NY DA Says No Charges For Trump Org.

It appears like the question seems to be residency.
Trump paid for rental on a property outside of New York city for this guy to live in.....but he was staying in Trump Tower.....which is what the big beef seems to be. He was declaring his residency outside the city and Cyrus Vance jr is claiming his actual residency was at Trump Tower.
Seems to me that you can maintain a residency outside of the city if you want....and you don't have to live there every day. He can stay at an apartment in Trump Tower and it can be exempt from taxes because Trump owns the building.

So what appears to be happening is that Cy Vance discussed just the first round of indictments with Trumps lawyer. First round. Therefore, there will be more. They also appear to be going after some of the little guys first.

Classic strategy. Ask Rudy. He used it against thr mob for decades.
This guy is the CFO.....how is he one of the little guys?

Anyone remember Alfonso Capone? Big Time Mob Boss who died of the clap he contacted when he was raped at Alcatraz? Yeah him, they got in Tax Evasion as well.

Conspiracy, Tax Evasion, Destruction of Tax Documents.

You can add Leona Helmsley and Wesley Snips who thought being rich and famous who thought the law did no apply to them.

Even a conviction of Tax Evasion, and Tax Fraud along Conspiracy is enough to drive the supposed empire of the Traitor into bankruptcy.

Go after his money, what little has left after losing so many lawsuits. OH yea, the Traitor ain't famous for paying his legal help either, so finding lawyer with a dummy sign around neck will be very difficult.
Yep......but show me where Trump was indicted and you just might have a point.
Your thread title has been proven wrong. Admit it and move on.
No it hasn't. They indicted one guy. They didn't indict Trump or his organization.
You are embarrassing yourself. The Trump Organization was obviously indicted.

Nope. You're embarrassing yourself.
The story claims he's in the Trump organization....but the story later claims that they're still investigating (looking for dirt) of a criminal nature against the Trump Organization.
Here is some evidence that every Trumper has to be find acceptable.

The first page of the indictment itself.

View attachment 507837

Look, the Trump Organization is listed as a defendant!.

Honestly Mud, you making a complete ass of yourself. Admit you were wrong.
But...but...but...it didn't say "Donald" so that doesn't count!!!**

Trying to see if I can mimic trumptards and their justifications.

Trump wouldn't be the first person that got screwed by his accountant.
And his personal attorneys...and his campaign managers...his national security adviser...his Attorney general... And...
So you know that it seems like people have been screwing Trump over for some time.
Could be a RICO case over organized crime with all of these people....including Democrats and Republicans like Mitt Romney and John McCain.

you know that it seems like people have been screwing Trump over for some time.
Haha....sure. Couldn't be that Trump is of low ethical and moral character and chooses surround himself with people of low character, right?
As opposed to the kind of scumbags that Biden, Obama, and Clinton seem to surround themselves with.
The people Biden picked for his cabinet are house of horrors....nothing but gays and communists.
People that couldn't get a security clearance if their lives depended on it.

As opposed to the kind of scumbags that Biden, Obama, and Clinton seem to surround themselves with.
I.E.. Not convicted felons and foreign agents.
From what I understand....Biden's kid is a foreign agent.....and none of those people were convicted of a felony when Trump hired them. It only became a problem once they started working for him.
Course many of the people the Clintons hired were known criminals. Web Hubbell...The Rose Law-firm. They were running drugs in Arkansas coming from Columbia.

Larry Nichols - Clinton Hitman​

September 2013. A Former Clinton accomplice, Larry Nichols, casually blew up the airwaves and internet when he made some very disturbing allegations on the Pete Santilli radio show regarding the Clinton's. Nichols has been at war with the Clinton's ever since he was fired from his high ranking position as head of the Arkansas Development Finance Authority - a money laundering organization within the Arkansas government under Bill Clinton. He helped to expose the sexual brutality of Bill Clinton as Governor in Arkansas and his information eventually played a key role in Clinton's impeachment .

"They sent me overseas to kill people for them and told me it was for the good of the Country. So when they asked me to do it for them in the States it felt no different. The real truth is, I did it for the money and I didn't give a shit about the women I beat and the men I murdered. The Clinton's are bad people and I did bad things for them. I had to live with that all of these years and now I just don't care anymore who knows it."

Obama wouldn't hire anyone unless he has something on them he could use against them....and the guy that got him started in politics was one of the founders of The Weather Underground.....William Ayers.

Manhattan DA has announced there will be no charges filed against the Trump organization.

Yet another investigation into President Trump’s affairs has turned up nothing. The federal investigation into the financial dealings of the Trump organization lasted months and sought evidence that the company had committed campaign finance violations. Now, the investigation is set to close and no charges have been filed.
Federal prosecutors in New York are closing the investigation empty handed after looking into allegations that Trump’s team, as the report reads, “broke the law in their effort to reimburse Michael Cohen for hush-money payments he made to women alleging affairs with his former boss, President Donald Trump.”
CNN writes,“…the investigation has quieted, those familiar with the inquiry said, and prosecutors now don’t appear ready to charge Trump Organization executives in the probe stemming from the case against Cohen.
It is Trump's lawyer claiming no charges will be filed. Not the Manhattan DA. Seems more like wishful thinking on Rump's lawyer who would rather not have an enraged boss.

Even Fox News does not claim that charges will be dropped. A one-sided claim sourced from a right-wing nut job site? Please.
Newsmax reported the Manhattan DA was dropping all charges on the Trump Organization. That doesn't mean they don't plan to try to charge Trump himself with something.
LOL. Can you post that link from Newsmax?
Maybe.....they announced it 40 mins ago....the way they did it was like they were ashamed to mention it. I'm still looking for more verification.
It's difficult when Google keeps steering everything towards leftist news.
Used to be you could put in key words and the search engine would go straight to it. Now it takes some serious digging to find anything positive about news and information that supports conservative viewpoints.
In another words...no link? Another of those fantasies where things go rosy for der fuhrer?

You may want to talk to your doctor to up that medication. Hope you feel better. :itsok:
How do you like your crow? Shall we throw in a side of your ass that just got handed to you?
*yawn* You guys really are trumptards. Read the thread. When it comes to eating crow, seems like your side is the one dining out.
*yawn* Has Trump been arrested yet? Oh, you’re another one of those leftists who believe in Russia RUssia Russia. Feel free to hold your breath waiting for Trump to be arrested.
Coming from the side that brayed for years that Hillary is going to be locked up. How did that go down? Or, how about Hunter Biden? Whatever happened to his laptop. Remember Guilliani kept screaming that he found compromising pictures on it?

Forget about arrests, were there ever any charges? And yet, the Republican party made good money milking you mouth-breathing morons, right?

Feel free to hold your breath for Hillary & Hunter Biden to be arrested. Back at ya, trumptard.
No,no,no retard. Answer the question. Has Trump been indicted or arrested yet? Hey dumbfuck, the photos of your boy Cokehead Hunter sleeping with a crack pipe have been widely published. As well as evidence of him walking around naked in front of his underage niece. I never brought up this fuckwad or Hillary. Now you stupid fucktard, get to holding your breath.
Sorry, trumptard. You wanna play the game? You answer the questions too. Has Hillary been arrested? Has Hunter Biden been arrested? Have they even been charged? NO? Then shut the fuck up.

As for your orange douche-bag, his lawyers are right now sucking the Manhattan DA's cock trying to stave off the charges. What the fuck do you think this thread is about, you stupid fuck?
Your pathetic deflection is recorded. As is your forfeit you drooling uncultured swine. Again asswipe, YOU are the only one braying about Hillary and Hunter. Trump will not be arrested or indicted. Since this thread is about Trump, STFU, fuck off, and start holding your breath. Now stop your derailing attempts you fucking idiot.
So, still no response on Hillary and Hunter getting arrested, eh? My...my after all those years of promises!!!

Poor credulous trumptards gave so much money expecting victory! And now, same with the lies about fake elections. Another way to gyp the mouth-breathing morons.

And that's all you morons are good for. To fleece you. And you morons have still not understood that the orange douche bag is the world's biggest scam artist!!!
Poor baby. Nobody will take your bait and derail the thread. Well moron, NO CHARGES FOR TRUMP OR THE ORGANIZATION. Looks like you sheep got scammed again.
Awww...looks like you jumped the gun, trumptard. Read today's headline or better yet, wait till tomorrow (Thursday) when the Manhattan DA formally files charges. Poor trumptard. Nothing is going to plan, is it? :itsok: :laughing0301:
Hey retard, Trump isn’t mentioned there is he? Ooohhh. Neglecting taxes on fringe benefits. Hey asshole, either it gets laughed out of court, or the judge may well tell Vance he better see these same charges leveled against, oh, every other business in the city. Poor retard, Trump still not arrested.
You fucking moron. Why the hell don't you retards learn to read? What does the thread heading say? Let me help you out. This is the relevant heading. I helpfully bolded & even gave it a red text color to help you:

What are today's headlines? The Trump Organization and Mr. Weisselberg have been indicted in connection with a tax investigation and are expected to appear in court later Thursday.

See it now, retard? No? Read it again. And when you are done, read it a few more times and hopefully, you will get it. Good luck. :itsok:
Hey retard, try reading this, the slap yourself and read it again. NO CHARGES AGAINST DONALD TRUMP. Hey asshole, you got the equivalent of a jaywalking ticket after years of breathlessly telling us that Vance would nail Trump. Your desperate spin attempt is pathetic. Like you loser.
One more time...because trumptards are slow...hence their name...the title of the thread is:

NY DA Says No Charges For Trump Org

Today's headline:

Trump Org Is Charged in 15-Year Tax Scheme​

Now, do you get it? I even helpfully highlighted the relevant words.

Gad almighty. I know Rump supporters are morons but this? This is really scraping the barrel. Next time, slap yourself before posting. Will help you to look less of a fool. :itsok:
Once again, because you’re an asshole butthurt because Vance failed to get Trump, let’s type slowly so your pea brain understands. NO CHARGES AGAINST DONALD TRUMP. Somebody didn’t claim company perks. They can not charge the organization for that. This will get laughed out of court. Have fun explaining that the state and federal tax workers are idiots. That won’t go over well.

Manhattan DA has announced there will be no charges filed against the Trump organization.

Yet another investigation into President Trump’s affairs has turned up nothing. The federal investigation into the financial dealings of the Trump organization lasted months and sought evidence that the company had committed campaign finance violations. Now, the investigation is set to close and no charges have been filed.
Federal prosecutors in New York are closing the investigation empty handed after looking into allegations that Trump’s team, as the report reads, “broke the law in their effort to reimburse Michael Cohen for hush-money payments he made to women alleging affairs with his former boss, President Donald Trump.”
CNN writes,“…the investigation has quieted, those familiar with the inquiry said, and prosecutors now don’t appear ready to charge Trump Organization executives in the probe stemming from the case against Cohen.
It is Trump's lawyer claiming no charges will be filed. Not the Manhattan DA. Seems more like wishful thinking on Rump's lawyer who would rather not have an enraged boss.

Even Fox News does not claim that charges will be dropped. A one-sided claim sourced from a right-wing nut job site? Please.
Newsmax reported the Manhattan DA was dropping all charges on the Trump Organization. That doesn't mean they don't plan to try to charge Trump himself with something.
Maybe.....they announced it 40 mins ago....the way they did it was like they were ashamed to mention it. I'm still looking for more verification.
Used to be you could put in key words and the search engine would go straight to it. Now it takes some serious digging to find anything positive about news and information that supports conservative viewpoints.
In another words...no link? Another of those fantasies where things go rosy for der fuhrer?

You may want to talk to your doctor to up that medication. Hope you feel better. :itsok:
How do you like your crow? Shall we throw in a side of your ass that just got handed to you?
*yawn* You guys really are trumptards. Read the thread. When it comes to eating crow, seems like your side is the one dining out.
*yawn* Has Trump been arrested yet? Oh, you’re another one of those leftists who believe in Russia RUssia Russia. Feel free to hold your breath waiting for Trump to be arrested.
Coming from the side that brayed for years that Hillary is going to be locked up. How did that go down? Or, how about Hunter Biden? Whatever happened to his laptop. Remember Guilliani kept screaming that he found compromising pictures on it?

Forget about arrests, were there ever any charges? And yet, the Republican party made good money milking you mouth-breathing morons, right?

Feel free to hold your breath for Hillary & Hunter Biden to be arrested. Back at ya, trumptard.
No,no,no retard. Answer the question. Has Trump been indicted or arrested yet? Hey dumbfuck, the photos of your boy Cokehead Hunter sleeping with a crack pipe have been widely published. As well as evidence of him walking around naked in front of his underage niece. I never brought up this fuckwad or Hillary. Now you stupid fucktard, get to holding your breath.
Sorry, trumptard. You wanna play the game? You answer the questions too. Has Hillary been arrested? Has Hunter Biden been arrested? Have they even been charged? NO? Then shut the fuck up.

As for your orange douche-bag, his lawyers are right now sucking the Manhattan DA's cock trying to stave off the charges. What the fuck do you think this thread is about, you stupid fuck?
Your pathetic deflection is recorded. As is your forfeit you drooling uncultured swine. Again asswipe, YOU are the only one braying about Hillary and Hunter. Trump will not be arrested or indicted. Since this thread is about Trump, STFU, fuck off, and start holding your breath. Now stop your derailing attempts you fucking idiot.
So, still no response on Hillary and Hunter getting arrested, eh? My...my after all those years of promises!!!

Poor credulous trumptards gave so much money expecting victory! And now, same with the lies about fake elections. Another way to gyp the mouth-breathing morons.

And that's all you morons are good for. To fleece you. And you morons have still not understood that the orange douche bag is the world's biggest scam artist!!!
Poor baby. Nobody will take your bait and derail the thread. Well moron, NO CHARGES FOR TRUMP OR THE ORGANIZATION. Looks like you sheep got scammed again.
Awww...looks like you jumped the gun, trumptard. Read today's headline or better yet, wait till tomorrow (Thursday) when the Manhattan DA formally files charges. Poor trumptard. Nothing is going to plan, is it? :itsok: :laughing0301:

I'm looking forward to revisiting this thread tomorrow (Thursday) and making you look like an asshole, BlueAnon.

LOL
Sure, you do that, trumptard. LOL back at ya.

See you tomorrow, asshole!

LOL
Hey, asswipe. Tomorrow is here!!!! How is that crow dish? I have heard it is best to use lots of ketchup. And oh, don't be a stranger. Love to humiliate you some more. Buh...bye!! :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
No asswipe, YOU go to humiliated. Nothing against Trump, just employees not claiming company perks. Yet an uneducated asshole like you claims this is a huge victory. This will get laughed at by everybody serious lawyer in the country. Kind of like how I’m laughing at your pathetic spin attempts fuckwad.
Aww...poor trumptards. Trying their best to salvage their pride. Sorry fellas, you guys have none. Now, go sit in the corner and suck your thumb like your beloved orange douche bag loser. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
No, it’s YOU desperately trying to salvage your non-existent credibility. Hey fuckwit, Trump been arrested? You idiots think this jaywalking ticket is a huge victory. Showing just how desperate for any win you are.

Hey asshole, you got the equivalent of a jaywalking ticket after years of breathlessly telling us that Vance would nail Trump
The fact that people equate tax fraud with jaywalking shows how screwed up this country is.
You stupid fuck, that is the equivalent. Oh the horror, not claiming every ride in a company car. Take your ass kicking and exit stage left like every other time you claimed “we have him now!”. Trump still walking free and the left is broken some more.
No, he’s not forgetting to claim every ride. He’s omitting he ever had a car given to him.

He omitted hundreds of thousands of dollars of taxable income.
Seems that would be HIS problem, not the organization’s. ANother swing and miss.

Hey retard, Trump isn’t mentioned there is he? Ooohhh. Neglecting taxes on fringe benefits. Hey asshole, either it gets laughed out of court, or the judge may well tell Vance he better see these same charges leveled against, oh, every other business in the city. Poor retard, Trump still not arrested.
You fucking moron. Why the hell don't you retards learn to read? What does the thread heading say? Let me help you out. This is the relevant heading. I helpfully bolded & even gave it a red text color to help you:

What are today's headlines? The Trump Organization and Mr. Weisselberg have been indicted in connection with a tax investigation and are expected to appear in court later Thursday.

See it now, retard? No? Read it again. And when you are done, read it a few more times and hopefully, you will get it. Good luck. :itsok:
Hey retard, try reading this, the slap yourself and read it again. NO CHARGES AGAINST DONALD TRUMP. Hey asshole, you got the equivalent of a jaywalking ticket after years of breathlessly telling us that Vance would nail Trump. Your desperate spin attempt is pathetic. Like you loser.
One more time...because trumptards are slow...hence their name...the title of the thread is:

Today's headline:

Gad almighty. I know Rump supporters are morons but this? This is really scraping the barrel. Next time, slap yourself before posting. Will help you to look less of a fool. :itsok:
Even when faced with the truth, they lie.
Not just that, most of the other trumptards are avoiding this thread, but this particular moron does not even know when to stay away!!! We are really scrapping the barrel here!
Hey asshole, again, where was Trump indicted? One individual accused of not claiming company perks. Why stay away, when bitch slapping you is so easy?

Today's headline:

Even when faced with the truth, they lie.
Not just that, most of the other trumptards are avoiding this thread, but this particular moron does not even know when to stay away!!! We are really scrapping the barrel here!
Hey asshole, again, where was Trump indicted? One individual accused of not claiming company perks. Why stay away, when bitch slapping you is so easy?
They probably have a few people they plan to indict.....and they'll release each indictment one or two at a time....stringing it out over the next month or so....trying to keep everyone distracted from the fuckups going in the Biden Administration.

From what I understand....Biden's kid is a foreign agent...
Just checked: not a foreign agent.

But our national security adviser felon was a foreign agent. Nothing best the best people.
His kid is taking money from China....Russia...Mexico....and Ukraine.
If that's not a foreign agent....then he's a spy.

His kid is taking money from China....Russia...Mexico....and Ukraine.
Crazy! But he has zero role in government. So why do you care? The Trump kiddos have been grabbing foreign money for years. Should we compare Hunter Biden's role in the White House and in policy with Jared and Ivanka's? Like....zero vs. being top advisers and being in charge of foreign policy? The corruption you now pretend to care about happened right in front of your face for 4 years.

Do you know what Eric's official executive title is, in the Trump org? I bet you don't. Take all the time you need to look it up. Then post it.

Forum List

Back