Now We Know The Truth About Accusing the Right of Being Racists

Oh, and BTW left.... the $100,000 reward for providing evidence of racist teaparty activity still remains unclaimed.

they could stab reggie bush at a tea bag rally and you would say thier no proof that's a tea party member. You moron:cuckoo:

So using your logic and sports....

A drunk man drops beer on the folks in the seats below, so therfore true sports fans should all be labelled as beer chucker animals.

You can pretend this person isnt saying Sherrod is flawed for THINKING this at 20 years old when her father had been murdered for race hate when she was 16 but it is pretty dishonest of you.

What person is ''this person''?

TM I think what she has had to endure in her life is horrific. No person should go through that.
That aside, I don't see what it has to do with you saying everyone is spewing hate for her.
No one is. Period. Discussing it? Yes. Giving opinions? Yes. Spewing hate? Prove it.

The fact that sherrod said it at all or thought like that is what is disturbing.

I would never think that way. Wouldn't even enter my mind.

I would never take race or wealth into consideration when divvying up money, if I were in her position.

She is 44 years old, how old was she 24 years ago?

Her father was killed by a KKK guy and then the KKK burned a cross on her lawn right in front of her family which consisted at the time of a mother, sisters and a 4 month old son who was born after her father was Murdered.

The woman overcame so much and you people continue to spew hate for her.

If she's 44 then I'm Jon Stewart.

She looks a bit older then that.

You can pretend this person isnt saying Sherrod is flawed for THINKING this at 20 years old when her father had been murdered for race hate when she was 16 but it is pretty dishonest of you.

But she is flawed. I'm flawed. You're flawed. We are all flawed. We are human.

I completely understand why she would have racist feelings and thoughts. Racism is a human problem. And I am happy to see that she had this turning point in her life where she realized race isn't the real issue.

Fox news was convicting her from early morning on their shows

Nope.

You are either making that up or regurgitating what you saw on a left wing blog.

Fox News reporters and anchors report the news. They do not offer their own commentaries.

Which show? If it's true it's the first I've heard about it. Please let me know what show. I've been asking for a while. The First show I've seen is OReilly Monday night which was after her resignation.

Last edited:

Which show? If it's true it's the first I've heard about it. Please let me know what show. I've been asking for a while. The First show I've seen is OReilly Monday night which was after her resignation.

Watch this....she probably does not even realize that the news shows do not start until 9AM.
She likely believes Beck, Orielly, Hannity and Gretta are news reporters/anchors

Nope.

You are either making that up or regurgitating what you saw on a left wing blog.

Fox News reporters and anchors report the news. They do not offer their own commentaries.

Right now they're telling the whole story...how the woman was taken out of context.

Seems Obama has this silly habit of going for knee-jerk reactions.

Pretty much his Presidency in a nut-shell.

Oh, and BTW left.... the $100,000 reward for providing evidence of racist teaparty activity still remains unclaimed.

they could stab reggie bush at a tea bag rally and you would say thier no proof that's a tea party member. You moron:cuckoo:

Reggie Bush is a Tea party member? didn't know that.

and no there would be no proof until the man who did the stabbing was caught and shown to be a Tea party member.

Watch this....she probably does not even realize that the news shows do not start until 9AM.
She likely believes Beck, Orielly, Hannity and Gretta are news reporters/anchors

I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt. If she has information that I don't have, I'd lvoe to hear it.

Go get the tapes of Fox being as fair to this woman on the first breaking of the story like you claim.

Go get the tapes of Fox being as fair to this woman on the first breaking of the story like you claim.

I'm not claiming that Fox was being fair to this woman with the story first broke. I am saying that Fox didn't play the video until after she resigned.

You claimed Fox was attacking her before she resigned. If you have some tape of that, I'd like to see it. But as far as I've seen they didn't report anything on it until after the resignation, where OReilly, who has since apologized, was a little harsh because he didnt have the full tape and admitted he didn't. But he wasn't playing the tape to attack her. He was playing the tape because the Administration fired her over it and he didn't have a full copy of it.

Like I said, I could be wrong. You could be right. There could be some clips of Fox playing the video at earlier times and going after her all out. I haven't seen them. I was hoping you had and were willing to show them, because with the evidence I have right now, I cannot honestly say that Fox is responsible for this smear.

Now I know you care about the truth. You wouldn't like to me to lie and make assumptions I don't know about do you? What If, like the NCAAP, The President, OReilly, and Hannity, I am wrong?

If you have a tape, please let me see it.

Fox used tape and story from an asshole who was KNOWN to promote false news.

LOL. Okay. I see your MO. Evade, evade. You can't say Shep agrees with you..and then pick and choose...or at the least you need to say what part he agrees with.

I didn't see Shepard saying that they were playing the video all day. Nor that they were playing it before the resignation occured. The video posted didn't say that.

In fact, Shepard specifically said it wasn't played until Prime time (Think OReilly/Hannity). which is hours after she resigned. And who have since Apologized for spending so much time on it.

So please, tell me what morning shows played the tape. Like I said, I could be wrong. I am just not seeing it yet.

Fox used tape and story from an asshole who was KNOWN to promote false news.

The story wasn't from Brietbart. The story was from the White House, who forced her to resign over the video.

Are you suggesting that Fox, having learned that the White House forced her to resign over this video has no obligation to report what happened, why, and to show the video responsible for it?

Forum List

Back