Nunes backs down from his assertion that Trump was monitored

yeah he backed so much

that he has called for a special closed door meeting

with the fbi and nsa

--LOL

you leftards crack me up

--LOL

What does that have to do with his run to the President moment?

This has become such a national embarressment. Whatever happened to the seperation of legislative and executive branches - independence - inegrity in bipartisan investigations? The intelligence committee has always been on of the most bipartisan and well respected committees. But Nunes goes running to Trump and the MEDIA before even discussing or showing anything to his own committee? WTF is that about?

King needs to replace Nunes as chair, and Nunes needs to empty the waste baskets.

The guy has lost all credibility with the committee he chairs
He has shown he is not impartial
He has shown he is an agent of the President
He has shown he can't be trusted
Sounds to me like he's waiting for that mysterious backup material from the intelligence community. IMO, he's not going to get it. But hey, we've waited this long, let's wait some more before we decide if he's got a point to make.

King needs to replace Nunes as chair, and Nunes needs to empty the waste baskets.

Sounds to me like he's waiting for that mysterious backup material from the intelligence community. IMO, he's not going to get it. But hey, we've waited this long, let's wait some more before we decide if he's got a point to make.

He should be working within his committee first and formost - it's supposed to be independent - not answerable to the President or the Media.

He should be working within his committee first and formost - it's supposed to be independent - not answerable to the President or the Media.
Indeed.

yeah he backed so much

with the fbi and nsa

--LOL

you leftards crack me up

--LOL

This has become such a national embarressment. Whatever happened to the seperation of legislative and executive branches - independence - inegrity in bipartisan investigations? The intelligence committee has always been on of the most bipartisan and well respected committees. But Nunes goes running to Trump and the MEDIA before even discussing or showing anything to his own committee? WTF is that about?

THIS is the man who will be asked to independently investigate the actions of the Trump administration

More reason we need an independent prosecutor

Nunes seems to think his job is to run interference for the President

It was so sweet watching Nunes groveling to the press today. You could tell it was the last place on earth he wanted to be with his exasperated mannerisms.
Imagine a republican being accountable to the voters.
Gee they hate that.

Moron

Intel Chair Devin Nunes backs down from assertion Trump was monitored

Bootlicker couldn't wait to run to Trump and the press

The chairman of the House intelligence committee has backed down from his dramatic assertion that Donald Trump and his aides were "monitored," by U.S. spies — a claim the Republicans have cited this week in fundraising emails.

Rep. Devin Nunes told reporters Friday he can't be sure whether conversations among Trump or his aides were captured in the surveillance that has become a source of controversy since Nunes made it public in two news conferences this week.

Ha.Ha.--well it's clear they were monitored that's how Flynn got busted (during the transistion period) for LYING to the FBI under oath. Anyone calling the Russians were being wire-tapped, and they wiretapped from July until Obama kicked them all out of this country.

Nunes is in TROUBLE for releasing information--is what the problem is. It's not that his information was not correct.

Nunes running into Trump to tell him what was going on is a little over the top--LOL It shows that he is trying to protect Trump and give him a heads up. This is why they should have appointed a special independent prosector on this investigation from the get go.

Too funny;

Taken out of context again..

You guys just cant help yourselves. You all love spinning in circles. Nunes said there was no valid warrant for Trump Tower surveillance. That does not preclude domestic incidental capture for which there is a valid FISA warrant for the collections of all US data.

yeah he backed so much

with the fbi and nsa

--LOL

you leftards crack me up

--LOL

THIS is the man who will be asked to independently investigate the actions of the Trump administration

I heard that would take six months to get up and running, and cause even more delay in getting answers. The FBI is looking into it already, the Senate is looking into it. Why do we need an Independent Prosecutor looking into it? I'm really asking, not arguing.

yeah he backed so much

with the fbi and nsa

--LOL

you leftards crack me up

--LOL

I heard that would take six months to get up and running, and cause even more delay in getting answers. The FBI is looking into it already, the Senate is looking into it. Why do we need an Independent Prosecutor looking into it? I'm really asking, not arguing.

I agree - we don't need an Independent Prosecutor - that implies there is enough evidence to support charges of a crime having occurrred and there isn't by any means. What I'm wondering is whether a Select Committee is needed.

I think Nunes went directly to Trump because there are leakers in The Intelligence Community and perhaps on the Congressional Intelligence Community.

If that is the case his going to Trump First is justified.

And I am also hearing that McCain might be one of "The Leakers'.

I think Nunes went directly to Trump because there are leakers in The Intelligence Community and perhaps on the Congressional Intelligence Community.

If that is the case his going to Trump First is justified.

And I am also hearing that McCain might be one of "The Leakers'.

I don't buy that. He needs to work with the committee - going to the President (who being the object of investigation should not even be involved in it) and then leaking unsbustantiated allegations to the media first is just plain wrong. It destroys any semblance of independence.

I've also heard that Nunes cancelled the public hearing scheduled for next week with Brennan, Clapper, and Sally Yates.

Too funny;

Taken out of context again..

You guys just cant help yourselves. You all love spinning in circles. Nunes said there was no valid warrant for Trump Tower surveillance. That does not preclude domestic incidental capture for which there is a valid FISA warrant for the collections of all US data.
No, it is in the right context. Nunes is the head of a committee of the legislative branch charged with investigating possible criminal and ethical violations committed by members of the executive branch. He violated the trust given to him by running over to the executive branch to inform them of what kind of evidence and data was being received by the investigating committee that might link the executive branch to criminal or ethical charges. That is technically called obstruction of justice.

Moron

Intel Chair Devin Nunes backs down from assertion Trump was monitored

Bootlicker couldn't wait to run to Trump and the press

The chairman of the House intelligence committee has backed down from his dramatic assertion that Donald Trump and his aides were "monitored," by U.S. spies — a claim the Republicans have cited this week in fundraising emails.

Rep. Devin Nunes told reporters Friday he can't be sure whether conversations among Trump or his aides were captured in the surveillance that has become a source of controversy since Nunes made it public in two news conferences this week.

Ha.Ha.--well it's clear they were monitored that's how Flynn got busted (during the transistion period) for LYING to the FBI under oath. Anyone calling the Russians were being wire-tapped, and they wiretapped from July until Obama kicked them all out of this country.

Nunes is in TROUBLE for releasing information--is what the problem is. It's not that his information was not correct.

Nunes running into Trump to tell him what was going on is a little over the top--LOL It shows that he is trying to protect Trump and give him a heads up. This is why they should have appointed a special independent prosector on this investigation from the get go.

The guy has proven he is no longer impartial and independent. He has lost the confidence of his own committee with his end around to trump

Time to step down

Are you people insane? Truly losing it are you?

I've read his comments. He hasn't backed off jack shit.

It's about the unmasking fools.

“It appears like this was all legal survillance from what I can tell,” he said, but later added: “You have to ask why were names unmasked.

"Maybe someone has a good reason for it but not from what I've been able to read," he said.

Nunes said NSA Director Mike Rogers has been "highly cooperative" with his committee and could turn over documents, possibly transcripts of surveilled conversations, Friday or sometime next week.

Nunes did not say how many names were unmasked.

"There was additional unmasking that was done in the documents I read the other day. I don't know who asked for them to be unmasked, i just know there are more," he said, although he said he knew about the unmasking before he read the documents."

Nunes says information from Trump surveillance ‘concerned me’

yeah he backed so much

with the fbi and nsa

--LOL

you leftards crack me up

--LOL

I think this thing is getting too big for partisan congressional investigation

We are talking about potential Treason

nunes is a 2 bit cheap slut for "the gropenfuherer." he needs to be ruined.

Are you people insane? Truly losing it are you?

I've read his comments. He hasn't backed off jack shit.

It's about the unmasking fools.

“It appears like this was all legal survillance from what I can tell,” he said, but later added: “You have to ask why were names unmasked.

"Maybe someone has a good reason for it but not from what I've been able to read," he said.

Nunes said NSA Director Mike Rogers has been "highly cooperative" with his committee and could turn over documents, possibly transcripts of surveilled conversations, Friday or sometime next week.

Nunes did not say how many names were unmasked.

"There was additional unmasking that was done in the documents I read the other day. I don't know who asked for them to be unmasked, i just know there are more," he said, although he said he knew about the unmasking before he read the documents."

Nunes says information from Trump surveillance ‘concerned me’

Forum List

Back