Now Whitey Is Hogging All the Fresh Air

You really need to stop your anti white and Racist crusade. Blaming the WHITES for pollution in certain Neighborhoods?
And did you see the lib above who is condemning me, and trying to put me on the defensive, for pointing out the racist nature of that article?

All of a sudden he’s asking if I’m OK with not renting to blacks.

He’s also trying to tell me I’m not even a semi-observant Jew because he is hoping I will be insulted by it.

We are in a Zone 1 thread and you are not allowed to call people racist. The next time you do it, you’ll be reported. Even with all the Black Privilege you enjoy here, there are limits.
He didn't call you a racist. He pointed out an obvious mental disturbance. Perhaps you should tend to your own garden instead of complaining about people of color.

You’re doing that lib thing where you accuse other people of racism for objecting to racism against whites - and then pose these ridiculous questions about whether I’m OK with not renting to blacks and so forth - designed to put me on the defensive and divert from the topic.

If there was an article complaining that blacks driving Is polluting the air for whites, there’d be an outrage from libs (as there should be). But when it’s the reverse, you libs race in to defend it and try to out the person pointing out the racism in the defensive.
Thank you for showing once again that you have a hard time understanding what is written. Which is the main problem as to why you see things the way you do. And apparently you always will.

I would say that you are not observant at all. Just my read on what I know about observant and even semi observant Jews.

You did not read the article completely, or you would have understood what it was actually saying.
Or you read it and your mind is unfortunately set to see things about black people in only one way.

You seem to insist in not knowing or learning the history of Europeans against Africans, from the first ship carrying them to this continent to the present day.

Apparently there is no event in history that could possibly change the view you came to about black people in this country. Even though many blacks in a lot of countries where Europeans are a majority and they may have been brought as slaves to those lands.

If suppressing voting rights to harm blacks especially is ok with you, then ok.

If gerrymandering so that blacks will lose their voting powers is ok with you, then ok.

If refusing to rent or sell to blacks because they are blacks is ok with you, then ok.

If stopping black people in traffic issues and those black people end up dead is ok with you, then ok.

If all of these is racism against blacks and you do not seem to understand it and it is ok for you to not understand it, then ok.

Truly odd how an alleged Jew is beyond worried about racism from Blacks against Europeans, when those black people are only reacting to what continues to be done to them without any justice.

Something does not quite match in all of these.
Maybe 🤔 in your NEXT post you can address the HATE and ANTI SEMITISM that is rampant in the Black Community. Forget…Off topic.

And did you see the lib above who is condemning me, and trying to put me on the defensive, for pointing out the racist nature of that article?

All of a sudden he’s asking if I’m OK with not renting to blacks.

He’s also trying to tell me I’m not even a semi-observant Jew because he is hoping I will be insulted by it.
I did not ask you if it was ok to rent to blacks. This only shows how you misread what is written, as I pointed out above.

Sorry, but I am not aware of any Jews who are as blatantly anti blacks and constantly post threads about one thing or another against them. You are the only one. You do not behave as a Jew, because sincerely I do not know of any Jews who are so against anything that has to do with black people as you do.

No, I do not want you to be "insulted" by it, I want you, if ever possible, to look into yourself and truly ask yourself WHY do you think this way.

I was responding to what IM2 said. You are a observant Jew; most are LIBERAL
What an amazingly idiotic post in response to what I wrote.

Yes, 71 % of American Jews are Democrats. For a reason. The same way that most Jews in Israel are on the Right.

Figure it out.

That is not exactly what the article said. But if turning it against Black people is ok with you, then ok. There was a blatant intent in not understanding what the article was saying which was affecting some black neighborhoods in L.A.

I am amazed that as as you have told me that you are an observant Jew, that you would be posting on a Friday night.

What is even more amazing is this obsession you seem to have with the Black population of this country and the need to start a thread about one thing or another about them.

Only you know the reason for it.

But do us all a favor. Next thread you start about the same subject, try not to hide it in Zone 1.

No one needs to say the obvious about what your threads seem to always be about. Your threads are what they are.
Maybe you can read an article first and understand what it says the next time?
remind me when you called out IM2 for all his attacks on the white man?

Thank you for showing once again that you have a hard time understanding what is written. Which is the main problem as to why you see things the way you do. And apparently you always will.
Maybe 🤔 in your NEXT post you can address the HATE and ANTI SEMITISM that is rampant in the Black Community. Forget…Off topic.
He’s getting on my nerves. He reminds me of a liberal Jew who came to my class on “How to Combat Antisemitism” and said that we should focus more on racism because….get this….if Jews object to antisemitism, it only makes US look bad. But he didn’t think focusing on racism made blacks look bad.

What an amazingly idiotic post in response to what I wrote.

Yes, 71 % of American Jews are Democrats. For a reason. The same way that most Jews in Israel are on the Right.

Figure it out.
They’re Democrats for the same reason blacks are Democrats: they have not woken up to the fact this is NOT your grandfather’s Democrat Party.

Thank G-d that 1 in 3 Jews have seen the light. In a generation, most Jews will be Republican.

remind me when you called out IM2 for all his attacks on the white man?
I have no idea if IM2 is White, Black, Asian or from Venus.

I was responding to how clear it is that many of you have not bothered to read the article, and never will.

They’re Democrats for the same reason blacks are Democrats: they have not woken up to the fact this is NOT your grandfather’s Democrat Party.

Thank G-d that 1 in 3 Jews have seen the light. In a generation, most Jews will be Republican.
More nonsense based on a total lack of knowledge of history.

In a generation, be prepared to be disappointed.

Sixties Fan is not an observant Jew.
Now he’s saying I don’t behave as a Jew and that I’m blatantly racist. That’s the “slap” that libs give out when people object to the anti-white racism.

I am planning to take a drive tomorrow, as I am as entitled to drive my own car as any black person is entitled to drive his. With all this negativity toward whites, I can see thugs smashing a white person’s car just for….shudder….having the audacity of polluting their air.

The effort being made by libs to get blacks to hate whites is unreal.

More nonsense based on a total lack of knowledge of history.

In a generation, be prepared to be disappointed.
More nonsense from a liberal Jew who is completely ignorant of the fact that Orthodox Jews, who vote Republican overwhelmingly, have about 8 kids a family. That means ONE Jewish couple will produce, including indirectly, close to 70 Republican-voting Jews in the space of 50 years.

Forum List

Back