Nutter herps and derps, TE suspends his carry permit

This nutter thinks that we are going to give a liberal crazy person who publicly threatens to kill someone a pass, an AR-15, a million dollar prize and a job in Obama's cabinet.

This guy should sue. They have to prove what he said was in context of making a threat, in the court of law.

This was just posted on Guns.com:

James Yeager Surrenders Handguns to DHS after “I’m going to start killing people” Videos Go Viral

1/12/13 | by Aaron Samsel

James Yeager’s Youtube videos are no stranger to Guns.com’s Gun Bazaar and it would seem now, with one poorly worded tirade, they are no longer a stranger to anybody following the national gun debate after the civilian self defense instructor and Tactical Response CEO posted a 1:17 minute long video claiming he would “kill people” if President Obama bypassed Congress and used an executive order to ban semi-automatic weapons. Then he edited out the part where he said he was going to kill people. Then he posted another video saying he stands by everything he said in the first video. Then he went on Channel 4 and said he was just angry.

Read more here: James Yeager Surrenders Handguns to DHS after "I'm going to start killing people" Videos tear up web - Guns.com

I don't see clear confirmation he surrendered his guns, but that's that they say anyway.

This guy should sue. They have to prove what he said was in context of making a threat, in the court of law.

Yes, he should sue. He can submit as evidence the video of himself making threats :lol:

Last edited:
This nutter thinks that we are going to give a liberal crazy person who publicly threatens to kill someone a pass, an AR-15, a million dollar prize and a job in Obama's cabinet.

"If they try and prevent SCOTUS from protecting gay marriage I am going to start killing people"

What specific action should the State take ?

"If they try and prevent SCOTUS from protecting gay marriage I am going to start killing people"

If somebody makes threats, they should be investigated.

You already got that answer on one of the other scenarios you presented. Do you have trouble taking 'yes' for an answer?

You already got that answer on one of the other scenarios you presented. Do you have trouble taking 'yes' for an answer?

Investigated. So you look at the video and what should happen, investigator ?

Yes, he should sue. He can submit as evidencethe video of himself making threats :lol:

He should sue because they took away his due process.

What due process? Concealed carry is a privilege, not a right. Due process in a court of law has nothing to do with it.

Well that depends on what is discovered. Simply watching a video isn't an investigation. You need to look at the whole picture. Was he serious? Does he have the capability to carry out his threat? Were any laws broken?

Well that depends on what is discovered. Simply watching a video isn't an investigation. You need to look at the whole picture. Was he serious? Does he have the capability to carry out his threat? Were any laws broken?

Yes of course he has the means and he says he wasn't serious, it was generalized and non-specific untargeted frustration and his tenure as a law enforcement officer and tactical firearms trainer to that community support this.

He could already be in trouble for the Duel Contract he posted last year.

In case some readers missed it:

James-Yeager-Duel-Murder-Contract-Tactical-Response.jpg

This is real.

See:Sign A Duel Contract And Possibly Get Murdered By James Yeager

There is also a law blog with the "Duel contract" from early December discussing it. [See: In which I actually considered letting James Yeager kill me | jdOasis.com The author presents another piece where (I guess James has been going on for some time about killing people) he says this on another youtube:

“I will kill anyone who grows a set off balls. I do not care if I go to jail.”
“I want you to sign a form saying you are entering into combat of your own free will so you don't try to sue me or have me put into jail. SIGN IT COWARD,” [sic]

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6640956-post7.html

If this guy really is a maniac that will start killing people, obviously taking away his "permit" will prevent him from doing so.

Carry on, dipshits.

So, TN should just let him go on with his threats unchecked.

No, if the threats are serious then he should be taken off the streets and jailed.

Do you think taking away his permission to carry a gun will stop him from killing someone?

Anti gun freaks cheer this kind of tyranny and the media wants to get them all frothy at the mouth.

Forum List

Back