NPR Lying About Trump’s Mexican Tax Proposals

Mexican exports are exactly what Mexico IMPORTS into the United States.

What a fucking dumbass.
Well, dumbass, NPR intentionally omitted the word IMPORTS from the story. Why.....one can only assume. I was waiting for them to say what the White House actually said, but to no avail.
BTW, it's intentional omissions like this that leads to misunderstandings. This is just one example and there are many.

I doubt there was an intentional anything. I am quite confident that NPR listeners understand that it is Mexican exports that are imported into the United States. I am pretty sure they understand that the United States has no ability to tax Mexican imports, that would be within the purview of Mexico.

Your confusion is quite understandable. NPR is not like FOX news. NPR expects their audience to have at least the intelligence of a sixth grader and the ability to think critically. You should probably just go back to FOX news where they expect the audience to be dumber than a box of rocks and know full well that their listeners are too damn lazy to think for themselves.
I'm not confused. And these kinds of stories count on people with the attention-span of a teaspoon.

What a fucking dumbass.
Well, dumbass, NPR intentionally omitted the word IMPORTS from the story. Why.....one can only assume. I was waiting for them to say what the White House actually said, but to no avail.
BTW, it's intentional omissions like this that leads to misunderstandings. This is just one example and there are many.

I doubt there was an intentional anything. I am quite confident that NPR listeners understand that it is Mexican exports that are imported into the United States. I am pretty sure they understand that the United States has no ability to tax Mexican imports, that would be within the purview of Mexico.

Your confusion is quite understandable. NPR is not like FOX news. NPR expects their audience to have at least the intelligence of a sixth grader and the ability to think critically. You should probably just go back to FOX news where they expect the audience to be dumber than a box of rocks and know full well that their listeners are too damn lazy to think for themselves.
I'm not confused. And these kinds of stories count on people with the attention-span of a teaspoon.

Oh Noes----they done got FOX news too.

Trump plan for 20 pct tax on Mexico exports raises eyebrows

What a fucking dumbass.

Thank you for proving my point.

Very helpful of you

Wait until Trump takes the knife to National Panhandler Radio's government subsidy money. Welcome to the sink-or-swim free market competition of the real world you lefty fluffers.
NPR never passes on an opportunity to call Trump ignorant, nasty, igotistical, or racist. They feel that being nasty about the way they talk about Trump is going to change minds. They have nothing nice or fair to say about Trump. What it does is piss people off and make them angry. Like the way they're talking about the hiring freeze as I type this mesg. I'm listening to them call Trump ignorant and nasty about the hiring freeze yet Obama not only did the same but he also froze my wages for 6 years and nothing was said about it, particularly at NPR. They are literally beside themselves over the hiring freeze.
These clowns along with other lefty media loons still have no clue as to how much they contributed to Trump's election. And that's fine with me, let 'em continue to march. In two short years the House faces elections again along with a slew of dimocrat Senate seats, and Barry's destruction of the party will continue. That's the jerk's legacy in a nutshell.

What a fucking dumbass.

Very helpful of you

WTF. You really can't be this stupid.

Wait, OK. Maybe so.

When I saw this thread I wondered if there was some way to report stupidity. I mean something so damn stupid that it is an embarrassment to the entire community. Let me go really, really slow.

Mexico's exports and Mexican imports are one and the same.

NPR

On Thursday, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer told reporters that one way the administration is considering paying for the wall is via a 20 percent tax on imports from Mexico

Donald Trump's First Week As President: What's Reality In The Show

FOX

So there you go. NPR using imports from Mexico and FOX using Mexico exports.

No big conspiracy here. Now, check and see if you took your meds this morning.

Very helpful of you

WTF. You really can't be this stupid.

Wait, OK. Maybe so.

When I saw this thread I wondered if there was some way to report stupidity. I mean something so damn stupid that it is an embarrassment to the entire community. Let me go really, really slow.

Mexico's exports and Mexican imports are one and the same.

NPR

On Thursday, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer told reporters that one way the administration is considering paying for the wall is via a 20 percent tax on imports from Mexico

Donald Trump's First Week As President: What's Reality In The Show

FOX

So there you go. NPR using imports from Mexico and FOX using Mexico exports.

No big conspiracy here. Now, check and see if you took your meds this morning.
Notice how easy it is to change a word and a letter to change the context?

The title states:

Whereas the first paragraph says :

TOKYO – Talk of a possible 20 percent tax on U.S. imports from Mexico is raising eyebrows in Asia, where exports to the U.S. drive growth in many economies.

The title isn’t clear about the real context and it is a well-known fact that some people only scan the titles in stories and opting out of actually reading the article.

Fact is NPR was trying to spin the story negatively. Perhaps they feel the word EXPORT sounds more negative than IMPORT. It may be as simple as that, but it was obvious they avoided quoting the White House intentionally and rephrased what the White House said without actually changing it's meaning. Fox, like the idiots they are , simply repeats a marginally misleading headline put out by the left. All this week they have said Trump wants to tax imports, but now they say exports. WTF?? Eventually the press will simply say "TRUMP WANTS TO TAX EXPORTS!!!"

Can you follow this line of thought, or will you continue your little temper-tantrum?

Last edited:
Fox, like the idiots they are , simply repeats a marginally misleading headline put out by the left.

Can you follow this line of thought, or will you continue your little temper-tantrum?

No, no I can't.
Jesus fucking Christ you're stupid.....

October-18-2011-20-12-49-DoubleFacePalm.jpg.cf.jpg

All this week they have said Trump wants to tax imports, but now they say exports. WTF?? Eventually the press will simply say

"TRUMP WANTS TO TAX EXPORTS"

This is not accidental....

Fox, like the idiots they are , simply repeats a marginally misleading headline put out by the left.

No, no I can't.

Like I said, take your meds. The level of paranoia within your theory is disturbing. Obviously, both FOX and NPR have grossly underestimated the intelligence of their audiences. It is Mexican exports that Americans import into the United States. I thought they taught that shit in the third grade.

No, no I can't.

Like I said, take your meds. The level of paranoia within your theory is disturbing. Obviously, both FOX and NPR have grossly underestimated the intelligence of their audiences. It is Mexican exports that Americans import into the United States. I thought they taught that shit in the third grade.
Americans don't typically import Mexican products into the United States unless they set up business in those countries, which is another issue. And when did they start teaching import/export trade operations and customs in 3rd grade?
My point should be clear to deep thinkers. This is part of the progression of a fake news story, also called Alternative Facts. Change the verbage, control the debate, and mislead the public.

Last edited:

No, no I can't.

Americans don't typically import Mexican products into the United States unless they set up business in those countries, which is another issue. And when did they start teaching import/export trade operations and customs in 3rd grade?
My point should be clear to deep thinkers. This is part of the progression of a fake news story, also called Alternative Facts. Change the verbage, control the debate, and mislead the public. It's how the Bush tax-cuts went from an across the board tax-break to "Tax-cuts For The Rich", or Global Warming switched to "Man-made Climate Change".
"OMG......Trump Removes MLK Bust From Oval Orifice!!!!"

Look, I will give you an example of the type of behavior you are speaking of. Thread going right now on it. Amazing actually. Amazing both the threads are chugging right along. Here is the article,

Hillary Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, bolsters Trump argument, study finds

The title,

Trump argument bolstered: Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, study finds

Now, what Trump argument? The thread is all about supportive of Trump's argument that he would have won the popular vote without Clinton's illegal alien votes. But that is not the case, not even close, the first line in,

Hillary Clinton garnered more than 800,000 votes from noncitizens on Nov. 8, an approximation far short of President Trump’s estimate of up to 5 million illegal voters but supportive of his charges of fraud.

So, we are not talking about the claim he won the popular vote, we are talking about the claim of voter fraud. Misleading, wouldn't you say? The author of the study does, he is pissed.

“First of all, he’s confusing our study with another study, and then he’s flipping ours around and exaggerating the most extreme estimates from it,” Richman told The Virginian-Pilot.

‘Stop citing our work’: Virginia professor says Trump’s twisting his research on non-citizen voting

Misleading headline, Trumpsters don't bother to read and damn sure don't do any googling to verify, and then run with it adding additional erudite commentary like poo poo pants and snowflake.

SAD

No, no I can't.

My point should be clear to deep thinkers. This is part of the progression of a fake news story, also called Alternative Facts. Change the verbage, control the debate, and mislead the public. It's how the Bush tax-cuts went from an across the board tax-break to "Tax-cuts For The Rich", or Global Warming switched to "Man-made Climate Change".
"OMG......Trump Removes MLK Bust From Oval Orifice!!!!"

Look, I will give you an example of the type of behavior you are speaking of. Thread going right now on it. Amazing actually. Amazing both the threads are chugging right along. Here is the article,

Hillary Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, bolsters Trump argument, study finds

The title,

Trump argument bolstered: Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, study finds

Now, what Trump argument? The thread is all about supportive of Trump's argument that he would have won the popular vote without Clinton's illegal alien votes. But that is not the case, not even close, the first line in,

Hillary Clinton garnered more than 800,000 votes from noncitizens on Nov. 8, an approximation far short of President Trump’s estimate of up to 5 million illegal voters but supportive of his charges of fraud.

So, we are not talking about the claim he won the popular vote, we are talking about the claim of voter fraud. Misleading, wouldn't you say? The author of the study does, he is pissed.

“First of all, he’s confusing our study with another study, and then he’s flipping ours around and exaggerating the most extreme estimates from it,” Richman told The Virginian-Pilot.

‘Stop citing our work’: Virginia professor says Trump’s twisting his research on non-citizen voting

Misleading headline, Trumpsters don't bother to read and damn sure don't do any googling to verify, and then run with it adding additional erudite commentary like poo poo pants and snowflake.

SAD
Big surprise that some prick professor doesn't like Trump.

Probably spent the last 8 years sucking spunk out of Obama's family jewels.

This only proves one thing. The liberal biased media campaign never ends.

Forum List

Back