Now Whitey Is Hogging All the Fresh Air

No, I am not. But I can tell when people are posting beyond their knowledge and do not care about facts, as you seem to not care in many of the threads you start.
And I can tell when a leftist Jew goes on the attack against a conservative Jew for objecting to anti-white racism.

Now he’s saying I don’t behave as a Jew and that I’m blatantly racist. That’s the “slap” that libs give out when people object to the anti-white racism.

I am planning to take a drive tomorrow, as I am as entitled to drive my own car as any black person is entitled to drive his. With all this negativity toward whites, I can see thugs smashing a white person’s car just for….shedding….having the audacity of polluting their air.

The effort being made by libs to get blacks to hate whites is unreal.
You understand nothing, again and again, and again.

And the campaign against Black people continues by a Jews who cannot understand what she thinks and says.

Keep doing it. Not a Rabbi, not a Psychiatrist would be able to make you see what it is that you are saying and how disgraceful it is.

You understand nothing, again and again, and again.

And the campaign against Black people continues by a Jews who cannot understand what she thinks and says.

Keep doing it. Not a Rabbi, not a Psychiatrist would be able to make you see what it is that you are saying and how disgraceful it is.
Your nasty personal insults against me - simply because I won’t submit when leftists blame whites for everything - is inappropriate for a Zone 1 thread.

More nonsense from a liberal Jew who is completely ignorant of the fact that Orthodox Jews, who vote Republican overwhelmingly, have about 8 kids a family. That means ONE Jewish couple will produce, including indirectly, close to 70 Republican-voting Jews in the space of 50 years.
More any kind of Republicans are voting Democrat considering the lack of interest the Republican Party today has in making anyone's life better, or dealing with any issue truly concerning their voters.

Republicans did not do well in 2018, 2020 or 2022.

You seem to think that there will be some Jewish Orthodox miracle happening in 50 years which will make the Republican Party really give a darn about its voters, when they refuse to do what their voters voted their Republican representatives for last year.

Your nasty personal insults against me - simply because I won’t submit when leftists blame whites for everything - is inappropriate for a Zone 1 thread.
Here is another example of you not being able to think about what is written.

Call them insults all you like. You would have no case in a court of law, as you have none here.

More any kind of Republicans are voting Democrat considering the lack of interest the Republican Party today has in making anyone's life better, or dealing with any issue truly concerning their voters.

Republicans did not do well in 2018, 2020 or 2022.

You seem to think that there will be some Jewish Orthodox miracle happening in 50 years which will make the Republican Party really give a darn about its voters, when they refuse to do what their voters voted their Republican representatives for last year.
This is a thread on how whites are being blamed for polluting the air for blacks, and you are back to dumping on Republicans.

What an amazingly idiotic post in response to what I wrote.

Yes, 71 % of American Jews are Democrats. For a reason. The same way that most Jews in Israel are on the Right.

Figure it out.
What an amazingly idiotic reply to what I wrote. Continue to vote Democrat; with the Antisemites being given a bigger platform, illegal immigration,Trump’s campaign being sabotaged, the Russian HOAX , the COVID Hoax, Giving Money BACK to the Palestinians which TRUMP took away
Trump has been the biggest supporter of Israel 🇮🇱 then ANY President. Forgot….. The most Religious Sect of the Jewish Religion believes that Israel doesn’t have the Right to Exist. Should Jerusalem be the Capital of Israel? Of course not !!!
There are MANY freeways in California that run in “ White” Communities. Just to name a FEW; Pacific Coast Hway, 405, 480, etc .
Ignore the AntiSemitism that is prevalent in the Black Community. That’s what a. “ Good 👍 Jew” does

And as I point out before, please stop hiding in Zone 1.

Here is another example of you not being able to think about what is written.

Call them insults all you like. You would have no case in a court of law, as you have none here.
You are now harassing me. Stop it.

That’s what LIBERAL JEWS do
He’s really furious when Jews, in particular, object to prejudice against themselves specifically or whites in general, but never will condemn a black for doing the same thing.

Notice how he hasn’t accused any of the white-hating blacks on this forum for hiding out in Zone 1? Nope. That’s reserved for the Republican Jew.

and then pose these ridiculous questions about whether I’m OK with not renting to blacks and so forth - designed to put me on the defensive and divert from the topic.
I would DEFINITELY be okay with not renting to blacks!!! My neighbor across the street rented to a variety of low-lifes for some years, and finally rented to a black family that he claimed were real nice, worked at the Post, etc. --- but the older kid sold drugs (I saw him do it, repeatedly), they were incapable of mowing the grass and finally the neighbor himself had to do it, they wouldn't dig their driveway out and so got caught in the snow because of the incline, car stopped for days, couldn't figure out how to get out. I had thought the white low-lifes were the pits until these characters moved it. When they finally left, without warning, overnight, they had so trashed the house and left ALLLLLL their furniture and trash there, he had to hire two (2!) 30-foot dumpsters to put it all in to clear the place out. By himself. I figure it served him right. He didn't do that kind of rental again, anyway.

I have no idea if IM2 is White, Black, Asian or from Venus.
Well, not from Venus, surely, that would be a woman and I don't think so; maybe from Uranus. I have long assumed that posters who pretend to be black or American Indians or god-knows-what are just white boys posting from their mom's basement.

Forum List

Back