Nutter herps and derps, TE suspends his carry permit

If he had done the threat as part of a rap song, it would be a best selling track on radio. The guy would be a millionaire with gold earings and stuff.

“Any person who shall, after the adoption of this Constitution, fight a duel, or knowingly be the bearer of a challenge to fight a duel, or send or accept a challenge for that purpose, or be an aider or abettor in fighting a duel, shall be deprived of the right to hold any office of honor or profit in this State, and shall be punished otherwise, in such manner as the Legislature may prescribe.”

Tennessee Constitution.

Someone posted the TN Statute earlier, on another website. I can't find it now.

He wasn't arrested for dueling.

He wrote about it.
Challenging someone to a duel is banned in Tenn.

He wasn't arrested for challenging someone to a duel.

He wrote about it.
OMG. Are you fucking serious?

First, no he wasn't arrested for the Duel part.

He wasn't even arrested. He had his CCW permit revoked. That perrmit is at the discretion of TN officials.

The Duel is another matter, not even addressed yet by authorities, but if you don't think that Contract is a challenge, you're out of your flippin' mind.

“Any person who shall, after the adoption of this Constitution, fight a duel, or knowingly be the bearer of a challenge to fight a duel, or send or accept a challenge for that purpose, or be an aider or abettor in fighting a duel, shall be deprived of the right to hold any office of honor or profit in this State, and shall be punished otherwise, in such manner as the Legislature may prescribe.”

Tennessee Constitution.

Shouldn't the State have to prove he said/wrote it in that context?

Challenging someone to a duel is banned in Tenn.

He wrote about it.

He wasn't even arrested. He had his CCW permit revoked. That perrmit is at the discretion of TN officials.

The Duel is another matter, not even addressed yet by authorities, but if you don't think that Contract is a challenge, you're out of your flippin' mind.

A blank, unexecuted form with no party unidentified ? I am not certain that is a contract.

Here is another TN law.

TN State Code 33-6-501 reads:

�Substantial likelihood of serious harm� defined

(1) (A) a person has threatened or attempted suicide or to inflict serious bodily harm on the person, OR
(B) the person has threatened or attempted homicide or other violent behavior, OR
(C) the person has placed others in reasonable fear of violent behavior and serious physical harm to them, OR
(D) the person is unable to avoid severe impairment or injury from specific risks, AND
(2) there is a substantial likelihood that the harm will occur unless the person is placed under involuntary treatment,
THEN
(3) the person poses a “substantial likelihood of serious harm” for purposes of this title.

He wrote about it.

A blank, unexecuted form with no party unidentified ? I am not certain that is a contract.

No party identified? You're not very good at this.

James-Yeager-Duel-Murder-Contract-Tactical-Response.jpg

No party identified? You're not very good at this.

James-Yeager-Duel-Murder-Contract-Tactical-Response.jpg

Do the blanks mean anything ?

Tennessee Constitution.

Shouldn't the State have to prove he said/wrote it in that context?
You appear to be unaware of James Yeager's rants.

He's been going off half-cocked for some time now.

See:Sign A Duel Contract And Possibly Get Murdered By James Yeager

There is also a law blog with the "Duel contract" from early December discussing it. [See: In which I actually considered letting James Yeager kill me | jdOasis.com The author presents another piece where (I guess James has been going on for some time about killing people) he says this on another youtube:

“I will kill anyone who grows a set off balls. I do not care if I go to jail.”
“I want you to sign a form saying you are entering into combat of your own free will so you don't try to sue me or have me put into jail. SIGN IT COWARD,” [sic]

That is just the tip of the iceburg.

The state of Tennessee has suspended the handgun carry permit of James Yeager, CEO of Tactical Response, who recently said he would "start killing people" should President Obama take executive action on gun control.

State officials explained they revoked the permit because of Yeager's "material likelihood of risk of harm to the public," according to a local TV station. Tactical Response is a Tennessee-based company that specializes in firearms and tactical training.

"The number one priority for our department is to ensure the public's safety," wrote Commissioner Bill Gibbons. "Mr. Yeager's comments were irresponsible, dangerous, and deserved our immediate attention. Due to our concern, as well as that of law enforcement, his handgun permit was suspended immediately. We have notified Mr. Yeager about the suspension today via e-mail. He will receive an official notification of his suspension through the mail."

State Suspends Handgun Carry Permit Of Tactical Response CEO | TPM LiveWire

^funny shit, right there

Way to go Tennessee!!

Damn, there is hope for the South after all!!

The state of Tennessee has suspended the handgun carry permit of James Yeager, CEO of Tactical Response, who recently said he would "start killing people" should President Obama take executive action on gun control.

State officials explained they revoked the permit because of Yeager's "material likelihood of risk of harm to the public," according to a local TV station. Tactical Response is a Tennessee-based company that specializes in firearms and tactical training.

"The number one priority for our department is to ensure the public's safety," wrote Commissioner Bill Gibbons. "Mr. Yeager's comments were irresponsible, dangerous, and deserved our immediate attention. Due to our concern, as well as that of law enforcement, his handgun permit was suspended immediately. We have notified Mr. Yeager about the suspension today via e-mail. He will receive an official notification of his suspension through the mail."

State Suspends Handgun Carry Permit Of Tactical Response CEO | TPM LiveWire

^funny shit, right there

Way to go Tennessee!!

Damn, there is hope for the South after all!!

So dangerous he kept his guns and avoided arrest.

Forum List

Back