Now.. Who's Chickens are now coming home to roost Or do Gods make mistakes??

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Poor Obama.. for 20 years he was mentored by Wright.. listened to him married by him!
Now Wright says he was offered $150K by Obama surrogate to stop talking! That proof is in a box that Wright has.

Poor Obama.. prior to 2007 HAPPY to be known as born in Kenya..
THE VETTING - EXCLUSIVE - OBAMA'S LITERARY AGENT IN 1991 BOOKLET: 'BORN IN KENYA AND RAISED IN INDONESIA AND HAWAII'

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

SO such a simple ERROR NOT cause for concern with Obama..???
Really people this is suppose to be well as the mainstream media has called..

"he’s [Obama] probably the smartest guy ever to become President."
historian Michael Beschloss
" I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above –
above the world,
he’s sort of God." – NewsWeek Editor Evan Thomas..

Gods don't make mistakes...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4PqLKWuwyU&feature=related]Martin Luther King and Malcolm X Debate - YouTube[/ame]

I never knew MLK was an Uncle Tom did ewe?
oh wait.. he was a Republican. Kerry On.

Were you aware that 4% of the black voters DID NOT vote for Obama?
Fully 96 percent of black voters supported Obama and constituted 13 percent of the electorate, a 2-percentage-point rise in their national turnout. As in past years, black women turned out at a higher rate than black men.

A stunning 54 percent of young white voters supported Obama,

Exit polls: How Obama won - David Paul Kuhn - POLITICO.com

Tell us in your own words what the rev Wright was talking about when he said that?

Last edited:
Jeremiah Wright controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know you will NEVER be honest about what the man was saying

Poor TM, more and more her side is falling apart...........the Chicago Machine is dying, the Dem party is dying......there's a huge turmoil among them. They are fighting with each other, hate groups and militias are growing. All compliments of your one and only Messiah. He didn't expect his "people" to turn on each other, but they have.

Not one of you can speak to what Rev Wright was preaching about can you?

You dont even know

Yet you condem without knowing

Who is Chickens are now coming home to Roost?

WTF is that!!???

Maybe 'English only' isn't that bad an idea after all.

You are 100% right!
I tried to correct the title AFTER but to no avail!

I really apologize for that as it was stupid!

OH.. and I've NEVER been called the "smartest" of anything much less "president" NOR have I been confused as a "God" as Obama has been!

Sorry again for the poorly constructed title!!!

Forum List

Back