Number of Jobs Added in August?

You wonder why the Republican Congress is down to 13% approval?

This is why.

Because it's a split congress with a Democrat President... Anyways NY, what is it down fron when the Dems owned all of congress? 5% or something lol? Dems in congress ainlt helping the rating any.

I dont remember the dems being blamed when they controlled the house and Bush was president.

it was all Bush's fault then.

:cuckoo:

that tax break thing is sooo over played care, do you know that the money for green jobs as in subsidies is counted as a tax break? etc.ask howard fienstien.

the tax breaks we needed and that we will eventually have, are a re work of the tax code, for all of the new found hey lets do it from the dems they had 2 years to do it didn't they? obama? what was his plan? 97-0...thats what and then a plan that CBO could not score becasue he refused to put it on paper?....just spend.

what happened to the Erskine-Bowles commission? the dems have not done a budget in 900 days......hello. the battles over the last months have been an attempt ot try and stop the bleeding, debt ceiling? a plan by reid and obama to wait till the last minute so the reps would own it, in harrys words...hello? that took how much time and effort ?

look, they are in the end all to blame but everytime there comes time for a gut check, its never ever obamas fault, he floats above it as he designed his plan to do just that, whats the point then if we have a change next year? if the pres. is powerless and has zip responsibility then elect elect mickey mouse.

and stepping back for a moment every damn bird that fell from a tree in the 2000's was bush and the rep congresses fault, I know better BUT will not sit here and allow obama and his supra and reconciliation majority blunders pass as if hey its the reps or the house or the senate etc etc ..this hey its everyones fault took a powder in jan 07 becasue the media wanted it that way, it took a powder when obama was elected, it was only bushs fault, well the worm has turned and I am not gonna go along with this avoidance, whats good for the goose is good for the gander.......he owns this, period, full stop.

Can you please link to these filibusters, it doesn't make sense to me:eusa_eh:

cloture involves 3/5 of sitting Senators Care, 59 out of 99 is 3/5 so the kennedy thing was a wash. Arlen Spector switched over to the Democrats in mid April…. Franken was in, senate may have spent time in recess but so?

60-39, that was the vote for obamacare? remember? Christmas ? so yes they did have a supra majority I am sorry but that is a fact. whats more they had a reconciliation budgetary majority, thx to mssr. Byrds legislation ( which yes even Bush used), a simple 50....we have a budget due October 1st for next year, what are the chances we will have one? That will make 2 full years they have not done one, and, whos fault is that? The reps? They submitted plans....and? The senate is supposed to take them up in committee so they can argue it out, that is the prcoess. have they? AND this is supposed to started by OBAMA, his plan? where is it? not so, simple as that*shrugs*.

what legislation are you speaking of exactly:eusa_eh:

It's kinda hypocritical, eh? for both sides of the aisle.

WE both take issue with ''the other side'' not passing or stopping legislation... going through and getting passed. You blame obama, i blamed bush....

but when all is said and done, it is Congress's fault....for not being able to WORK with each other for what is best for ALL of us, on the whole imo.

and yes, obama is weak and has no experience in working with people that hate him....reagan was an expert at it....clinton was an expert at it...even bush 2 was pretty good at getting what he wanted through congress for the most part.... but not obama.
well, you just made your argument ans answered it for me. its beyond him.....he has a severe leadership fail, and I fail to see how that makes anything I said irrelevant or wrong or misguided. He was happy to allow the congress to craft obamacare, dod frank now he wants to step back and accuse everyone else of playing politics like hes some untouchable.....just floating above it all, to that I say well done because it seems that has gained traction as the media plays along and will play along.

If you read closely you will see in almost all of my remarks since I have been here contains the same points, in that one of the biggest gripes I have is; is the sheer hypocrisy, the media will play every angle to make the dems look good and th reps look bad, like it or not this has an effect, a big one, they are protecting obama and have pounded bush, they pounded Reagan and gave Clinton props yet only mention the congress as shit when it’s a rep congress, and don’t have a word to say whens it’s a dem congress…..

I am as usual tired of it, slay one slay them all, the dem congress sucked, they didn’t do their jobs, in the 2000s the reps congress and bush sucked they spent like no tomorrow, see? I have no issue with admitting fault, I just won’t sit back and play this hey its everyone fault game when it’s the Dems turn in the barrel.

Its always the reps fault hell or highwater even if they didn’t have control of the process, and when the burden of gthe last 2 years is on their backs? Its back to a fall back position- its everyone’s fault, and no, it is not, not in this case.
U.S. Senate: Reference Home >

when the dems won the senate for 2007, 110th congress and 2008...motions for cloture in the senate went from running 60 motions to 130 motions in a year's time....it more than doubled.

you see, i see you all as..... it is always the ''liberal's '' fault, come hell or high water, according to republicans/conservatives....

trust me, only ''one side'' is not to blame....

partisans will stick to that....but this really does no one any good but for the guys and gals we vote in....over and over again.

president bush said ''i won! i am using my collateral'' and the dems bitched and moaned and you all said bush was right, and now obama says I won, and wants to use his collateral, and you all are NOW screaming unfair and it is wrong of obama to say that, while dems think it is okay....

honest to goodness, can't you see this???

also, from the day obama won the repubs refused to work with him on anything, yet YOU say it was because obama said, ''i won''.....what came first, the chicken or the egg??? who knows? and is that truly important?

bottom line, you think democratic policies are wrong and i think and( ''know'' :) ) republican policies are wrong!

unless you can convince me the republicans know what they are doing and have my best interest at hand, i won't side with them and for certain you feel the same way towards democrats and their policies and won't ever side with them...

the politicians have us, just where they want us....

i still luv you anyway trajan!:razz:

Last edited:
I dont remember the dems being blamed when they controlled the house and Bush was president.

Well, if they did that then the whole 2008 collapse would be on the Dems, not Bush...

BOTH parties are fuckin sucking. anyone who tries to play it like one is better than the other is a fool. Now, there are a few in congress that do good, maybe even do great but what is lets say 10-20 people out of hundreds?

The simple solution would be to drug test everyone before voting.

Citizens and politicians alike, if you test positive for any intoxicant legal or illegal.

Your vote doesnt count. End of problems imho.

Any bet that Bush failed to find his VETO PEN?

Nah...couldn't be that.

Compaasionate Conservatism isn't what it was cracked up to be was it? Especially when you allow Teddy Kennedy to write education bills...

"No Child Left Behind"?

:eusa_whistle:

There were 59 Senators in the Democratic caucus when the stimulus bill passed.

Not that that is relevant.

The GOP was the party of no, so 59 senators voted for wasteful spending?

You're complaining about the jobs number and the stimulus is pretty much over. The stimulus propped up the jobs number temporarily,

which is exactly what it was supposed to do.

I bet you liberal Bush haters wish Bush was back in office so you could start blaming the prsiident again

george_bush_picture_47_739467_do_you_miss_me_now_bumper_sticker-p128245495136999291trl0_400.jpg

what has the new congress accomplished since they took control of the House in January?

To throw EVERYTHING on to the President reminds me of what Dems did to President Bush...

It's Congress that is failing YOU here.....

they are too busy hating each other to do what they are paid to do...imo....like a bunch of 3 year olds throwing tantrums for the attention and accomplishing nada.

well,, lesssse here.. the House has written the bill, the Senate has shelved them. so that's where we are.

You're REALLY starting to make me angry WillowTree !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D

Don't believe the hype. A No Loss/No Gain Jobs Report is highly unlikely. This Report isn't credible in any way. I wouldn't believe any of their numbers at this point. They lie.

cloture involves 3/5 of sitting Senators Care, 59 out of 99 is 3/5 so the kennedy thing was a wash. Arlen Spector switched over to the Democrats in mid April…. Franken was in, senate may have spent time in recess but so?

60-39, that was the vote for obamacare? remember? Christmas ? so yes they did have a supra majority I am sorry but that is a fact. whats more they had a reconciliation budgetary majority, thx to mssr. Byrds legislation ( which yes even Bush used), a simple 50....we have a budget due October 1st for next year, what are the chances we will have one? That will make 2 full years they have not done one, and, whos fault is that? The reps? They submitted plans....and? The senate is supposed to take them up in committee so they can argue it out, that is the prcoess. have they? AND this is supposed to started by OBAMA, his plan? where is it? not so, simple as that*shrugs*.

well, you just made your argument ans answered it for me. its beyond him.....he has a severe leadership fail, and I fail to see how that makes anything I said irrelevant or wrong or misguided. He was happy to allow the congress to craft obamacare, dod frank now he wants to step back and accuse everyone else of playing politics like hes some untouchable.....just floating above it all, to that I say well done because it seems that has gained traction as the media plays along and will play along.

If you read closely you will see in almost all of my remarks since I have been here contains the same points, in that one of the biggest gripes I have is; is the sheer hypocrisy, the media will play every angle to make the dems look good and th reps look bad, like it or not this has an effect, a big one, they are protecting obama and have pounded bush, they pounded Reagan and gave Clinton props yet only mention the congress as shit when it’s a rep congress, and don’t have a word to say whens it’s a dem congress…..

I am as usual tired of it, slay one slay them all, the dem congress sucked, they didn’t do their jobs, in the 2000s the reps congress and bush sucked they spent like no tomorrow, see? I have no issue with admitting fault, I just won’t sit back and play this hey its everyone fault game when it’s the Dems turn in the barrel.

Its always the reps fault hell or highwater even if they didn’t have control of the process, and when the burden of gthe last 2 years is on their backs? Its back to a fall back position- its everyone’s fault, and no, it is not, not in this case.

when the dems won the senate for 2007, 110th congress and 111 congress for 2008...motions for cloture in the senate went from running 60 motions to 130 motions in a year's time....it more than doubled.

you see, i see it as you all ....as it is always the ''liberal's '' fault, come hell or high water, according to republicans/conservatives....

partisans will stick to that....but this really does no one any good but for the guys and gals we vote in....over and over again.

president bush said ''i won! i am using my collateral'' and the dems bitched and moaned and you all said bush was right, and now obama says I won, and wants to use his collateral, and you all are NOW screaming unfair and it is wrong of obama to say that, while dems think it is okay....

also, from the day obama won the repubs refused to work with him on anything, yet YOU say it was because obama said, ''i won''.....what came first, the chicken or the egg??? who knows? and is that truly important?

bottom line, you think democratic policies are wrong and i think and( ''know'' :) ) republican policies are wrong!

unless you can convince me the republicans know what they are doing and have my best interest at hand, i won't side with them and for certain you feel the same way towards democrats and their policies and won't ever side with them...

I can agree with much of what you said but I also understand you have your bias, and that's ok. Dems did take over congress and they were voted in to NOT work with Bush, then ran off of ending wars and not letting Bush expand and spend. The Dems instead grew everything, the idea was all the blame would be put on Bush/Republicans and in 20008 it was, hence Obama...

Now, 2012 is rolling along and Obama/Dems are bitching because Republicans are not working with them... well, that's why they were voted into office, just like the Dems were...

The Tea Party funny enough, while not perfect has done an amazing job in some aspects... take the budget, Obama, Reid and bonehard all managed to get along and pass a budget that ended up getting us downgraded. As they passed the budget they walked around patting each other on the back for a job well done, then they point at the Tea Party and say THEY HELD THE COUNTRY HOSTAGE!!

Next, a few days later that wonderful budget Obama, Reid and Bonehard passed gets the country downgraded.... So what do they do? They blame the Tea Party lol! That's right, they blamed the only people in congress that put up a budget that would have balanced in just 5 years without cutting MC/MC/SS...

In the end, like Bush, no matter how hard Obama tries to blame the Tea party (lol) or Republicans he will take the blame.

And this is why I like being a Ron Paul supporter, my guy ainlt 100% full of shit and if he si I'd bail on him for it rather than defend him.

You're complaining about the jobs number and the stimulus is pretty much over. The stimulus propped up the jobs number temporarily,

The stimulus was a tempary fix that obama was hoping the economy would be better through it's natural course, Guess what he was wrong and wastefully spent money we don't have.

when the dems won the senate for 2007, 110th congress and 111 congress for 2008...motions for cloture in the senate went from running 60 motions to 130 motions in a year's time....it more than doubled.

you see, i see you all as..... it is always the ''liberal's '' fault, come hell or high water, according to republicans/conservatives....

care, we were discussing obama? his congress? the supra majority? not pre obama....:eusa_eh:

yes care, I see it and I said;

I am well aware of the games they each play but only one side ever gets held to account, that, is my point, I am not going to sit here and pretend that the dems don't have lumps coming to them, just as the reps did and will if they screw up having had similar powers(s). I just want fair play.

and I luv U 2 babby;)

You call an unemployment rate that topped 10% "propping up jobs"?!?!?

Man, you gotta lay off the cheap Mexican brick weed, dude.

You call an unemployment rate that topped 10% "propping up jobs"?!?!?

Man, you gotta lay off the cheap Mexican brick weed, dude.
indeed. Us taxpayers are tired of paying for it.

Any bet that Bush failed to find his VETO PEN?

Nah...couldn't be that.

Compaasionate Conservatism isn't what it was cracked up to be was it?

Bush and most Rino's are liberal lite's,

i never supported him, butt conservatives are saddled with his rep.

Thats why conservatives should never support anyone who caters to the middle,

it just comes back to haunt them in the debate for hearts and minds.

The stimulus was a tempary fix that obama was hoping the economy would be better through it's natural course, Guess what he was wrong and wastefully spent money we don't have.
Yep. And it went to save Gubmint and UNION jobs to boot. The private sector saw very little if anything...and now these creeps are demanding more of the same.

They are digging thier own hole.

Yep. And it went to save Gubmint and UNION jobs to boot. The private sector saw very little if anything...and now these creeps are demanding more of the same.

They are digging thier own hole.

yep
Where are the shovel ready jobs?

Forum List

Back