Deal or no deal?

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas.
Does anyone really care anymore if we go over the fiscal cliff? After listening to the D.C. nuts for the past several day's and again on the Sunday talk shows I"m so pissed off and disgusted with both parties I really hope we do go over the cliff I would rather see that than some half ass deal that does nothing other than give false appearance that the politicians actually did something.

Boner just walked away from his responsibilities as speaker of the house instead of doing his job.

it is fact that he abdicated his responsibilities as speaker.

He helped build the "cliff" and then just walked away

All he had to do was build a bill that could have passed with a bi partisan vote.

he wanted only one the Rs would pass.

Hes the worst speaker of the house in my lifetime

Does anyone really care anymore if we go over the fiscal cliff? After listening to the D.C. nuts for the past several day's and again on the Sunday talk shows I"m so pissed off and disgusted with both parties I really hope we do go over the cliff I would rather see that than some half ass deal that does nothing other than give false appearance that the politicians actually did something.

Either way...bad deal.

Howard Dean on This Week said something I strongly agree with.

That in the long term, America will be strengthened by going over the cliff and that we should be more focused on that (what's best for America) than who receives the blame and who receives political capitol and leverage.

As an aside, I can't believe how liberally biased This Week was today.

They looked like they were ready to throttle Howard Dean...he was screwing up their message that if we go off the cliff, it was absolutely terrible and that the Republicans were to blame.

Last edited:
Boner just walked away from his responsibilities as speaker of the house instead of doing his job.

Americans are sick and tired of hyper-partisanship. That isn't doing our country any good. BOTH sides SUCK and have failed the American people- PERIOD and we all deserve better than the assclowns on display right now.

Going over the cliff is scary, it will hurt when we hit bottom, but in the long run it will be better than the pocket pool the govt. is playing now.
It's not how far we fall, but a measure in how fast we pick ourselves up that shows the character as a nation.

Going over the cliff is scary, it will hurt when we hit bottom, but in the long run it will be better than the pocket pool the govt. is playing now.
It's not how far we fall, but a measure in how fast we pick ourselves up that shows the character as a nation.

Good post.

I don't want to see cuts to the military, but I do want your average liberal to feel some pain. They think the debt is some extraneous number. Only when they are negatively impacted will they ever begin to connect the dots from progressivism to the big pile of shit we are headed for ( wishful thinking ).
I think liberals are guided by their ideals / hearts - not cognition. They think it's all monopoly money until it comes out of their pockets!

I don't want to see cuts to the military, but I do want your average liberal to feel some pain. They think the debt is some extraneous number. Only when they are negatively impacted will they ever begin to connect the dots from progressivism to the big pile of shit we are headed for ( wishful thinking ).
I think liberals are guided by their ideals / hearts - not cognition. They think it's all monopoly money until it comes out of their pockets!

Both parties drove us to the edge, try to understand the govt. is run by both parties and has been for a long time.

Good points of course those who will be leading us back from our fall over the cliff will be the same people who put us over it that is almost as scary as going over the cliff.

Last edited:

Let's be honest with ourselves

Our current government is incapable of reaching agreement on anything. They can't pass simple bills, how can they pass this?

The fiscal cliff will automatically do it for them. We will panic initially and then adjust to live with it. In the long run, it will reduce the deficit

Let's be honest with ourselves

Our current government is incapable of reaching agreement on anything. They can't pass simple bills, how can they pass this?

The fiscal cliff will automatically do it for them. We will panic initially and then adjust to live with it. In the long run, it will reduce the deficit

As was pointed out, the same clowns that got us here are suddenly concerned with the debt...oh the irony...

I say lets go over...

I want every one of the know nothing idiots that voted for this autrosity to feel it.

I say lets go over...

I want every one of the know nothing idiots that voted for this autrosity to feel it.

You mean the "low information voter"...:eusa_angel:

Both parties drove us to the edge, try to understand the govt. is run by both parties and has been for a long time.

Dude the republican party has been screwing with the rules of the game in the congress for years now.

they are the problem

New Topics

Forum List

Back