NY cabbie is stabbed multiple times after confirming he was a muslim

Cops: NY Cabbie Is Asked If He's Muslim, Stabbed - CBS News

A drunken passenger riding in a New York City taxi cab attacked the driver after asking him if he was Muslim, police said Wednesday.

fucking bigots :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::evil::evil:

I told you....the mad, the hate they created isn't going to die soon just because they pick another site.....

They should have given up on this site much, much sooner. They spread the hate, they reap the benefits and it's the innocent who pay......

If they did built this Mosque where they want, I predict it wouldn't be standing long.....that's not hate, that's logic. There are fanatics in all religions, the Islamic fanatics are just more obvious.

:rolleyes:

Burn in Hell.

once upon a time there was a cab driver who lied and told his wife and two daughters they were going out to dinner. This same cab driver murdered his two daughters in the back seat of his cab,, drove to the airport and slid in obscurity into Egypt I think. Where was your outrage libturds? Where was your outrage?

please tell me you really don't find this to be connected or that you presented a logical argument

I told you....the mad, the hate they created isn't going to die soon just because they pick another site.....

They should have given up on this site much, much sooner. They spread the hate, they reap the benefits and it's the innocent who pay......

If they did built this Mosque where they want, I predict it wouldn't be standing long.....that's not hate, that's logic. There are fanatics in all religions, the Islamic fanatics are just more obvious.

Sooooooo....it's the muslims' fault for wanting to actually believe in American property rights.

They have no sense of sensitivity. No empathy with 3000 dead Americans. Kerry on.

really? not a single muslim? because you know if a single muslim did it would make your post look retarded

once upon a time there was a cab driver who lied and told his wife and two daughters they were going out to dinner. This same cab driver murdered his two daughters in the back seat of his cab,, drove to the airport and slid in obscurity into Egypt I think. Where was your outrage libturds? Where was your outrage?

Yes...he murdered his daughters and deserved the utmost punishment under the law once caught....just like the woman in this town who shot her four children cause they were putting a damper on her social life....she deserves the utmost punishment under the law...and hopefully, they will BOTH get it.

I didn't see your outrage about her. Where is it?

So it is the guy's fault that he was stabbed? Fuck that. Listen to yourself. It is us who are doing the hating. You ever think we are the ones who need to change?

...an example of Sheila's 'moral right', you know.

A drunken passenger riding in a New York City taxi cab attacked the driver after asking him if he was Muslim, police said Wednesday.

fucking bigots :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::evil::evil:

Blue??? What is with you Man????? Shame on you!!!!!

Did you even bother to read the article???

Did the fact that the perpetrator (Enright) spoke to the driver in Arabic just pass you by???

Did the fact that the article claim that Enright said he was a Mosque supporter awaken anything internally.

"Manhattan prosecutors say Enright spoke to the cabbie in Arabic and then said, "Consider this a checkpoint," before attacking him Tuesday night on the Lower East Side."

"Enright has apparently volunteered for a group that promotes interfaith dialogue and and has supported the controversial proposed mosque."

the guy stabbed someone because he was muslim. somehow your post doesn't convince me that the guy isn't bigoted towards muslims

He was from another town in NY State...probably a right wingnut bigot.

We don't know what his political affiliation was or if he even has one, but we do know that you are definitely a childish, dishonorable douche bag.

By the way, the guy who did the stabbing is supportive of the ground zero mosque being built which you would have known of course had you read the article.

Did the fact that the perpetrator (Enright) spoke to the driver in Arabic just pass you by???

Did the fact that the article claim that Enright said he was a Mosque supporter awaken anything internally.

"Manhattan prosecutors say Enright spoke to the cabbie in Arabic and then said, "Consider this a checkpoint," before attacking him Tuesday night on the Lower East Side."

"Enright has apparently volunteered for a group that promotes interfaith dialogue and and has supported the controversial proposed mosque."

the guy stabbed someone because he was muslim. somehow your post doesn't convince me that the guy isn't bigoted towards muslims

Maybe he just didn't like cab drivers.

Which, if you've taken enough cabs in NYC, know it's not that much of a stretch.

That is alledgedly what happened. Maybe the guy thought the cabbie was ripping him off on cab fare. Maybe he was doing a comparative study on Arab versus Indian cab drivers.
Maybe the cab driver attacked him and he was defending himself. Not very likely, but you don't know. Instead you choose to make it what you want to support your political views. That, is a fact.

Maybe he just didn't like cab drivers.

Which, if you've taken enough cabs in NYC, know it's not that much of a stretch.

you may have a point here. maybe he should have asked him if he was a cab driver first?

If you had read the article then you would know that the guy who did the stabbing is supportive of the mosque being built.

Soccer%20Fail.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

So it is the guy's fault that he was stabbed? Fuck that. Listen to yourself. It is us who are doing the hating. You ever think we are the ones who need to change?

Not at all, I never said that...he's one of the innocent paying the price for the Iman and his wife building their Mosque at ground zero.

Yes, we get it. You say it's the Iman AND HIS WIFE's fault. Moral right, indeed. :doubt:

Sooooooo....it's the muslims' fault for wanting to actually believe in American property rights.

They have no sense of sensitivity. No empathy with 3000 dead Americans. Kerry on.

really? not a single muslim? because you know if a single muslim did it would make your post look retarded

I sincerely doubt that the ones behind the Mosque at ground zero have any sensitivity for America and the victims on 9/11. If they did, they never would have proposed the Mosque in the first place.

I sincerely doubt that the ones behind the Mosque at ground zero have any sensitivity for America and the victims on 9/11. If they did, they never would have proposed the Mosque in the first place.

Ergo...the stabbing is their fault.

What I find remarkable about you is that even when the obvious is pointed out to you, after you failed to grasp it yourself, from your own source, you dig in your heals.

Fact, he speaks Arabic. How many here besides Kalam do?

Fact he belonged to a Church group for over a year that Supports the Mosque construction.

Fact, he spent 6 weeks in Afghanistan embedded with our Troops doing a Documentary.

Fact, he attacked a Muslim cab driver with a Leatherman.

Does that sound rational to you?????

Personally I would like to see him Psychologically evaluated ASAP.

Just try to take a step back and think about it. ;)

That is alledgedly what happened. Maybe the guy thought the cabbie was ripping him off on cab fare. Maybe he was doing a comparative study on Arab versus Indian cab drivers.
Maybe the cab driver attacked him and he was defending himself. Not very likely, but you don't know. Instead you choose to make it what you want to support your political views. That, is a fact.

Maybe the Guy just snapped. ;)

I'm reading he was a lefty too. Figures. :lol::lol::lol:

Muslims are stabbing each other all the time.

Probably one of those Sunni / Shiite fights again.

Forum List

Back