Nugent Ousted From Concert: Liberty Takes Another on the Chin-Again

tiny:

I am gonna go out on a limb and guess that you have been posting while intoxicated.

What are ya drinking?

Yuppers....or smoking.....

Or pill popping.

Or needles?

Or sniffing.

or possibly hash brownies?

Tiny tiny tiny.

I do hope it's booze.

I'm leaning toward a Scotch, myself.

:eusa_angel:
''whoa geeze.

Just back in.

Hell's bells. just back in.

Dr. Smirnoff sir. I could never get scotch. And not like I didn't try.:D Seriously I could never do it.

Oh by the way PWI mostly vodka and you?

Last edited:
I think you better back up there sport.
I said I have no issues with what they said. But I have issues with where they made there comment. So tell another lie.

You are a fucking liar. Here's your comment

Now how is my stance of saying I have no issue with what she said but I have an issue with where she said it being hypocritical? You are a fucking piece of lying shit.

Because you agree with ted because its a stance you yourself have.
Yet with the dixie chick I bet you disagree with her...seeing how you called her a bitch and all.

So to recap..antiobama ok! Antibush not ok.....or hypocrisy.

Ted wasn't attacking obama hell obama was not even President when he made the comment obama was a junior senator. Ted's comment was a line in the sand maingies comment as I said have no issues with, but the issue I have is where she said it.

The comment Nugent made about Obama sucking on his machine gun, yeah, it WAS said while he was still a senator who was seeking the presidency.

However......................

If Nugent hadn't said "if Obama is re-elected, by this time next year I'll be either dead or in jail" (which is a direct threat to him being re-elected) only a few days ago, the Secret Service wouldn't have visited him.

So............to recap as a previous poster has already stated (and whom I quoted) anti-Obama is okay, but to say anything about Bush Jr. is not.

By the way Little Rebecca, you rarely EVER post links to back up your bullshit, and when you do, it's blogs from right wing sites who are giving their OPINIONS on some cherry picked "facts".

You are neither smart, nor do you think for yourself ya retarded plumber who is mostly crack. Why do I say that? Because you're a walking sphincter with teeth and eyeballs.

Last edited:
Er, no. I do know you. You have posted on this messageboard many times. It is quite easy to see what you mean.

Trust me, your posts aren't rocket science. They're more akin to Sesame St...

My post maybe a kin to Sesame St in your elitist opinion but I am a much better man than you will ever be allowed. You don't know me nor will you ever know me. I unlike you say what I mean There is nothing disingenuous about me.
Trust a son of a bitch like you? Is that a god damn joke? I wouldn't trust your fucking punk ass if I kept both eyes on you 24-7.

I love meltdowns....

Are you having one?:clap2:

My post maybe a kin to Sesame St in your elitist opinion but I am a much better man than you will ever be allowed. You don't know me nor will you ever know me. I unlike you say what I mean There is nothing disingenuous about me.
Trust a son of a bitch like you? Is that a god damn joke? I wouldn't trust your fucking punk ass if I kept both eyes on you 24-7.

I love meltdowns....

I don't. Feel sorry for him....
Like wise I don't feel sorry for you.

Yet with the dixie chick I bet you disagree with her...seeing how you called her a bitch and all.

Ted wasn't attacking obama hell obama was not even President when he made the comment obama was a junior senator. Ted's comment was a line in the sand maingies comment as I said have no issues with, but the issue I have is where she said it.

Well....you are lying now....Ted Nugent Declares 'I Will Either Be Dead or in Jail' if Obama Is Re-elected - Speakeasy - WSJ

whoops guess he did, so i guess the Secret service should come visiting you huh?
The musician went on to say: ”If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year.”

so go fuck yourself.

How in the fuck is that attacking obama you fucking drama queen? There was no threat to obama. Damn were you dropped on your head at birth?

Don't you think Nugent has gone past his 15 minutes of fame yet again? The man is a dolt.

Shut up about him already, he doesn't deserve anymore attention.

My goodness, Republicans and their dumb hick heros are ignorant.

The comment Nugent made about Obama sucking on his machine gun, yeah, it WAS said while he was still a senator who was seeking the presidency.

However......................

If Nugent hadn't said "if Obama is re-elected, by this time next year I'll be either dead or in jail" (which is a direct threat to him being re-elected) only a few days ago, the Secret Service wouldn't have visited him.

So............to recap as a previous poster has already stated (and whom I quoted) anti-Obama is okay, but to say anything about Bush Jr. is not.

By the way Little Rebecca, you rarely EVER post links to back up your bullshit, and when you do, it's blogs from right wing sites who are giving their OPINIONS on some cherry picked "facts".

You are neither smart, nor do you think for yourself ya retarded plumber who is mostly crack. Why do I say that? Because you're a walking sphincter with teeth and eyeballs.

Why are there so many drama queens in this world?

If obama is re-elected I will either be dead or in Jail is not I repeat is not attacking obama.
It's a line in the sand comment.
I bet you have a problem with the quote "Give me liberty or give me death"
I bet you really get a Butt Hurt feeling when you here the quote "The Tree of Liberty from time too time must be refreshed with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants."

Nugent Ousted From Concert: Liberty Takes Another on the Chin-Again

Who better to deliver that blow on the chin than the US Army itself? Good form United States Army! :clap2:

Well....you are lying now....Ted Nugent Declares 'I Will Either Be Dead or in Jail' if Obama Is Re-elected - Speakeasy - WSJ

whoops guess he did, so i guess the Secret service should come visiting you huh?
The musician went on to say: ”If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year.”

so go fuck yourself.

That's not even the worst of what he said. He talked about going on to the battle field and cutting off their heads.

Ted is a major hypocrite and pedophile who crapped and pissed his pants to avoid 'Nam.

so go fuck yourself.

That's not even the worst of what he said. He talked about going on to the battle field and cutting off their heads.

Ted is a major hypocrite and pedophile who crapped and pissed his pants to avoid 'Nam.
So, folks who have a relationship with a 17 year old are now pedophiles?

Hysterical hyperbole.

so go fuck yourself.

Hysterical hyperbole.
If he is currently having a relationship with a 17 year old, then yes - he's a pedophile.

Nugent Ousted From Fort Knox Concert Line-Up

Ted Nugent has been booted from the line-up at an annual Fort Knox summer concert following his recent comments about President Barack Obama, a Fort Knox representative confirmed to The Blaze.

The decision to oust Nugent came after “recent disparaging remarks made against the commander in chief,” Ryan Brus of the Fort Knox public affairs office said.

Because the concert is taking place on a military installation, it “would be a conflict of interest since the military has the obligation to be apolitical,” he said.

Brus said they don‘t look at political or social views when booking performers but that Nugent’s comments about the commander in chief crossed the line.

Brus said Major General Jefforey Smith, commanding general at Fort Knox, made the final decision to cancel Nugent’s appearance.

Apolitical my ass...

Dixie Chicks

Hysterical hyperbole.
If he is currently having a relationship with a 17 year old, then yes - he's a pedophile.

We understand you are incredibly stupid. But you might want to look up the definition.

so go fuck yourself.

Hysterical hyperbole.

I wouldnt let my teen date this creep.

a 17 year old is not an adult legally

so go fuck yourself.

How in the fuck is that attacking obama you fucking drama queen? There was no threat to obama. Damn were you dropped on your head at birth?

i guess the secret service disagrees with you and decided to pay him a visit. Thank god you have no power.

Yes they did....And? it was just hurt feelings? Awe poor kid............

Forum List

Back