NY cabbie is stabbed multiple times after confirming he was a muslim

Long on accusations, short on facts.

The only fact here, is someone got stabbed.

Your so right.

I was watching moring Joe this AM. NYC police Commissioner Ray Kelly was on. According to him the man that stabbed the cabbie was a 21 yr old college student. This guy was so drunk they couldn't even process him.

According to Joe the stabber had been embedded with a military unit in Afghanistan. Hence the check point reference.

The cabbie was a US citizen for 35 years. Such a shame.

The world is full of idiots. Jeeze.

Some of you are really reactionaries and desperate to turn this tragic stabbing into something more than it was, a random act of stupid violence.

The cab driver? Against the mosque at ground zero

The pshycho stabber? For the mosque at ground zero.

Maybe it wasn't anything to do with the cab driver's religion or the mosque.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ab-driver-was-part-of-a-pro-mosque-group.html

Yes, it is definitely a weird case....but regardless.....my interest in this thread is in poster(s) blaming this on those wanting to build the community center on their own property.

Some of you are really reactionaries and desperate to turn this tragic stabbing into something more than it was, a random act of stupid violence.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ab-driver-was-part-of-a-pro-mosque-group.html

Yes, it is definitely a weird case....but regardless.....my interest in this thread is in poster(s) blaming this on those wanting to build the community center on their own property.

What?!?!?! I didn't read the whole thread but that sounds like people are spinning. People on both sides of this issue appear almost as mentally disturbed as the dude who stabbed the cabbie.

Hmmm.. without the "it must be a right wing bigot" line, this story is done. :eusa_whistle:

Hmmm.. without the "it must be a right wing bigot" line, this story is done. :eusa_whistle:
Actually, the story HERE is more...."it's the fault of the Iman and his wife that this man got stabbed".

How convenient, with the Ground Zero mosque debate going on, one guy (over him supposedly being MUSLIM) gets stabbed out of 350million people and this story is FRONT PAGE NEWS.

:eusa_whistle:

How convenient, with the Ground Zero mosque debate going on, one guy (over him supposedly being MUSLIM) gets stabbed out of 350million people and this story is FRONT PAGE NEWS.

Yeah....one more thing to hand on those building the community center (not a mosque and not at ground zero, fyi)

you and the Lamestream media can SPIN it any way you want. the American people know what it REALLY is and they've said, NO.

so DEAL WITH IT. remember you all think a MAJORITY WINS.

Yeah....one more thing to hand on those building the community center (not a mosque and not at ground zero, fyi)

you and the Lamestream media can SPIN it any way you want. the American people know what it REALLY is and they've said, NO.

lamestream media.

did you just make that up?
:thup:

:rofl:

Um....it's not me, it's not the mainstream media....it's Sheila. Right here in this thread. Go look.

Misquote the rider said, give me your money you bum. The driver heard so your Muslim?

So...in your world, 2 blocks away is "at"...and a YMCA is a church. Gotcha *wink

Misquote the rider said, give me your money you bum. The driver heard so your Muslim?

Pardon my question...but was your post supposed to make sense?

Developing the reasonable doubt defense. I suspect post truamatic stress syndrome in play here as well. A result of his trip to the war zone.

Here is a MUCH better way to approach what your doing by using the actual facts of the individuals involved in this incident.

Pardon my question...but was your post supposed to make sense?

Developing the reasonable doubt defense. I suspect post truamatic stress syndrome in play here as well. A result of his trip to the war zone.

Here is a MUCH better way to approach what your doing by using the actual facts of the individuals involved in this incident.

I'm more relating to "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCUmINGae44]YouTube - One flew over the cuckoo's nest[/ame]

Forum List

Back