Now Whitey Is Hogging All the Fresh Air

You’re Correct; You don’t have one ☝️
This is an anology:

Several white kids are talking loudly in the library, along with a couple of blacks, and the liberal librarian- let’s call him Sixties - points out to the white kids that they are disturbing the enjoyment of black kids trying to read.

The white kids asks why the focus is just blaming whites for what blacks are doing as well, and why his concern for “enjoyment of the library’ is only for blacks, and the Lib answers: Stop obsessing about blacks! You’re racist! You hate blacks!

The liberal focus on blaming whites - actively seeking out ridiculous things like polluting the air for blacks - has got to stop, and we won’t let the false accusations of racism hinder our efforts to stop the “blame whitey for everything possible” agenda.

This is an anology:

Several white kids are talking loudly in the library, along with a couple of blacks, and the liberal librarian- let’s call him Sixties - points out to the white kids that they are disturbing the enjoyment of black kids trying to read.

The white kids asks why the focus is just blaming whites for what blacks are doing as well, and why his concern for “enjoyment of the library’ is only for blacks, and the Lib answers: Stop obsessing about blacks! You’re racist! You hate blacks!

The liberal focus on blaming whites - actively seeking out ridiculous things like polluting the air for blacks - has got to stop, and we won’t let the false accusations of racism hinder our efforts to stop the “blame whitey for everything possible” agenda.
Many blacks suffer from the laws imposed in many countries where Blacks were brought in as slaves, and the laws after abolition continued to be made to not most black people and you come up with another example of not knowing history and putting it all on the poor, poor whites.

And I am really not referring to what you just wrote, which I hardly read, but can I tell it is another story on how whites are experiencing racism.

All of these posts, from the first one, and still......you have not read and re read the article you posted in order to understand what it actually says.

Many blacks suffer from the laws imposed in many countries where Blacks were brought in as slaves, and the laws after abolition continued to be made to not most black people and you come up with another example of not knowing history and putting it all on the poor, poor whites.

And I am really not referring to what you just wrote, which I hardly read, but can I tell it is another story on how whites are experiencing racism.

All of these posts, from the first one, and still......you have not read and re read the article you posted in order to understand what it actually says.
Yes, yes…..we know about slavery and the past. You libs keep reminding us.

This is about the ridiculous ways libs are now looking to blame whitey for everything, and favor blacks to the extreme, which unfairly punishes innocent whites for being born the “bad” oppressor race.

I read the article. It was an effort, yet again, to seek out ways to show why whitey is hurting blacks. Nobody but a leftist would ever dream up such an article.

Where’s the article about blacks in DC driving their cars and polluting the air for whites? Such a racist article would NEVER be written.

I don't think YOU read the entire article.
Combined with an ultra liberal narcissistic self virtue confirming mentality.

Be careful, for all you know I am black, regardless I reject your destructive form of pseudo liberalism, which is actually a disguise for something much darker (figuratively)

Thats what the article said. That leftist is blaming White people for polluting blacks’ air.
The headline in the article "SAID" the following:

LA Times writer says ‘White’ drivers are ‘polluting the air’ breathed by LA’s ‘people of color"​

For your edification, "People Of Color" are not exclusively classified as "black" in Los Angeles County.

Non white Latinos represent nearly 49% percent of the demographic and are described as "People of Color" in Los Angeles County.

As an editorial comment, the author of the article was also a complete moron who obviously knows nothing about Los Angeles demographics, and did
NO RESEARCH to support his article.

However, it is obvious that he did manage to attract an audience of the selectively misinformed.

I’m a semi-observant Jew, I guess. Lots better than most, but room for improvement.

And my purpose is to show the anti-white racism sweeping through this country, to the point that whites are being criticized for driving and polluting the air for non-whites. The leftists mean BLACKS. These leftist hunt and peck for things to blame whites for.

It‘s about racism, and it belongs in the racism forum.

Well there are more white drivers than black drivers. White people probably account for most of the world's carbon emissions since 1950.

The truth is everyone would get along much better if irresponsible Leftist trash "media" sources like the LA Times would cease with their Critical racism poison.
1. According to demographers, by the end of this century there will be very few Caucasians left in this country to pollute the air -- or do anything else!

2. So then the Los Angeles Times will have to accuse the Hispanics of polluting the air and hurting that other favored group.

This poor country!!!

I don't think YOU read the entire article.
Combined with an ultra liberal narcissistic self virtue confirming mentality.

Be careful, for all you know I am black, regardless I reject your destructive form of pseudo liberalism, which is actually a disguise for something much darker (figuratively)
Why can’t YOU understand??? Because of Slavery, Oppression, they are ALLOWED to loot , MURDER, commit ARSON, push people off Subway 🚇 Platforms, demand “ DEFUND The COPS” demand “ Black Lives Matter “ while at the same time killing each other ☝️

The headline in the article "SAID" the following:

LA Times writer says ‘White’ drivers are ‘polluting the air’ breathed by LA’s ‘people of color"​

That statement is RACIST. I wonder how many of them are ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS?? 🤔

Rube food....its whats for newws
4i6Ckte.gif

From a guy who thought this clown should be a Senator.

Boyle Heights in Los Angeles County is home to a largely non English speaking, undocumented population, and ranks as one of the most impoverished communities in Los Angeles County, and there are a number of other such communities.

49% of of the racial demographic in Los Angeles County is non white Hispanic, versus less than 9% black.

Yet, the article in the OP, was somehow identified as the white population being "victimized in favor of blacks"

Anyone who has access to the Internet and can read, knows that,
unless they make a personal choice to remain ignorant for the sake of their partisan politics.

Boyle Heights in Los Angeles County is home to a largely non English speaking, undocumented population, and ranks as one of the most impoverished communities in Los Angeles County, and there are a number of other such communities.

49% of of the racial demographic in Los Angeles County is non white Hispanic, versus less than 9% black.

Yet, the article in the OP, was somehow identified as the white population being "victimized in favor of blacks"

Anyone who has access to the Internet and can read, knows that,
unless they make a personal choice to remain ignorant for the sake of their partisan politics.
The leftist author is STILL blaming whitey for polluting the air. Anti-white racism.

Forum List

Back