Nunes says Obama official made hundreds of unjustified unmasking requests

Nunes is a fucking douche who undermined the intelligence committee to get brownie points with the President thinking it would get him somewhere. He's a little fuck bag and can't be trusted.
. Can't be trusted by who ?? You ??

He can't be trusted by anyone doing an investigation if it deals with Trump or anyone favorable to Trump... because he can't be impartial and do his job.
Comey said Trump's not under investigation..

At the time... That's why he said he wouldn't come out publicly and say Trump wasn't under investigation, because if something came up about Trump that did make him part of the investigation the FBI would have to come out publicly and recant their first statement thus publicizing that Trump IS under investigation. Not only would that make the FBI look bad having to recant a past statement, it would put the POTUS on front street.

Obama official made 'hundreds of unmasking requests,' GOP chairman says

“[T]his Committee has learned that one official, whose position has no apparent intelligence-related function, made hundreds of unmasking requests during the final year of the Obama Administration,” he wrote to Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats.

Only one request, Nunes wrote, “offered a justification that was not boilerplate and articulated why” the identity was needed for official duties.

Three of the nation’s intelligence agencies received subpoenas in May explicitly naming three top Obama administration officials: Former CIA director John Brennan, former national security adviser Susan Rice, and former U.N. ambassador Samantha Power.

Nunes’ letter appears to make reference to Power as the official who made “hundreds” of requests.

----
wonder what will come of this?
Wonder if this is why the committee delayed rices testimony to get Power in there?
Nunes??? That American traitor who ran to Trump to tell him what was happening in the Russian investigation he was heading?
That Nunes?

Nunes is a fucking douche who undermined the intelligence committee to get brownie points with the President thinking it would get him somewhere. He's a little fuck bag and can't be trusted.
. Can't be trusted by who ?? You ??

He can't be trusted by anyone doing an investigation if it deals with Trump or anyone favorable to Trump... because he can't be impartial and do his job.
Comey said Trump's not under investigation..
AT THAT TIME. Lmao

Powers wasn't the only one.. But Comey and his General Council knew and they were leaking the information too.. The whole Criminal enterprise they were running is now being brought out into the light.

Its worse than we thought.

I so love watching this circle jerk to try to deflect from the fact this WH is imploding. When you have your communications director throwing around F bombs and even saying " Bannon likes to suck his own cock"...
it's one flew over the cuckoo's nest..

I so love watching this circle jerk to try to deflect from the fact this WH is imploding. When you have your communications director throwing around F bombs and even saying " Bannon likes to suck his own cock"...
I love watching snowflakes desperately trying to deflect from the fact that the Democrats are melting down, all their crimes, scandals, and schemes being laid bare...by their own hands!

The govt should STRIP the label of 'Political Party' from the Democrats and brand them what they are - Subversive, seditious enemies of the state and have the party disbanded.

I want to find out who the list was passed on to and those that were on it need to be told.

BREAKING: Obama's FBI Passed Around Classified Information On American Citizens To People Outside Government
Add Comey to the list of Obama administration members who belong in jail...
But the only ones that will go to prison are members of the Trump Administration. The special counsel already has evidence that will put quite a few of them away for long long time. Now he's going thru Trump's financial records where's there's enough evidence to put his ass in jail for the rest of his life.
Money laundering thru Russia is a felony ya know.

I love watching snowflakes desperately trying to deflect from the fact that the Democrats are melting down, all their crimes, scandals, and schemes being laid bare...by their own hands!

The govt should STRIP the label of 'Political Party' from the Democrats and brand them what they are - Subversive, seditious enemies of the state and have the party disbanded.
No one is investigating these imaginary dem crimes you get an erection over.
The real juicy stuff is happening in the 3 criminal investigations into the Trump/ Russian scandal.
Carry on with your circle jerk..

No one is investigating these imaginary dem crimes you get an erection over.
The real juicy stuff is happening in the 3 criminal investigations into the Trump/ Russian scandal.
Carry on with your circle jerk..
You are such a delusional DNC jockstrap... :p

You defend the criminal Dems to your very last...such a loyal snowflake.

Bwuhahaha...

Turn on the news: White House in Chaos... meanwhile these poor poor frustrated DEPLORABLES get so excited over fake news by fake news web sites..
True journalists go to work for the NYT and Wash Post..
College dropouts and Trump whores go to work for the Gateway Pundit.
Hilarious.

But the only ones that will go to prison are members of the Trump Administration.

No crime.
No evidence.
The only proven crimes, scandals, and schemes have already been proven to have been perpetrated by DEMOCRATS...

Bwuhahaha....

WH chief of staff and the communications director engaging in school yard bullying and profanity laden diatribes.
Scarmucci has shown his true colors that he's as unhinged as Trump. He labeled Prieus as " The Leaker." Lmao
What's happening in this WH is unprecedented..
meanwhile these nutballs on this forum ignores it all and focus on Hannity conspiracy theories.

Meanwhile the Boy Scouts sent a public rebuke to Trump for his inappropriate behavior.
Wow... getting slammed by the Boy Scouts!
That's gotta sting Donald..

Turn on the news: .

WHY? To hear the Fake News All-In Liberal propaganda pushers desperstely trying to control the false narratives while they continue to hide from the latest exposed Democrst crime story?

WSJ, NYT, CNN, ABC, NSNBC...not one of them is reporting on the biggest espionage case, run by the Democrats / DWS, in decades...

If I want delusion, distraction, desperation, and BS I don't have to turn on the fake liberal news...all I have to do is stay here and read YOUR posts...

:p

But the only ones that will go to prison are members of the Trump Administration.

No crime.
No evidence.
The only proven crimes, scandals, and schemes have already been proven to have been perpetrated by DEMOCRATS...

Bwuhahaha....
No evidence.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Reports are coming out that there's mucho evidence.
Is there any air in that bubble you live in?

Forum List

Back