NY cabbie is stabbed multiple times after confirming he was a muslim

Who can speak Arabic. Prejudice against Islamic white people?

Speak Arabic? How much can he speak? The way I understand the story, he gave the islamic greeting that any of us might learn within about 30 seconds if deployed in the ME.

You tell me. Your group is the one who has the supposed attacker convicted already.

My group? Seriously? You just said "my group"?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Show where I've said anything about this guy being guilty....most of my posts are about Sheila and her comments.

Speak Arabic? How much can he speak? The way I understand the story, he gave the islamic greeting that any of us might learn within about 30 seconds if deployed in the ME.

You tell me. Your group is the one who has the supposed attacker convicted already.

Show where I've said anything about this guy being guilty....most of my posts are about Sheila and her comments.

Yes, I lumped you in with some other people. If your lucky, maybe you can form a band.

Yes, I lumped you in with some other people. If your lucky, maybe you can form a band.

So, still waiting for you to show where I said this guy was guilty.

This account varies a bit from the OP account.

According to an account provided by Mr. Sharif through the New York Taxi Workers Alliance, Mr. Enright started out asking Mr. Sharif friendly questions like how long he has been in the country, if he was Muslim and if he was observing fast during Ramadan. Mr. Enright became silent for a few minutes and "then suddenly started cursing and screaming" before the stabbing, the statement says.

At first the officer thought Mr. Enright had been hit by a car, Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said. But after speaking with Mr. Sharif, police arrested Mr. Enright. Mr. Enright was so intoxicated that he was taken to Bellevue for evaluation and monitoring, police said.

Student Charged With Hate Crime in Slashing - WSJ.com

[...]

Oh and this guy who did the slashing...this crime is a textbook hate crime. He will do serious time for this.

[...]
Probably not.

If the incident went down the way it's reported this fellow is on the psychiatric prison ward at Bellevue for evaluation right now and it's likely he's headed for the cuckoo's nest. If they send an obvious psychopath like this to an ordinary prison and he kills another inmate, or a guard, there could be a massive lawsuit.

I told you....the mad, the hate they created isn't going to die soon just because they pick another site.....

They should have given up on this site much, much sooner. They spread the hate, they reap the benefits and it's the innocent who pay......

If they did built this Mosque where they want, I predict it wouldn't be standing long.....that's not hate, that's logic. There are fanatics in all religions, the Islamic fanatics are just more obvious.

wow...

no one spread hate except the intolerant islamophobes who fought against private property owners from building on their property

No one spreads hate except the intolerant islamophobes? Really? Gee, that's interesting coming from the guy who spreads hate about our LEOs pretty regularly. And the black racists who hate whites, or those who beat and murder people for being gay, and a whole host of other lunatics.

And as for this bullshit against private property owners..... 'eminent domain' ring any bells with you? Cuz your own fucking government uses it to steal private property from its citizens.

Enright -- whose alcoholism has lead to several minor brushes with the NYPD -- returned to the United States in May after five weeks in Helmand Province filming the Marines.

'Bigot' slashes Muslim cabby - NYPOST.com

alcoholics do lots of things in blackouts that they're later ashamed of and wouldn't normally do. seems to be the case here. sad

Enright -- whose alcoholism has lead to several minor brushes with the NYPD -- returned to the United States in May after five weeks in Helmand Province filming the Marines.

alcoholics do lots of things in blackouts that they're later ashamed of and wouldn't normally do. seems to be the case here. sad

Yes, and going to court the day after getting arrested in a blackout is nooooooooooooo fun either.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Yes, and going to court the day after getting arrested in a blackout is nooooooooooooo fun either.

no kidding. this guys looking at attempted murder charges. i hope he gets some help.

The Mel Gibson defense....

call it what you want. it doesn't excuse him from what he's done.
i'd say that since gibson has expressed many of the same disgusting opinions drunk and sober that it doesn't apply, but that's not my call.

Forum List

Back