NPR's CEO has now resigned also

And they always complained when people referred to it as National Palestinian Radio.

I always heard it was National Politbureau Radio (sp?).

I listen to NPR quite a bit. Seldom will you find it not on during the morning or the weekend in my condo. However, in this day and age, these people should not be getting tax monies. No way.

What that buffoon did was, of course, damaging to NPR both from a fundraising point of view as well as simply telling the truth although there were some nuggets of truth in what he said; lets be honest.

The bottom line is that he damaged NPR and should have been fired for doing so. Its quite telling that when the story broke he was fired (just like Juan Williams by the way) while other news organizations suspend their anchors and officials. David Letterman shouldn't be on the air either. Nobody seems upset about that.

Oh well.

What about the part where the CEO said NPR doesn't need taxpayer support? Somebody should look into that.

Apparently there are other even more shocking tapes ready to be released. How deep does the rampant anti-semitism go in NPR? How closely is NPR tied to the democrat party?

how is that radical? Its an opinion. I fail to see how its radical or even mildly important?

Well if there is, there is. And i would hope people would post the context and not soundbytes.

^Liberal Tactic #2,345... Dismissiveness.

Condescension is Sure to Follow.

Once those Tactics are Played out, Personal Attacks are almost a Garuntee! :thup:

The way you Know that the Dishonesty is Overflowing from the Left on this Issue, is to put it in Reverse and Imagine the same thing Happening to FOXNews and what people like Plasma would be saying right now.

:)

peace...

how is that radical? Its an opinion. I fail to see how its radical or even mildly important?

Well if there is, there is. And i would hope people would post the context and not soundbytes.

^Liberal Tactic #2,345... Dismissiveness.

Condescension is Sure to Follow.

Once those Tactics are Played out, Personal Attacks are almost a Garuntee! :thup:

The way you Know that the Dishonesty is Overflowing from the Left on this Issue, is to put it in Reverse and Imagine the same thing Happening to FOXNews and what people like Plasma would be saying right now.

peace...
you damn right i am dismissing it. ITs an opinion. Now had Whitehall used the " everyone in the tea party are racists" quote, then whitehall would of had a point CEO shouldnt be saying that, and thy shouldnt be saying that on camera.

^^ thats being honest and fair about the situation. something the rest of you fucks dont do.

:rofl:

peace...

What is amazing is that Vivian Schiller's salary was $500,000.00/yr. plus a $100,000.00 bonus. Not bad for an ex-New York Times employee whom incredibly, at one time, denied that NPR was liberal and went as far to add that some crticized NPR as being conservative.
Where do these people come from?

Forum List

Back