Foxnews lies about new black panthers.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
FOXNEWS LIES ABOUT NEW BLACK PANTHERS.

Fox News said Holder refused to bring charges against two NBP blocking the polling station and hurling racial slurs at voters and against the group. A bold face lie as usually. Bush refused to bring charges because they had done nothing illegally. Holder did the same. There were only “two” standing on the side walk, one with a stick and neither were blocking the entrance to the polling station and neither were hurling racial slurs to intimidate voters. This was another time and another place and then only one was using racial slurs and he was only exercising his freedom of speech. Ugly and racist but not a crime. If the two had been KKK, white supremacist, skinheads, militia with guns, Fox News, Rush, Hannity and O”Reilly would not have said anything.

New Black Panther Party and two of its members, Minister King Samir Shabazz and ... The Department of Justice later narrowed the charges against Minister King ... Under the Bush administration, a criminal investigation into the incident was ... as they concluded that his activities did not rise to the level of intimidation
New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:tongue:

I cannot believe you have the gall to defend this behavior! We all saw the video of it! We saw what it was and it was no tea party! :evil:

I cannot believe you have the gall to defend this behavior! We all saw the video of it! We saw what it was and it was no tea party! :evil:

What was On the video? Was anyone beaten?

Didn't they leave when told to do so?

We saw the panthers dressed like fascists loitering in front of a polling place. What were they doing there?Just because the crook who should be indicted himself refused to press charges it doesn't mean that they were innocent spectators infatuated with the American political system.

We saw the panthers dressed like fascists loitering in front of a polling place. What were they doing there?Just because the crook who should be indicted himself refused to press charges it doesn't mean that they were innocent spectators infatuated with the American political system.

They were causing a disturbance in front of a polling place and were told to leave. They left peaceably......what is the charge?

Fuck the Black Panthers. And I hope they show up at polling places on election day this time because they are going to get some of those battons shoved right up their ass. And I know the good people who are going to do it too. It'll make for a perfect election day.

Last edited:
I can't believe anyone actually sticks up for these racist fucks.........

Ollie........trust me........at least in the Philly area, if those fucks show up again, its going to be a train wreck for them. Lets just say a little watchdog committee I know of is going to be keeping an eye on things. Any crap? Those battons are going to be each have 6 or 8 inches of poop on them. The fucks think they are bad ass. They dont know bad bad ass.:D:D:D

It's not that I stand up for them, I just think Conservatives are being overdramatic in whimpering about two black men standing in front of a polling place. Someone complained and they left.
Why are we still getting threads on a minor incident almost four years later?

It's not that I stand up for them, I just think Conservatives are being overdramatic in whimpering about two black men standing in front of a polling place. Someone complained and they left.

Maybe the fact that the Black Panthers or is it the new and improved Black Panthers
are in the news once again.They seem to have placed a bounty on an American citizen
who was not charged with any crime.They held up wanted dead or alive posters and no one
on the left had any problem with it.

Maybe that sort of brought them back into the spot light.

But I could be wrong. :D

And to mention whiny, a bunch of Libs here are still claiming that Bush stole the election....Geez.Get a life.

Last edited:

Maybe the fact that the Black Panthers or is it the new and improved Black Panthers
are in the news once again.They seem to have placed a bounty on an American citizen
who was not charged with any crime.They held up wanted dead or alive posters and no one
on the left had any problem with it.

Maybe that sort of brought them back into the spot light.

But I could be wrong. :D

And to mention whiny, a bunch of Libs here are still claiming that Bush stole the election....Geez.Get a life.

I think there is a slightly different order of magnitude in the Supreme Court halting the recount 5-4 and two black guys standing in front of a polling place

So it would be OK for white men dressed in hoods and holiding night sticks to stand in front of a poling place in a black neighborhood.

So it would be OK for white men dressed in hoods and holiding night sticks to stand in front of a poling place in a black neighborhood.

Rev Al Sharpton would still be ranting about that.
That would have given him material for about 100 of his dopey
MSNBC show.

Sure if they are told to go away and leave peaceably

Rev Al Sharpton would still be ranting about that.
That would have given him material for about 100 of his dopey
MSNBC show.

LOL. I don't expect any of them around these parts! They might be there with their night sticks, but they would be lying flat on the ground!

Sure if they are told to go away and leave peaceably

What a crock of shit.

Forum List

Back