NPR's CEO has now resigned also

The Lefties have a Billy Crystal-Ricardo Montalban attitude towards intregrity. Substitute ethics for feelings, and the lyrics are quite fitttin'.

You know, my father used to say to me, " 'Nando, don't be a schnook.

It's not how you feel, it's how. You. Look!"

He was mahvelous!

But you, dahling, hmmmm, you look mahvelous!

Absolutely mahvelous!

Schiller no longer LOOKS Mahvelous, so she must go.

But they'll find another person with the same intellectual make up to look Mahvelous for them as CEO.

Last edited:
Good...she needed to resign. All this does is show that NPR strives to be true to journalistic ideals to be ethical. The idiot yesterday that was pranked was a moron.

^^^^^Post of the Year Nominee^^^^^

Its only March, but the bar has been set VERY high!!!

:lol: Sometimes I see a post that just cracks me up.

"All this does is show that NPR strives to be true to journalistic ideals to be ethical."

Hilarious! You just wonder sometimes how brainwashed people have to be to post such crap. :cuckoo:

Good...she needed to resign. All this does is show that NPR strives to be true to journalistic ideals to be ethical. The idiot yesterday that was pranked was a moron.

With respect Rav, it shows the exact opposite. NPR didn't suddenly find out that Schiller was a rabid whackjob.... they waited until he got caught. Then they threw him under the bus. Which appears to be SOP for the left.

NPR have no ethics.... that's the problem. That's why the right want them defunded.

"Respect" and "Ravi" don't go together. Maybe it's a woman thing, sticking together no matter what. Whatever.

With respect Rav, it shows the exact opposite. NPR didn't suddenly find out that Schiller was a rabid whackjob.... they waited until he got caught. Then they threw him under the bus. Which appears to be SOP for the left.

NPR have no ethics.... that's the problem. That's why the right want them defunded.
Link?

Hell. NRP won't miss the taxdollars at all.

There are enough extremely liberal folks and regular folks out there who will conribute even more.

Hell. Soros may send another 10 mill or so their way.

I'm just glad my tax dollar isn't supporting any news or radio station. Let em compete like everyone else.

Hope it make it through the Senate.

Last edited:
Hell. NRP won't miss the taxdollars at all.

There are enough extremely liberal folks and regular folks out there who will conribute even more.

Hell. Soros may send another 10 mill or so their way.

I'm just glad my tax dollar isn't supporting any news or radio station. Let em compete like everyone else.
Hope it make it through the Senate.

As it should be.

Especially when the personalities on the media outlet have a specific political leaning and only promote one side of a political message.

The NPR head honcho has now also resigned.

This was not only a total expose of NPR and its now admitted bias when it received public funding as a 'non partisan' and 'non biased' news source, but the expose was done by a fictitious Muslim organization in a 'sting' maneuver by the reportes who recorded the video. That Shiller would say this at all was offensive to almost everybody.

I saw this morning that the head honcho of NPR has now resigned. And all this adds fuel to the growing momentum to defund NPR and PBS of all federal funding and let them sink or swim on their own.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXinMaw-1qg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXinMaw-1qg[/ame]

"Respect" and "Ravi" don't go together. Maybe it's a woman thing, sticking together no matter what. Whatever.

Nope, I just happen to like Ravi. Far left and far right... and fucking scary when we agree. :lol:

What about the part where the CEO said NPR doesn't need taxpayer support? Somebody should look into that. Apparently there are other even more shocking tapes ready to be released. How deep does the rampant anti-semitism go in NPR? How closely is NPR tied to the democrat party?

Forum List

Back