Nursing home resident protest democrats! They want to live and not die!

That is sad. Weld County, CO has had 99 Covid-19 deaths in the county since March 17, 2020. At least 14 of those deaths were at Centennial Healthcare Center ( a nursing home in Greeley), as reported April 10, by Channel 9 news, Denver. That was 14 dead at one nursing home in Greeley, between March, 17 and the report date of April 10th. (24 days)
Weld County, CO has done a good job. Only 1 person died of Covid-19 so far this month in the whole county. I wish the numbers in Madison County, TN were anywhere near that good.

I didn't see in the article they were protesting dems, if the were they certainly need to spread the love to the republican states that still have some nursing homes locked down and maybe throw in Florida where they may be able to have a visitor or two depending on DeSantis and the home feels about it on any given day.

We put them in homes because we don't want to see them fighting for life.
No, they were put in homes because their goddamn families didn't want them.
I have cousin who went to be with his mother every day after he was done at his job before she died. She was in a nursing home because she had Alzheimer's Disease. She passed away on May 2, 2013.

God bless you and my cousin always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back