Nudder one bites the dust

So the person who Obama appointed is NOT being arrested, and was NOT even the target of this investigation.

Yea, the news organizations were just reporting that the person who filled the seat of the guy who Obama appointed was arrested..... not news really.

As I posted on the other thread about this: I didn't know the guy that got arrested, but I know Vivek Kundra and I would be shocked if he was engaged in anything like bribery. He has literally moved mountains as CTO for DC. I've had him in my office when we were transitioning to OCTO support and he spent quite a bit of time with me explaining his vision for DC IT when I went to his office for a visit.

I will also say that our recent transition to Peoplesoft (at the heart of this matter) was a nightmare. It makes all the sense in the world that bribery was at the heart of this. I can say the IT part of the city has been all abuzz about this all day.

Yea, the news organizations were just reporting that the person who filled the seat of the guy who Obama appointed was arrested..... not news really.
Not news!?

The Associated Press: Source: Obama official on leave after FBI raids

If obamas pick wasn't involved he doesn't deserve to be over looking something like this while this was obviously going on around him. This wasnt a one week investigation and if you take the names and cash involved and where they worked ... WTF

At the court hearing, Yusuf Acar, the acting chief security officer in the city's technology office, was ordered held without bond pending a hearing Tuesday. Prosecutors said $70,000 in cash was found during a search of Acar's Washington home and that he posed a serious flight risk.

Technology consultant Sushil Bansal of Dunn Loring, Va., was released but was ordered not to conduct overseas financial transactions or leave the Washington metropolitan area. Bansal is due back in court on April 21, and prosecutors said they were hopeful that a plea agreement could be reached in his case.

Despite my thinking that Kundra was not involved and has done a spectacular job in DC, I do think he needs to answer some tough questions about these issues. If bribery occurred on his watch, why didn't he know about it? He may have a good answer for that. I personally hope he does.

Forum List

Back