Trump's first 7 Days have been Amazing

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Previous presidents have been judged by what they had accomplished after 100 days in office.

Trump has shattered that convention by a mile.

While other presidents where still picking out wall paper and furniture for the Oval Office during their first week in office.

A man of boundless energy, Trump hit the ground running starting on day 1

Illegal immigration, breaking bad trade agreements, constructing the Wall, economic punishing of sanctuary cities, building oil pipelines, Chicago gun violence, beefing up border security, bringing the EPA to heel, threatening corporations for building factories overseas, reduced role in NATO, etc., etc., etc.

Trump is the best thing that has happened to America in decades. .... :thup: ... :thup: .... :cool:

American voters were sick and tired of sending politicians to Washington, that ran on promises they never kept after elected.

It was like they developed clinical amnesia once they were elected, and basically said FU to their voter base.

Trump is a different animal. He says what he means; and he means what he says.

How refreshing!! ..... :thup: ..... :cool:

American voters were sick and tired of sending politicians to Washington, that ran on promises they never kept after elected.

It was like they developed clinical amnesia once they were elected, and basically said FU to their voter base.

Trump is a different animal. He says what he means; and he means what he says.

How refreshing!! ..... :thup: ..... :cool:

And Mexico is paying for Don's wall! Oh so refreshing!!

I saw Chris Wallace commenting on Trump. Basically it was that Congress is not prepared to work this hard. They are becoming overwhelmed. No more long martini lunches and knocking the week off on Thursday at noon.

Too bad. Welcome to the real world. Get to work. We're paying you.

After 8 long years of "no Hope & pocket Change".

Trump is like a cool drink of water for a person who was lost in the hot desert for days. ...... :cool:

Last edited:
download.jpg

As long as the Wall gets built.....I don't care who pays for it. ...... :cool:

It might (and it is a longshot) lower the illegal immigration numbers. But it also lowers the chances that the illegals go back home at all.

The wall will be the single most expensive piece of infrastructure in the history of our country. And it won't work. It does not stop airplanes or tunnels. It is hugely expensive to build and maintain. And it is defeated by a ladder.

I think repaying the $2.8 trillion the federal gov't owes social security first?

But I am puzzled at the silence from the legions of people screaming about how Obama's use of executive orders circumvented the legislative process and threatened the nation.

I feel like everyday is christmas morning since Trump took office.

I can't wait to wake up and see what new gift Pres. Trump has left under the tree for the American people!! ...... :thup: ..... :cool:

I feel like everyday is christmas morning since Trump took office.

I can't wait to wake up and see what new gift Pres. Trump has left under the tree for the American people!! ...... :thup: ..... :cool:
He wasn't lying when he said we would get tired of winning.....well, I'm not tired of it but I am worried about forgetting what's it like to lose.

Welcome back Sunni, hope you are doing ok...

With Trump, it's the End of the World as we know it! :eek:

He has had a busy week....and he made the press follow his fake popular vote fraud story instead of covering in depth the detrimental thing he did with a stroke of a pen....

He has had a busy week....and he made the press follow his fake popular vote fraud story instead of covering the detrimental thing he did with a stroke of a pen....
He didn't do anything detrimental with his pen. He is cleaning up Odumbo's mess.

He has had a busy week....and he made the press follow his fake popular vote fraud story instead of covering the detrimental thing he did with a stroke of a pen....
He didn't do anything detrimental with his pen. He is cleaning up Odumbo's mess.
how would you know? No journalists are digging in and reporting on the ramifications of his pen stroking, financially or how it will affect we the people....they are too busy looking the other way...at his popular vote fraud claim he put out there to distract them!

how would you know? No journalists are digging in and reporting on the ramifications of his pen stroking, financially or how it will affect we the people....they are too busy looking the other way...at his popular vote fraud claim he put out there to distract them!
No journalists you read are apparently. Maybe you ought to listen to the Ben Shapiro show, he is a conservative but he is very critical of Trump and does in depth analysis of his executive actions day by day.

Trump leadership style reminds me of the company commander who in the middle of a heated battle, tells the troops to, "fix bayonets" and then yells "charge". Which sends the enemy soldiers into a panic of mass unorganized retreat and defeat.

Basically, that is what Trump has done to the Democrat party. ...... :thup: ..... :cool:

After 8 long years of "no Hope & pocket Change".

Trump is like a cool drink of water for a person who was lost in the hot desert for days. ...... :cool:
Trump is nothing more than this season's iteration of hope and change, elections have no consequence for Wall Street, Goldman Sachs, the “job creator” class or the perpetual war machine. Watch.
As long as the Wall gets built.....I don't care who pays for it. ...... :cool:
We'll be doing a lot of that with Don; making excuses for his inability to deliver on what he ran his mouth on.

Forum List

Back