NY DA Says No Charges For Trump Org.

As opposed to the kind of scumbags that Biden, Obama, and Clinton seem to surround themselves with.
I.E.. Not convicted felons and foreign agents.
From what I understand....Biden's kid is a foreign agent.....and none of those people were convicted of a felony when Trump hired them. It only became a problem once they started working for him.
Course many of the people the Clintons hired were known criminals. Web Hubbell...The Rose Law-firm. They were running drugs in Arkansas coming from Columbia.

Larry Nichols - Clinton Hitman​

September 2013. A Former Clinton accomplice, Larry Nichols, casually blew up the airwaves and internet when he made some very disturbing allegations on the Pete Santilli radio show regarding the Clinton's. Nichols has been at war with the Clinton's ever since he was fired from his high ranking position as head of the Arkansas Development Finance Authority - a money laundering organization within the Arkansas government under Bill Clinton. He helped to expose the sexual brutality of Bill Clinton as Governor in Arkansas and his information eventually played a key role in Clinton's impeachment .

"They sent me overseas to kill people for them and told me it was for the good of the Country. So when they asked me to do it for them in the States it felt no different. The real truth is, I did it for the money and I didn't give a shit about the women I beat and the men I murdered. The Clinton's are bad people and I did bad things for them. I had to live with that all of these years and now I just don't care anymore who knows it."

Obama wouldn't hire anyone unless he has something on them he could use against them....and the guy that got him started in politics was one of the founders of The Weather Underground.....William Ayers.

a bunch of bs.

His kid is taking money from China....Russia...Mexico....and Ukraine.
Crazy! But he has zero role in government. So why do you care? The Trump kiddos have been grabbing foreign money for years. Should we compare Hunter Biden's role in the White House and in policy with Jared and Ivanka's? Like....zero vs. being top advisers and being in charge of foreign policy? The corruption you now pretend to care about happened right in front of your face for 4 years.

Do you know what Eric's official executive title is, in the Trump org? I bet you don't. Take all the time you need to look it up. Then post it.

Chief Ass Kisser, or is Baby Don?

His kid is taking money from China....Russia...Mexico....and Ukraine.
Crazy! But he has zero role in government. So why do you care? The Trump kiddos have been grabbing foreign money for years. Should we compare Hunter Biden's role in the White House and in policy with Jared and Ivanka's? Like....zero vs. being top advisers and being in charge of foreign policy? The corruption you now pretend to care about happened right in front of your face for 4 years.

Do you know what Eric's official executive title is, in the Trump org? I bet you don't. Take all the time you need to look it up. Then post it.
He's trustee and executive vice-president.

The Trump kids are running an international company that deals with other international companies.
Hunter Biden is being given no-show jobs overseas so that foreign companies can get access to his father who is POTUS.
Hunter Biden was given a commission in the Navy and was booted out in a year because of drug use. He was fucking his dead brother's wife...but they got him hitched up to some South African documentarian (Whatever that is) who looks good in a bikini and he only knew for a couple of weeks before they got married.

Hunter Biden lied about not using illegal drugs when applying to buy a gun. Course the Secret Service made sure that crime went away. The weapon itself was thrown away by his ex-wife because she was afraid that Hunter was suicidal.

Manhattan DA has announced there will be no charges filed against the Trump organization.

Yet another investigation into President Trump’s affairs has turned up nothing. The federal investigation into the financial dealings of the Trump organization lasted months and sought evidence that the company had committed campaign finance violations. Now, the investigation is set to close and no charges have been filed.
Federal prosecutors in New York are closing the investigation empty handed after looking into allegations that Trump’s team, as the report reads, “broke the law in their effort to reimburse Michael Cohen for hush-money payments he made to women alleging affairs with his former boss, President Donald Trump.”
CNN writes,“…the investigation has quieted, those familiar with the inquiry said, and prosecutors now don’t appear ready to charge Trump Organization executives in the probe stemming from the case against Cohen.
Really?

Prosecutors from the Manhattan district attorney's office last week charged the Trump Organization, the umbrella company for Donald Trump's businesses, and Weisselberg with using valuable fringe benefits to avoid tax.

Manhattan DA has announced there will be no charges filed against the Trump organization.

Yet another investigation into President Trump’s affairs has turned up nothing. The federal investigation into the financial dealings of the Trump organization lasted months and sought evidence that the company had committed campaign finance violations. Now, the investigation is set to close and no charges have been filed.
Federal prosecutors in New York are closing the investigation empty handed after looking into allegations that Trump’s team, as the report reads, “broke the law in their effort to reimburse Michael Cohen for hush-money payments he made to women alleging affairs with his former boss, President Donald Trump.”
CNN writes,“…the investigation has quieted, those familiar with the inquiry said, and prosecutors now don’t appear ready to charge Trump Organization executives in the probe stemming from the case against Cohen.

Wow. Its almost like 'americanlibertyemail.com' doesn't know what the fuck its talking about.

Fort Fun Indiana

Alleged?? That means there isn't any proof. But then you don't need proof. Just the alligation is all your stupid ass needs.

It will still turn into a nothingburger. Carry on dumbass.

As opposed to the kind of scumbags that Biden, Obama, and Clinton seem to surround themselves with.
From what I understand....Biden's kid is a foreign agent.....and none of those people were convicted of a felony when Trump hired them. It only became a problem once they started working for him.
Course many of the people the Clintons hired were known criminals. Web Hubbell...The Rose Law-firm. They were running drugs in Arkansas coming from Columbia.

September 2013. A Former Clinton accomplice, Larry Nichols, casually blew up the airwaves and internet when he made some very disturbing allegations on the Pete Santilli radio show regarding the Clinton's. Nichols has been at war with the Clinton's ever since he was fired from his high ranking position as head of the Arkansas Development Finance Authority - a money laundering organization within the Arkansas government under Bill Clinton. He helped to expose the sexual brutality of Bill Clinton as Governor in Arkansas and his information eventually played a key role in Clinton's impeachment .

"They sent me overseas to kill people for them and told me it was for the good of the Country. So when they asked me to do it for them in the States it felt no different. The real truth is, I did it for the money and I didn't give a shit about the women I beat and the men I murdered. The Clinton's are bad people and I did bad things for them. I had to live with that all of these years and now I just don't care anymore who knows it."

Obama wouldn't hire anyone unless he has something on them he could use against them....and the guy that got him started in politics was one of the founders of The Weather Underground.....William Ayers.

a bunch of bs.

Never trust mudwhistle, he's not only a damn liar, he's a purveyor of BIG LIES and a Trumpanzee.

a bunch of bs.

Never trust mudwhistle, he's not only a damn liar, he's a purveyor of BIG LIES and a Trumpanzee.
The only reason they included Trump org in the indictment is because they wanted to make a splash in the headlines.
Still....you guys like to move the goalposts.....because an indictment of Trump Tower's doorman is the same as an indictment of Trump himself to you disingenuous assholes.

Fort Fun Indiana

You need to step out of your left wing bubble. Of course you won't. You like that left wing bubble you live in.

Trump is no longer POTUS yet all you lefty loons talk about is Trump. You should be applauding the fucking idiot you voted for.

Oh wait. I forgot. You have nothing to applaud that incompetent ass for. Never mind. LOL

Canon Shooter

Yes they do. I'm sure you will be happy if they find proof. Proof of what??

From what I've read its about undeclared cars?? Good Lord.

Why on earth would I be happy? It has no positive nr negative impact on me, so I guess I could be happy about that.

I 'll leave it to the idiot pinheads on the left to be "happy" when one of their political foes is charged with some petty oversight in the law...

blackhawk
It will sure piss off the lefty loons on this board. They have been hoping and praying for four years to find something on Trump and failed miserably.

NY sure had no problem wasting time and tax dollars on something that was a big nothing burger.
Fining Trump $2 million dollars for robbing his own charity was a nothing burger too. MSM buried it.
I don't know if anyone addressed this, But Trump didn't rob anything.
The lawsuit braught against him was the funds for the charity were deposited into the finance campaign.
The finance campaign allocated those same funds to the charity.
The fine was for misallocating the funds.
A high price for a clerical error if you ask me.
I read the lawsuit and the courts judgement.
If you like I could try to locate it for you.
I forget what docket#...

So I have a "Snopes" article.. those fact checkers you guys glorify so much... saying this concerning the truth of the matter:

What's True
In November 2019, the New York Supreme Court ordered Trump to pay $2 million in damages for the waste incurred when his 2016 presidential campaign orchestrated and benefited from the distribution of funds to veterans groups, which had been donated by the public.

What's False
However, neither Trump, nor his children Ivanka and Eric, nor his foundation, were found to have "stolen" or kept any of the donations, and so none of them "admitted to" any such actions. The New York Supreme Court explicitly acknowledged that all the funds raised for veterans groups had ultimately reached veterans groups.

Hugs

Ziggy
NY along with the lefty loons on this board sure like to pursue Trump for anything and everything.

Hell for four years they tried to bring him down and failed each and every time.

I'd say they are so fixated on Trump they can't see anything but Trump.

I wonder if they like their nothingburgers with fries???

Forum List

Back