Now we're talking- Wyoming to bring back the Firing Squad

Lol. Austria is jesusland? It figures you are an internet atheist faggot as well. It fits your shitlib sperg persona. But yea keep repeating the same thing no about the system not working and a death sentence not being able to leave be reversed when it was. Maybe if you say it for a seventh time it will become true.

My apologies, I didn't realize you were one of these European Neo-Nazis...

I'm from America, you're from JesusLand.

BUt, no, when an innocent man is sent to death row, TWICE for a crime he didnt' commit and someone else confessed to, that's a system that is beyond broken.

You may have been born here, unlike your emperor obie, but you ain't an American....you're some kind of mongrel academic dirtbag who should be sent to the kind of leftist shithole you're trying to turn America into.....

Lol. Austria is jesusland? It figures you are an internet atheist faggot as well. It fits your shitlib sperg persona. But yea keep repeating the same thing no about the system not working and a death sentence not being able to leave be reversed when it was. Maybe if you say it for a seventh time it will become true.

My apologies, I didn't realize you were one of these European Neo-Nazis...
Yup. A nazi. What a witty retort.

You may have been born here, unlike your emperor obie, but you ain't an American....you're some kind of mongrel academic dirtbag who should be sent to the kind of leftist shithole you're trying to turn America into.....

Actualy, I used to be more RW than you are.

And then I had a boss fire me after I had medical issues because "He didnt' have to deal with a union!"

That's when i figured out what was what.

And then I had a boss fire me after I had medical issues because "He didnt' have to deal with a union!"

I have a father-in-law, he took a medical leave and when he couldn't comeback in time the union said, tough shit. So the union didn't help my father-in-law. The unions are for the unions, not the rank and file.

Bullshit....you're a lazy, self-indulgent crybaby trying to blame your failures on everybody but yourself. That's why folks who don't ever give up are your enemy....you're a loser by your own comparisons..

Bullshit....you're a lazy, self-indulgent crybaby trying to blame your failures on everybody but yourself. That's why folks who don't ever give up are your enemy....you're a loser by your own comparisons..

Sorry, guy. You don't fire people who work hard for you because they have medical issues.

You just don't. It's actually against the law.

Point is- Democrats for working people. Republicans for rich.
It's really, really easy to figure out.

Unless you are a racist, misogynistic or religious asshole who votes against his own economic interests, which really describes 99.99999% of Wingnuts on this board.

I have a father-in-law, he took a medical leave and when he couldn't comeback in time the union said, tough shit. So the union didn't help my father-in-law. The unions are for the unions, not the rank and file.

Non-sequiter to the point I was making, but okay. Whatever.

You never make a point, but okay. Whatever.

Just because the point went over your head, doesn't mean it wasn't there.

The point usually goes over your head.

Point is- Democrats for working people. Republicans for rich.
It's really, really easy to figure out.

Unless you are a racist, misogynistic or religious asshole who votes against his own economic interests, which really describes 99.99999% of Wingnuts on this board.

Wrong again, moron.....the cRATs care about themselves not you....GOP says find something you're good at and make yourself indispensable...you looked for a way out your whole life, made yourself sick, and thought your beloved Rats would bail you out.....sucker.

The penalty was undone with Cruz, your example speaks to the opposite of your claim. And don't talk in terms of we. Me and you will never be of the same anything. We arent part of the same country and I am rather happy about that. Even left wingers I'm my country aren't as dumb and autistic as you. You are a special american brand of stupid.

I'm from America, you're from JesusLand.

BUt, no, when an innocent man is sent to death row, TWICE for a crime he didnt' commit and someone else confessed to, that's a system that is beyond broken.

Coming from the party that wants to lynch George Zimmerman, as well as any cop that defends himself against a thug, it's a little hard to believe you people actually care about innocent people being victimized.

The death penalty isn't about being a deterrent, it is about protecting society from a murderer, and serving justice on behalf of the victim.

Locking them up for life serves just as well, and revenge isn't justice.

Our justice system needs a total overhaul, all these automatic appeals for death penalty, the decades of waiting, the expensive procedures to do the execution need to go. A bullet doesn't cost anything, and a timely execution will save the tax payers money. More money that could be used for education, and welfare and all that good jazz, so you progs should support it. But, we all know why you progs have to oppose common sense stuff like executing murderers- the Agenda must be served.

Guy, we lock up more people than any other country on the planet. The Prison-Industrial Complex is very expensive, but you cons support it because you get off on locking up brown people.

The reason why it's so expensive to appeal is because the system is so flawed we've convicted 153 people of death penalty crimes who didn't do what they were accused of.

So what if we lock up more people than anyone else? What do you want to do, release most of them? I doubt justice is served very often in third world shitholes, and of the "civilized" counties, in other words European, they don't have to deal with tens of millions of poor minorities that so often turn to crime.

I do think the death penalty should be reserved for cases with dna, video, or other undisputed evidence that proves guilt.

You can never have absolute certainty in anything. The idea that guilty men must go free to spare one innocent is a utopian and impractical idea.one of many hair brained liberal concepts. And a process already exists where the death sentence can be undone. That is called appeals. And the process worked for Cruz.

I agree, we can't. therefore, we should not have a penalty that cannot be undone.
The penalty was undone with Cruz, your example speaks to the opposite of your claim. And don't talk in terms of we. Me and you will never be of the same anything. We arent part of the same country and I am rather happy about that. Even left wingers I'm my country aren't as dumb and autistic as you. You are a special american brand of stupid.

Clownboy Joe is indeed a special sort of stupid. These progressives have an Agenda, and no amount of facts will get in their way. They are not capable of searching for the truth, they are not interested in justice. They only care about the Agenda, which is why when they lose an argument(every one) they resort to just repeating the same lie over and over. It's how they are programmed.

Wrong again, moron.....the cRATs care about themselves not you....GOP says find something you're good at and make yourself indispensable...you looked for a way out your whole life, made yourself sick, and thought your beloved Rats would bail you out.....sucker.

I didn't "make myself sick". Are you like a medical Calvinist or something? Trust me, the year and a half of operations and therapy I had to go through to get better, I'd rather not.

The thing is, NO ONE is indispensible. So you've already kind of set an impossible goal, if the choices are "become indespensible" and "Just suck it up and take whatever abuses those with money inflict on you".

How's this for a crazy idea. You can't fire someone without cause. If you have to lay them off because business goes down, then you work off seniority (Last hired, first fired) and those people have to be offered their jobs back when you need to start hiring again.

IN fact, how about an economy that is based on looking out for the people who DO the work rather than those who collect the profits? I mean, I know, that's crazy, man.

It's also the kind of economy we had before that dickweed Reagan fucked everything up.

Coming from the party that wants to lynch George Zimmerman, as well as any cop that defends himself against a thug, it's a little hard to believe you people actually care about innocent people being victimized.

George ZImmerman wasn't 'innocent'. In fact, no one even disputes that he shot an unarmed Trayvon Martin. The only question is, did Zimmerman, who has been arrested multiple times before and after shooting Trayvon, have justification in shooting an unarmed child because he was losing a fight he started.

And no one advocated giving Zimmerman the Death Penalty. Although I suspect locking his ass up with a bunch of black guys would have been.

So what if we lock up more people than anyone else? What do you want to do, release most of them? I doubt justice is served very often in third world shitholes, and of the "civilized" counties, in other words European, they don't have to deal with tens of millions of poor minorities that so often turn to crime.

You mean because they haven't created a class of second class citizens, they don't have a crime problem.

First, that's not really true. The United Kingdom has 13% minorities and France has 11% minorities, and neither of those countries locks up more than 70,000 people compared to our 2 million.

Most of the people we have in prison are for non-violent crimes. a lot of them are in there for drug related offenses, when we should be treating addiction as a medical problem instead of a criminal one.

Unfortunately, we've made prisons one of our big businesses, so I don't expect that to change.

I do think the death penalty should be reserved for cases with dna, video, or other undisputed evidence that proves guilt.

Guy, are you saying we send people to jail on "disputed evidence"?

Wasn't the standard of guilt "beyond a reasonable doubt"? Clearly in the case I've cited- the Rolando Cruz case - there was "reasonable doubt". Another guy confessed to the crime. He was condemned to death- TWICE.

The system is just too flawed to give the state such a power.

Clownboy Joe is indeed a special sort of stupid. These progressives have an Agenda, and no amount of facts will get in their way. They are not capable of searching for the truth, they are not interested in justice. They only care about the Agenda, which is why when they lose an argument(every one) they resort to just repeating the same lie over and over. It's how they are programmed.

Guy, you haven't presented any "facts". The fact is that 153 people who were tried and convicted and sentenced to death later had their convictions thrown out because it was proven they didn't do what they were accused of.

George ZImmerman wasn't 'innocent'. In fact, no one even disputes that he shot an unarmed Trayvon Martin. The only question is, did Zimmerman, who has been arrested multiple times before and after shooting Trayvon, have justification in shooting an unarmed child because he was losing a fight he started.

And no one advocated giving Zimmerman the Death Penalty. Although I suspect locking his ass up with a bunch of black guys would have been.

Bullshit. Plenty of liberals are calling for his lynching. Posting and tweeting his addresses, hoping some angry thug will swing by and dish out a little social justice. Then of course there are the cops, who progs want to be randomly assassinated, and has happened thanks to progressive "protests".

So like I said, a little hard to believe people like you care about real justice or innocent people.

Bullshit. Plenty of liberals are calling for his lynching. Posting and tweeting his addresses, hoping some angry thug will swing by and dish out a little social justice. Then of course there are the cops, who progs want to be randomly assassinated, and has happened thanks to progressive "protests".

So like I said, a little hard to believe people like you care about real justice or innocent people.

I think you are painting with a pretty broad brush there, spanky, to bolster a weak argument.

Forum List

Back