NRA Has Higher Favorability Rating than Both Obama and the Media

So the 58% of Americans in that same poll who said gun sale laws should be more strict,

the 92% who favored closing any so-called gun show loopholes,

and the 62% who favor banning magazines over 10 round capacities,

those results were left out of this thread why exactly???

They’re not accurate – but the one about the NRA is.

Last edited:
You have been refuted above several times. You have to live with the entire poll results, son.

Didn't then, don't now...dance Skippy, dance. Run, Forrest, run.

So, his post was BS -- even though he used data from YOUR op link -- but you still want me to repeat what he posted to prove his point?

You can do anything you like...

Ok. This has already been posted, but it bears repeating. Remember, this is from YOUR source.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/159578/n...ontent=morelink&utm_term=All Gallup Headlines

mcuzhahtmey4r2iv0jg0sg.gif

f0-dolmmwketqogt3u_seq.gif

6xh45spr4ka9zm9qyykbda.gif

Last edited:
I clean up after my dog, so I wouldn't know.

It's kind of like how I come into your threads, I'm really just cleaning up your dogshit.

Too bad you didn't bring a pooper scooper...or facts and an opinion.:cool:

Pooper scooper?

I need a tractor with a bucket for the amount of shit you're dropping on the board.

Excuse me while I put out the trash:

Ignore List
bobcollum

Be sure to whine like last time that I won't reply to you...oh and call me a coward too. Makes no difference in my life.:razz:

Pooper scooper?

I need a tractor with a bucket for the amount of shit you're dropping on the board.

Ignore List
bobcollum

Be sure to whine like last time that I won't reply to you...oh and call me a coward too. Makes no difference in my life.:razz:

:rofl:

I know, you don't have what it takes.

In your world it takes very little to be you.

Have a wonderful life and all the best in the New Year...bye, bye for good bobby.:razz:

Ignore List
bobcollum

:rofl:

I know, you don't have what it takes.

In your world it takes very little to be you.

Have a wonderful life and all the best in the New Year...bye, bye for good bobby.:razz:

:lmao:

Do you really mean it, this time?

Or will it be like all the others?

Yeah and you posted so much to prove that and refute the leftwingnut polling. NYCarbineer...never meet a thread he didn't lie on or run from...

But he sure does have your number

Yeah he sure does with no proof or links...and coming from you that's an issue right there. You're as close to useless in this forum as bobbycollum.

1. Why would you need a link to the poll you used in your OP?

2. Why did your link conveniently leave out the 2 latest Obama favorability polls?

Bloomberg - 55% and Pew Research 59%, polls taken in December.

Obama: Favorability

bingo!

NYcarbineer wrote, "That link says that only 35% of Americans think the NRA reflects their views at least most of the time."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back