Numbers matter.......

The masses can't deal with their own personal problems much less rise up against the rich and powerful. If people want to save the world they must first save themselves...from themselves.

The masses can't deal with their own personal problems much less rise up against the rich and powerful. If people want to save the world they must first save themselves...from themselves.

That's exactly right.

In order to stop being governed, one must learn to be self-governing, and we aren't. For the most part, most of us can't govern our way out of bed in the morning without help.

That's exactly right.

In order to stop being governed, one must learn to be self-governing, and we aren't. For the most part, most of us can't govern our way out of bed in the morning without help.

Worse yet those of us who live responsibly are saddled with the cost of those who don't. :(

About 10,000 rounds distributed in the right places would end 99% of the BS in the world.
We will always have rich & poor but the problem is the ones that get so rich (powerful) that they decide they are better than the rest of us & have a right to use us as they see fit.

The only power they have is what we allow them to have

About 10,000 rounds distributed in the right places would end 99% of the BS in the world.
We will always have rich & poor but the problem is the ones that get so rich (powerful) that they decide they are better than the rest of us & have a right to use us as they see fit.

The only power they have is what we allow them to have
Bezos has got me by the balls. I use Amazon all the time. :omg:

Numbers matter.............

This guy is right.........when people start finally pulling their heads out of their asses, they will realize, there's a HELL of a lot more of US than there are of THEM........

When in history hasn't this been the case? I wouldn't note the only difference is now the majority of the powerful are working together.

Forum List

Back