Nukes found in libya

You see, big's problem is that he took a report, of a report, of a report, as Gospel... and he refuses to back down because the little narcissistic bitch can't fathom the concept of not being right. It just doesn't compute to him that he could ever be wrong.

Actually, it's more like the Little Retard likes to cherry pick the internet and anything that supports his bullshit accusations is where the "truth" is.

You can get a link to support just about any kind of bullshit view on the 'net.

The kid is totally lost, I haven't seen a melt down like this on a message board in quite a while, and I have never seen a person with such a low intelligence have such a narcissistic attitude, it fascinates me.

Watching him foam at the mouth is like passing a head on collision on the interstate. You don't WANT to look... but you just can't help yourself.

You see, big's problem is that he took a report, of a report, of a report, as Gospel... and he refuses to back down because the little narcissistic bitch can't fathom the concept of not being right. It just doesn't compute to him that he could ever be wrong.

Actually, it's more like the Little Retard likes to cherry pick the internet and anything that supports his bullshit accusations is where the "truth" is.

The kid is totally lost, I haven't seen a melt down like this on a message board in quite a while, and I have never seen a person with such a low intelligence have such a narcissistic attitude, it fascinates me.

The melt down was conservative when he thought I could create an earthquake and reported it.

But I guess your just to stupid to see that.

Like I said Little Rebecca, the only "earthquake" YOU can create is the flatulence that comes out of your overgrown plumber's crack.

The melt down was conservative when he thought I could create an earthquake and reported it.

But I guess your just to stupid to see that.

Really? all I've seen is consersative slap the shit out of you like a red headed step child.

If the U.N. didn't think the report from the PM didn't have some truth to it why send in inspectors?

TRIPOLI - The United Nations nuclear watchdog said on Sunday it had begun inspections of Libya's nuclear facilities and visited four sites near the capital for the first time.

A spokesman for the International Atomic Energy Agency said the UN team, which arrived in Tripoli on Saturday led by IAEA chief Mohamed ElBaradei, was now drafting a work plan with the Libyan authorities for the coming weeks.

UN inspectors visit Libya nuclear weapons sites - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

This article mentions "chemical weapons" but "nuclear materials" which sounds like radioactive material may have been gathered, but not assembled into an explosive weapon:

On First Libya Visit Since Uprising UN Chief Says UN Ready to Help
United Nations secretary-general Ban Ki-moon, on a previously unannounced visit to Libya, his first since the uprising that toppled its long-time dictator Muammar Al Qathafi, on Wednesday said the UN would stand by Libya’s side on its path to democracy. He also urged Libya’s new leaders to quickly secure chemical weapons, nuclear materials and shoulder-fired missiles, some of which have been left unguarded during the eight-month conflict.

Ban said he was encouraged by a pledge from Libya’s interim leader, Mustafa Abdul-Jalil, to protect the weapons sites - though unsecured stockpiles of missiles and other munitions were still being discovered as recently as last month.

If the U.N. didn't think the report from the PM didn't have some truth to it why send in inspectors?

TRIPOLI - The United Nations nuclear watchdog said on Sunday it had begun inspections of Libya's nuclear facilities and visited four sites near the capital for the first time.

A spokesman for the International Atomic Energy Agency said the UN team, which arrived in Tripoli on Saturday led by IAEA chief Mohamed ElBaradei, was now drafting a work plan with the Libyan authorities for the coming weeks.

UN inspectors visit Libya nuclear weapons sites - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Because as a responsible nuclear nation, all leads must be followed up on and verified.

We have a nuclear response team that does this stuff world wide.

This article mentions "chemical weapons" but "nuclear materials" which sounds like radioactive material may have been gathered, but not assembled into an explosive weapon:

United Nations secretary-general Ban Ki-moon, on a previously unannounced visit to Libya, his first since the uprising that toppled its long-time dictator Muammar Al Qathafi, on Wednesday said the UN would stand by Libya’s side on its path to democracy. He also urged Libya’s new leaders to quickly secure chemical weapons, nuclear materials and shoulder-fired missiles, some of which have been left unguarded during the eight-month conflict.

Ban said he was encouraged by a pledge from Libya’s interim leader, Mustafa Abdul-Jalil, to protect the weapons sites - though unsecured stockpiles of missiles and other munitions were still being discovered as recently as last month.

correct. having nuclear materials, is vastly different from having functional nuclear weapons.

So far, there has been 1... a single... uno... stories about the outgoing PM claiming they have actual nukes. It was in Al Arabya... at least according to Israel Radio who reported it was in Al Arabya... at least according to the Jerusalem Post, who reported that Israel Radio reported that Al Arabya reported the outgoing PM saying that they had nukes.

THAT, is what the incredible moron who started this thread calls proof positive.
THAT, is what the narcissistic anal wart who started this thread based ALL his arguments on.
THAT, is what every other link that bigfuckingmoron1775 posted as corroborating evidence pointed back to...

all to that report, of a report, of a report.

from your link, dick-dribble...
Earlier this month Libya acknowledged trying to develop banned weapons, including nuclear arms, and invited inspectors in.
THEY WERE INVITED. THAT, is why they went.

ALSO form your link...

The Libyans say they have been working on a pilot scale centrifuge uranium-enrichment program but have not enriched any uranium. Enrichment is a process of purifying uranium for use as nuclear fuel or in weapons.

Libya's Foreign Minister Mohamed Abderrhmane Chalgam said on Saturday Tripoli had never crossed the line from laboratory experiments into actually making weapons.

Once again, butt fucked by your own sources. You just posted proof that your entire thread was pure, unadulterated crap of the highest magnitude.

Now, please spin THIS into 'yes they do have weapons, the outgoing PM said so!'

This ought to be good, folks.

Last edited:

correct. having nuclear materials, is vastly different from having functional nuclear weapons.

So far, there has been 1... a single... uno... stories about the outgoing PM claiming they have actual nukes. It was in Al Arabya... at least according to Israel Radio who reported it was in Al Arabya... at least according to the Jerusalem Post, who reported that Israel Radio reported that Al Arabya reported the outgoing PM saying that they had nukes.

THAT, is what the incredible moron who started this thread calls proof positive.
THAT, is what the narcissistic anal wart who started this thread based ALL his arguments on.
THAT, is what every other link that bigfuckingmoron1775 posted as corroborating evidence pointed back to...

I must really gotten under your skin to about lying that you keep chasing me. 5 OR 6 PEOPLE JOIN YOU AND PRONE TO JUMP ON SOMEONE THEY THINK HAS TOLD A LIE AND DAMN THEY DON'T SAY A WORD TO YOU.

Here's what I am going to do you are going back on ignore you can have your childish tirade. If an adult comes to this thread I will discuss it. You and I derailed it long enough. Have at son come up with some more name calling I will not respond to you or anyone one else that acts as childish as you do.

I must really gotten under your skin to about lying that you keep chasing me. 5 OR 6 PEOPLE JOIN YOU AND PRONE TO JUMP ON SOMEONE THEY THINK HAS TOLD A LIE AND DAMN THEY DON'T SAY A WORD TO YOU.

Here's what I am going to do you are going back on ignore you can have your childish tirade. If an adult comes to this thread I will discuss it. You and I derailed it long enough. Have at son come up with some more name calling I will not respond to you or anyone one else that acts as childish as you do.

adult on board, son.

you need help.

ask me anything.

why am I not surprised. I show you that your own source disproves your entire thread, and your response is 'LA LA LA LA LA LA, I AM NOT LISTENING, LA LA LA LA LA LA'.

You have just fully cemented your position as biggest idiot on this board. Congrats.

Forum List

Back