Nunes Calls Comey, Rogers For "Closed Session" After Finding "Concerning Info" In Intel Reports

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
It looks like a couple of bad boys are about to get a spanking.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-24/nunes-calls-comey-rogers-closed-session-after-finding-concerning-info-intel-reports

Last night we highlighted a Fox News story which suggested that Devin Nunes expected the NSA to deliver a "smoking gun" which would prove that the Obama administration spied on the Trump transition team, and possibly the president-elect himself, as early as today.

Moments ago, Nunes fanned that speculation by holding an impromptu press conference announcing that he'll call both FBI Director Comey and NSA Director Rogers before a closed session of the House Intelligence Committee to discuss topics which "they couldn't answer in a public setting."

Comey and Rogers are coming to tag team Nunes

I wonder if he will resign as Chair before the end of April

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-24/nunes-calls-comey-rogers-closed-session-after-finding-concerning-info-intel-reports

Last night we highlighted a Fox News story which suggested that Devin Nunes expected the NSA to deliver a "smoking gun" which would prove that the Obama administration spied on the Trump transition team, and possibly the president-elect himself, as early as today.

Moments ago, Nunes fanned that speculation by holding an impromptu press conference announcing that he'll call both FBI Director Comey and NSA Director Rogers before a closed session of the House Intelligence Committee to discuss topics which "they couldn't answer in a public setting."

Bri, just so you understand, unless they get someone and publicly smack them around, the Democrats have won.

It makes no difference that there is nothing on Trump, because there are two competing narratives and to seal the defense , the other side must be proven wrong.

If this does not happen, the fabrications will get worse, and after seeing retaliation, the left will be much more careful not to put themselves in a position to get hosed.

Trump and the Republicans have them by the shorthairs as we speak. I know it, you know it, and hell.....many of the lefty posters on here are even pretty sure of it.

They had better remember that "for the good of the country" doesn't always mean covering up. Sometimes it means----> being able to put in your agenda before it is to late and easily, because your opponents totally screwed up.

President Trump, want to drain the swamp? You got anything close to the goods on them? Well, here is your chance! If you don't and do have the goods; then many of our votes for you sir, were wasted. You promised to make government work for us, not let the the government and the left, lie about both us and you!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Bri, just so you understand, unless they get someone and publicly smack them around, the Democrats have won.

It makes no difference that there is nothing on Trump, because there are two competing narratives and to seal the defense , the other side must be proven wrong.

If this does not happen, the fabrications will get worse, and after seeing retaliation, the left will be much more careful not to put themselves in a position to get hosed.

Trump and the Republicans have them by the shorthairs as we speak. I know it, you know it, and hell.....many of the lefty posters on here are even pretty sure of it.

They had better remember that "for the good of the country" doesn't always mean covering up. Sometimes it means----> being able to put in your agenda before it is to late and easily, because your opponents totally screwed up.

President Trump, want to drain the swamp? You got anything close to the goods on them? Well, here is your chance! If you don't and do have the goods; then many of our votes for you sir, were wasted. You promised to make government work for us, not let the the government and the left, lie about both us and you!

I hope he prosecutes them to the fullest extent of the law. Republicans are too inclined to turn the other cheek. You can't do that with vipers like the Dims. You need to cut their head off to make sure they can't bite you in the ass.

Comey and Rogers are coming to tag team Nunes

I wonder if he will resign as Chair before the end of April
Why should he resign? He's doing a great job so far.
That's why he apologized to the Committee for being a dick and not doing his job right?
He apologized to sooth the damaged egos of a bunch of petulant rattlesnakes.
He is afraid he will be removed as Chair. King wants the position badly.

I'm still wondering why the AG's office isn't getting involved. Until the deputy AG gets confirmed Dana Boente should be all over this... Can't help but think that Trump, in part, was doing the AG's job today bringing Comey in for a chat....

Like the era of Watergate, Nunes is bringing the "curtain down"......Nunes is scared SHITLESS that testimonies will FULLY disclose collusion with Russian thugs and the orange charlatan's administration....I LOVE IT !!!

Wonder why Comey was seen leaving the WH today?

Comey was invited there to see if he'd take a bribe to lay off the orange charlatan's investigation....so, what new?.............LOL

It was a honest question, if you can't try to answer it move on to someone else with your nonsense.

Hey, moron, Comey...last Monday.....basically stated that the Trump administration is UNDER INVESTIGATION.....an investigation that may lead to CRIMINAL charges..So, what do you think Comey was invited to the WH for...tea and biscuits?

I hope he prosecutes them to the fullest extent of the law. Republicans are too inclined to turn the other cheek. You can't do that with vipers like the Dims. You need to cut their head off to make sure they can't bite you in the ass.

Turn what other cheek? They lied about and persecuted the Clintons for 35 years because Bill and Hillary did a good job and were well liked by voters. How dare they!!! 35 years of calling them criminals and having them endlessly investigated which produced no charges, no fines, nothing. And yet Republicans still want to prosecute the Clintons.

Like the era of Watergate, Nunes is bringing the "curtain down"......Nunes is scared SHITLESS that testimonies will FULLY disclose collusion with Russian thugs and the orange charlatan's administration....I LOVE IT !!!

I'm scratching my head here... I'm not a grandstander for the Repubs, honestly though I don't see what your seeing. With Trumps early campaign people coming forward to testify voluntairally and what Nunes has disclosed and the content of Mondays hearing.... I think you should be seeing something different than you are...

Wonder why Comey was seen leaving the WH today?

Comey was invited there to see if he'd take a bribe to lay off the orange charlatan's investigation....so, what new?.............LOL

It was a honest question, if you can't try to answer it move on to someone else with your nonsense.

Hey, moron, Comey...last Monday.....basically stated that the Trump administration is UNDER INVESTIGATION.....an investigation that may lead to CRIMINAL charges..So, what do you think Comey was invited to the WH for...tea and biscuits?

Hey MORON, could you possibly cease with your infanitle name calling in every post?

There isn't going to be any criminal charges...you'll be left holding the bag again. Take my "advise" and find a new narrative

Forum List

Back