NY cabbie is stabbed multiple times after confirming he was a muslim

Of those 3000, 80 something were muslim. What if the family members of those 80 something wanted to build this cultural center two blocks away...would that be ok in your little tiny world?

Should we fly a small plane into the one built 4 blocks away or is four blocks out of the sensitivity boundary?

Just the sort of sensitivity I'd expect from someone who uses a Nazi symbol all the time.

I just want to thank you for responding to my post with a factual retort and pin point accuracy.

Oh and how far away is good for you? 2 1/2 blocks? Should we shut down the church that is within two blocks away since you are against freedom of religion?

What about the strip bars and the liquor store that is less than two blocks away..they have to offend SOMEONE..somewhere.

Freedom of religion is what makes this country great and supporting the constitution (even when you disagree with the point) is what makes a great american.

Polls do not decide the constitution. If it did, interacial marriage, women voting and a whole slew of things would never have happened.

God bless america.

Now come back and say something specific about my post, if you think you could.

No one's Constitutional right to practice the religion of their choice by a mosque being specifically located at point A or B is infringed. 9/11 changed the way every American's life is lived. A sensitivity to that would be appreciated. One of the main reasons given for the mosque was to promote closer relations. It has already failed miserably on that count. If you want to foster an improved relationship, perhaps moving it would be in everyone's best interests.

once upon a time there was a cab driver who lied and told his wife and two daughters they were going out to dinner. This same cab driver murdered his two daughters in the back seat of his cab,, drove to the airport and slid in obscurity into Egypt I think. Where was your outrage libturds? Where was your outrage?

Cops: NY Cabbie Is Asked If He's Muslim, Stabbed - CBS News

A drunken passenger riding in a New York City taxi cab attacked the driver after asking him if he was Muslim, police said Wednesday.

fucking bigots :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::evil::evil:

I told you....the mad, the hate they created isn't going to die soon just because they pick another site.....

They should have given up on this site much, much sooner. They spread the hate, they reap the benefits and it's the innocent who pay......

If they did built this Mosque where they want, I predict it wouldn't be standing long.....that's not hate, that's logic. There are fanatics in all religions, the Islamic fanatics are just more obvious.

Sooooooo....it's the muslims' fault for wanting to actually believe in American property rights.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
I told you....the mad, the hate they created isn't going to die soon just because they pick another site.....

They should have given up on this site much, much sooner. They spread the hate, they reap the benefits and it's the innocent who pay......

If they did built this Mosque where they want, I predict it wouldn't be standing long.....that's not hate, that's logic. There are fanatics in all religions, the Islamic fanatics are just more obvious.

wow...

no one spread hate except the intolerant islamophobes who fought against private property owners from building on their property

Yes, anyone who doesn't want a Mosque build on ground zero (and where the landing gear landed counts, imo) where 19 Islamic fanatics killed 3000 people is full of hatred.
Hey, that's ok....Sheila will excuse them if they do anything inappropriate...or illegal... :eusa_whistle:

A Muslim claimed the person asked if he was Muslim. Of course that is exactly what happened because he said so.

Things that don't add up here:

" Manhattan prosecutors say Enright spoke to the cabbie in Arabic and then said, "Consider this a checkpoint," before attacking him Tuesday night on the Lower East Side."

"Enright has apparently volunteered for a group that promotes interfaith dialogue and and has supported the controversial proposed mosque."

"Chase said Enright, a student at the School of Visual Arts, has been volunteering for the group for about a year on a project that involved veterans."

"He did a video project that sent him to Afghanistan for about six weeks this spring to document the life of an average soldier, Chase said. He was embedded with a unit there."
Remember....Muslims lie.

Sooooooo....it's the muslims' fault for wanting to actually believe in American property rights.

They have no sense of sensitivity. No empathy with 3000 dead Americans. Kerry on.

legal rights and moral rights are two different things.....

So you support the consistitution....except for this little part...you know the first amendment thingy....freedom of religion...you know, the thing this country was founded on.

If you are agains someone having freedom of religion here in the states, you are unAmerican.

What part of "legal rights and moral rights are two different things" don't you understand?

Which one of your 'moral rights' gives you the nerve to blame the mosque people for this guy getting stabbed?

A drunken passenger riding in a New York City taxi cab attacked the driver after asking him if he was Muslim, police said Wednesday.

So it is the guy's fault that he was stabbed? Fuck that. Listen to yourself. It is us who are doing the hating. You ever think we are the ones who need to change?

Last edited:
once upon a time there was a cab driver who lied and told his wife and two daughters they were going out to dinner. This same cab driver murdered his two daughters in the back seat of his cab,, drove to the airport and slid in obscurity into Egypt I think. Where was your outrage libturds? Where was your outrage?

What the fuck are you even talking about? I watched a story the other night on Dateline where a christian pastor killed an old man, and took all his money, where was your outrage?

This man did not deserve to be stabbed, end of story. It is like you are excusing the person who stabbed him, because some other person who shares the faith of the victim did something horrible . They are not the same person. Get a fucking clue.

Last edited:

So it is the guy's fault that he was stabbed? Fuck that. Listen to yourself. It is us who are doing the hating. You ever think we are the ones who need to change?

Not at all, I never said that...he's one of the innocent paying the price for the Iman and his wife building their Mosque at ground zero.

Blue??? What is with you Man????? Shame on you!!!!!

Did you even bother to read the article???

Did the fact that the perpetrator (Enright) spoke to the driver in Arabic just pass you by???

Did the fact that the article claim that Enright said he was a Mosque supporter awaken anything internally.

"Manhattan prosecutors say Enright spoke to the cabbie in Arabic and then said, "Consider this a checkpoint," before attacking him Tuesday night on the Lower East Side."

"Enright has apparently volunteered for a group that promotes interfaith dialogue and and has supported the controversial proposed mosque."

wow...

no one spread hate except the intolerant islamophobes who fought against private property owners from building on their property

Islamaphobes, homophobes, xenopphobes, libturdphopbes,,:cuckoo: that's what I have, a distinct case of liturdaphobia. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

how much you libturds pay the guy to think up "phobe" words?? :cuckoo:

its called the root of a word. and your post shows you have no rebuttal

Forum List

Back