tthat would have. But everybody wants to ignore the elephant in the room....he's mental, slipped through massive cracks. If people had done their job 17 kids might not have died

Trump doesn't attend funeral......the media lambasts him as cold and uncaring.

If he went to the funeral......the media would claim he disrespected the families by showing up for political reasons.

Trump did the smart thing and just went golfing. ..... :thup:
Sunni, hows those stocks?

If Trump was that close

Why didn't he console the families?

Forum List

Back