Nukes found in libya

kunnyservative has lost his mind when he think I can create and earthquake. Kunnyservative took it so seriously that he reported it as a threat to the mods. I have really fucked his mind up because he thinks I am god.:cuckoo: I'm surpirsed he hasn't reported my avatar a threat.

We all think you are ignorant, poorly educated, and have a difficult time writing clearly, bigrebnc1775.

Your own side thinks so as well.

kunnyservative has lost his mind when he think I can create and earthquake. Kunnyservative took it so seriously that he reported it as a threat to the mods. I have really fucked his mind up because he thinks I am god.:cuckoo: I'm surpirsed he hasn't reported my avatar a threat.

You are a threat to no one but yourself.

still wondering about those Libyan nukes.... how many...kiloton... missile range... etc.

Maybe bigmoron1775 can use his contacts at NATO to get the information for us... assuming anyone in the sanitation department would have access to that type of thing.

still wondering about those Libyan nukes.... how many...kiloton... missile range... etc.

Maybe bigmoron1775 can use his contacts at NATO to get the information for us... assuming anyone in the sanitation department would have access to that type of thing.

Littlered used to shine shoes for NATO, thats all.

well kunnyservatives thinks I am. But don't sweat it boy neither are you.

well kunnyservatives thinks I am. But don't sweat it boy neither are you.

Who?

thats your job.

Naw... he's a plumber, like Joe. So my bet is that he was the guy who sat in the john, handing out towels & begging for spare change. I think he ate one too many urinal cakes on the job.

We all think you are ignorant, poorly educated, and have a difficult time writing clearly, bigrebnc1775.

Don't speak on behalf of others, Joke. It makes you look even more silly than usual. There's a good boy.... free speech does not give you the right to speak for everyone. It applies only to you speaking for yourself.

Idiot.

Every time I try to steer the thread back to the topic... HIS topic... he deflects. I wonder why. Possibly, because he got so completely PWNED throughout this thread that he's decided to completely abandon his original position?

Don't speak on behalf of others, Joke. It makes you look even more silly than usual. There's a good boy.... free speech does not give you the right to speak for everyone. It applies only to you speaking for yourself.

Idiot.

Since he knows I am a republican did you notice the part where he said my side. he's admitting that he's not a republican.:clap2:

So jake finally admits he is not a republican

I won't speak to Jake's political leanings, but maybe by 'your own side' he meant the crazy conspiracy theorists side? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back