NY cop murders his whole family

You have no motivation and I doubt that if you tried you would succeed. You are inept. You would fuck it up like you do everything else.
I did run 2 ups stores in both Oregon and Neveda

I was ok at tennis and mma

I did graduate college from the pac 10

I did run 2 ups stores in both Oregon and Neveda

I was ok at tennis and mma

I did graduate college from the pac 10
So forget about cyanide pills and suicide and get yourself another shitty store that you can run into the ground. That should keep you busy for a few years

So forget about cyanide pills and suicide and get yourself another shitty store that you can run into the ground. That should keep you busy for a few years
I had bad employees
I did the best I could

Why are we not tripling cop pay by mandatory federal and state laws? Anything from a small town officer to large city? Start off at 175,000 plus more time off. That's why nobody wants to do it.

Why are we not tripling cop pay by mandatory federal and state laws? Anything from a small town officer to large city? Start off at 175,000 plus more time off. That's why nobody wants to do it.
It is too expensive. Disband police and hire private security. Neighborhoods can pool their resources for security firms to patrol. Criminal code has to many pages. Massive resources saved as each neighborhood pays what they can afford. Policing may not be as abusive and escalations from power-hungry sadists will lessen. This is a new leaner era we are entering. State and Federal government cannot keep doling out resources to cities for every reason possible.

Forum List

Back