Nukes found in libya

still wondering about those Libyan nukes.... how many...kiloton... missile range... etc.

Maybe bigmoron1775 can use his contacts at NATO to get the information for us... assuming anyone in the sanitation department would have access to that type of thing.

Littlered used to shine shoes for NATO, thats all.

thats your job.

No bitch, I get paid $49.99 an hour to bitch slap you across these forums like a stripper late paying rent.

Every time I try to steer the thread back to the topic... HIS topic... he deflects. I wonder why. Possibly, because he got so completely PWNED throughout this thread that he's decided to completely abandon his original position?

So, when do we get all the details bigmoron?

Every time I try to steer the thread back to the topic... HIS topic... he deflects. I wonder why. Possibly, because he got so completely PWNED throughout this thread that he's decided to completely abandon his original position?

I think hes gotten so destroyed hes starting to lose what little is left of his sanity.

I think hes gotten so destroyed hes starting to lose what little is left of his sanity.

ONLY TIME WILL TELL ABOUT THE NUKES BUT WHY WOULD THE pm SAY THEY WERE THERE IF THEY WEREN'T?

ONLY TIME WILL TELL ABOUT THE NUKES BUT WHY WOULD THE pm SAY THEY WERE THERE IF THEY WEREN'T?

Anyone can say anything on the internet shit for brains.

Good question. Why did Jr. say there were WMD's in Iraq when there weren't, Little Rebecca?

The same reason you continually say things that are not true... it gives a sense of power... a sense of being better than those around you... to make your pathetic little life seem somehow less meaningless and obscure.

The same reason you continually say things that are not true... it gives a sense of power... a sense of being better than those around you... to make your pathetic little life seem somehow less meaningless and obscure.
I wasn't the one that was busted for lying. You were.

I wasn't the one that was busted for lying. You were.

Not according to everyone in the thread but you.

Majority rules.

Liar.

Good question. Why did Jr. say there were WMD's in Iraq when there weren't, Little Rebecca?
Why did the PM of libya say there were nukes in libya if libya didn't have them?

Why did the PM of libya say there were nukes in libya if libya didn't have them?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anyone can say anything on the internet shit for brains.

A countries leader isn't the internet asswipe

Then why did the leaders of THIS country say there weren't any WMDs?

Hillary Clinton said he'd given them up a while ago, which is why he was allowed to come to the UN.

You see, big's problem is that he took a report, of a report, of a report, as Gospel... and he refuses to back down because the little narcissistic bitch can't fathom the concept of not being right. It just doesn't compute to him that he could ever be wrong.

A countries leader isn't the internet asswipe

Hillary Clinton said he'd given them up a while ago, which is why he was allowed to come to the UN.

You see, big's problem is that he took a report, of a report, of a report, as Gospel... and he refuses to back down because the little narcissistic bitch can't fathom the concept of not being right. It just doesn't compute to him that he could ever be wrong.

Actually, it's more like the Little Retard likes to cherry pick the internet and anything that supports his bullshit accusations is where the "truth" is.

You can get a link to support just about any kind of bullshit view on the 'net.

Actually, it's more like the Little Retard likes to cherry pick the internet and anything that supports his bullshit accusations is where the "truth" is.

You can get a link to support just about any kind of bullshit view on the 'net.

The kid is totally lost, I haven't seen a melt down like this on a message board in quite a while, and I have never seen a person with such a low intelligence have such a narcissistic attitude, it fascinates me.

Forum List

Back