NY cabbie is stabbed multiple times after confirming he was a muslim

You have no Idea, not a Clue!

How so?

I think intense is referring to the fact that the 15th floor of that community center is actually going to be a mosque.

Three Strikes.

What is the Cordoba House named after? It is Named after a location that is the prime definition of the term Victory Mosque.

Research the Cordoba House Initiative. It's stated mission is to bring everyone into compliance with Sharia Law. WTFU.

Funding.

That's 3 strikes, one foul, you decide.

A Mosque is a mosque. This site , where ever the project is constructed, will be a Super Mosque, the Capital site in New York State. Smoke screen in the depiction, Why???? Why deceive???

It's not about being anti Islam. It's about becoming impatient about the type of reform that brings Islam into compliance with Humanitarian Rights and concerns. End some of the Hypocrisy.

I think intense is referring to the fact that the 15th floor of that community center is actually going to be a mosque.

Three Strikes.

What is the Cordoba House named after? It is Named after a location that is the prime definition of the term Victory Mosque.

Research the Cordoba House Initiative. It's stated mission is to bring everyone into compliance with Sharia Law. WTFU.

Funding.

A Mosque is a mosque. This site , where ever the project is constructed, will be a Super Mosque, the Capital site in New York State. Smoke screen in the depiction, Why???? Why deceive???

It's not about being anti Islam. It's about becoming impatient about the type of reform that brings Islam into compliance with Humanitarian Rights and concerns. End some of the Hypocrisy.

Strike Four.

Three Strikes.

Funding.

Hey intense check out something I put together.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...roblem-with-ground-zero-mosque-perfectly.html

If you read through my posts in that thread you will clearly see I have a huge problem with the name cordoba due to its historical implications. Those implications are that the locatoin cordoba represents religious hatred and warring between muslims and christians. First the muslims came in, conquered the christians, tore down their church, and built a mosque. Then the christians came back in, conquered the muslims, tore down their mosque, and built a church.

I tried explaining that to people many times but the implications seem to be out of their grasp.

Three Strikes.

Funding.

Strike Four.

Next Batter. ;) You forgot your way back to the dug out again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's part of what makes you... you and why we love you so much. :):):):):)

Three Strikes.

Funding.

Hey intense check out something I put together.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...roblem-with-ground-zero-mosque-perfectly.html

If you read through my posts in that thread you will clearly see I have a huge problem with the name cordoba due to its historical implications. Those implications are that the locatoin cordoba represents religious hatred and warring between muslims and christians. First the muslims came in, conquered the christians, tore down their church, and built a mosque. Then the christians came back in, conquered the muslims, tore down their mosque, and built a church.

I tried explaining that to people many times but the implications seem to be out of their grasp.

We are on the same page and both up to speed. :):):):):)

You tell me. Your group is the one who has the supposed attacker convicted already.

My group? Seriously? You just said "my group"?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Show where I've said anything about this guy being guilty....most of my posts are about Sheila and her comments.

Yes, I lumped you in with some other people. If your lucky, maybe you can form a band.

:rofl: sure glad I didn't take Bodecea off ignore.....and she's still attacking me....how long before she realizes I'm not even listening?

My group? Seriously? You just said "my group"?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Show where I've said anything about this guy being guilty....most of my posts are about Sheila and her comments.

Yes, I lumped you in with some other people. If your lucky, maybe you can form a band.

:rofl: sure glad I didn't take Bodecea off ignore.....and she's still attacking me....how long before she realizes I'm not even listening?

:rofl: to think that I'm holding your posts up as if I'm talking to only you. :rofl:

The guy had to ask if a NYC cabbie was a Muslim?

I have a friend that lives within 6 blocks of the airport. She takes a taxi frequently and she absolutely hates it when they send the Muslims because they treat her like trash. They won't talk to her, the won't even pick up her suitcases unless she makes a big deal out of it.

Cops: NY Cabbie Is Asked If He's Muslim, Stabbed - CBS News

A drunken passenger riding in a New York City taxi cab attacked the driver after asking him if he was Muslim, police said Wednesday.

fucking bigots :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::evil::evil:

I told you....the mad, the hate they created isn't going to die soon just because they pick another site.....

They should have given up on this site much, much sooner. They spread the hate, they reap the benefits and it's the innocent who pay......

If they did built this Mosque where they want, I predict it wouldn't be standing long.....that's not hate, that's logic. There are fanatics in all religions, the Islamic fanatics are just more obvious.

Thought I'd bump this one....it's special....

The guy had to ask if a NYC cabbie was a Muslim?

I have a friend that lives within 6 blocks of the airport. She takes a taxi frequently and she absolutely hates it when they send the Muslims because they treat her like trash. They won't talk to her, the won't even pick up her suitcases unless she makes a big deal out of it.
Maybe it is her attitude. I've never once had a cab driver that was rude or unresponsive to picking up and stowing my luggage. :confused: Muslim or not.

I told you....the mad, the hate they created isn't going to die soon just because they pick another site.....

They should have given up on this site much, much sooner. They spread the hate, they reap the benefits and it's the innocent who pay......

If they did built this Mosque where they want, I predict it wouldn't be standing long.....that's not hate, that's logic. There are fanatics in all religions, the Islamic fanatics are just more obvious.

Thought I'd bump this one....it's special....
Yeah, that one is pretty awful. Embarrassing, really.

lol...he is a liberal

He's actually been here a while. Going to school here, volunteering for an Interfaith group that is pro Mosque, he speaks Arabic too.

Is he fluent?

The articles I read about him did not state if he was fluent or not.

here are the links about him and the cab driver

nytimes said:
Mr. Sharif, who lives in Jamaica, Queens, with his wife and four children, came to the United States about 25 years ago and was a cook before becoming a cabdriver 15 years ago. He said nothing of this nature had happened to him before. Recently, some passengers asked him about the center planned near ground zero, he recalled, and he replied that he was against it, that there was no need to put it there.

SO the muslim cab driver, much like my friend who is a moderate muslim, agrees with me that the mosque doesn't need to go there.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/26/nyregion/26cabby.html?_r=1

villagevoice said:
Michael Enright of Brewster, New York, who was booked on charges of attempted murder and assault with a weapon as a hate crime, is listed on Facebook as an employee of the New York City-based Intersections International, a "global initiative dedicated to promoting justice, reconciliation and peace across lines of faith, culture, ideology, race, class, national borders and other boundaries that divide humanity." And a few weeks ago, they announced their support for -- you guessed it -- the Cordoba House, better known to many as the "Ground Zero Mosque."

Was the Muslim Cab Driver Slashing the First "Ground Zero Mosque" Hate Crime? (Updated) - New York News - Runnin' Scared

Hmmmmmm.....whats this "He hated the mosque so he stabbed the cabbie" spin really all about? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back