Now Turkey claims it DIDN'T KNOW doomed jet was Russian before blasting it out of the sky

Russian planes has been flying into the airspace of Finland, Sweden, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Ukraine and Turkey for some time now.

And one got shot down.

They got what was coming to them.

And the anti-American Putin apologists are bitching like Russia is innocent.
I'm bitching at our policy there...............They are funding the ISIS scumbags................

17 seconds in if what the Turks claim is true. And for them playing the game of "lets arm ISIS and al Nusra" they should be charged for crimes against humanity.

For ISIS contributions, I think we should secure all assets of the Saudis and eastern-block in the US and friendly countries, as well as interment camps for Saudis and eastern block including Trumps wife.

Just doing my part to help Trump TRADE-UP. ;-)

Russian planes has been flying into the airspace of Finland, Sweden, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Ukraine and Turkey for some time now.

And one got shot down.

They got what was coming to them.

And the anti-American Putin apologists are bitching like Russia is innocent.

Turkey has been backing al Nusra and buying oil from ISIS. Bombing Kurds. Selling antiquities from ISIS's raids. I hope Putin takes Erdogan to the wood pile.

Turkey should be thrown out of NATO. And should be charged with state sponsored terrorism AND crimes against humanity for supporting AQ and ISIS.
17 seconds in if what the Turks claim is true. And for them playing the game of "lets arm ISIS and al Nusra" they should be charged for crimes against humanity.

For ISIS contributions, I think we should secure all assets of the Saudis and eastern-block in the US and friendly countries, as well as interment camps for Saudis and eastern block including Trumps wife.

Just doing my part to help Trump TRADE-UP. ;-)

Problem with that. :)

US has been in on it just like Harper in Canada and Cameron in Britain and others.

Want links to the NEW YORK TIMES about our participation in this Arab Spring bullshit?

I don't believe the Russians. They played chicken and lost.

You'd rather believe the Turkish government? The same government that has been buying ISIS oil, funding al Nusra (AQ in Syria) assisting in the smuggling of antiquities out of Iraq and Syria and bombing the shit out of the anti ISIS Kurds?

Really?

I don't trust either group of islamo Nazi scum-----but Turkey did have the recordings of the location of the Russian planes------not that I care The more damage Russia does to Turkey and the more damage Turkey does to Syria-----the better----As to the kurds muslims scum I Iran, Iraq, Syria and Turkey have been attacking them
for centuries-------it is what muslim scum do

You'd rather believe the Turkish government? The same government that has been buying ISIS oil, funding al Nusra (AQ in Syria) assisting in the smuggling of antiquities out of Iraq and Syria and bombing the shit out of the anti ISIS Kurds?

Really?

I never stated that. They both suck.

With modern radar and GPS and intersection triangulation, EVERY pilot know exactly where they are.
At those speeds near a border all you have to do if screw up for a couple of seconds and you'd be out of bounds.................

Bottom line........they shouldn't have shot the plane down..........It just ramps up an already shitty situation.........

Perhaps they could stop buying ISIS oil, and killing Kurds while they are at it.

It would have been nice if the turks had given the strayed Russian plane a chance----but face facts-----the Russian pigs would not have returned the compliment-----it is war now-----down and dirty------best for us to stay out and let them kill each other

Really?

I don't trust either group of islamo Nazi scum-----but Turkey did have the recordings of the location of the Russian planes------not that I care The more damage Russia does to Turkey and the more damage Turkey does to Syria-----the better----As to the kurds muslims scum I Iran, Iraq, Syria and Turkey have been attacking them

In the centuries muslims gave us 1. Astronomy, 2. Medicine, 3. Mathematics (bwt, "algebra is really "al-gebra@, arabic word)... ISIS are not a muslims. It's easy - just answer, which color ISIS use for their flag? :)

Really?

I never stated that. They both suck.

With modern radar and GPS and intersection triangulation, EVERY pilot know exactly where they are.
At those speeds near a border all you have to do if screw up for a couple of seconds and you'd be out of bounds.................

Bottom line........they shouldn't have shot the plane down..........It just ramps up an already shitty situation.........

Perhaps they could stop buying ISIS oil, and killing Kurds while they are at it.

It would have been nice if the turks had given the strayed Russian plane a chance----but face facts-----the Russian pigs would not have returned the compliment-----it is war now-----down and dirty------best for us to stay out and let them kill each other

Yeah, baby, it's really not your war. It's a war for centuries, Constantinople is our legacy and would be ours... Maybe now Turkey stops to hide behind the backs of Big Guys and should start to solve our deals one against one...

Who's plane did they think it was?

From the US? they certainly would not have fired on that plane.

The Turks must have very inefficient systems and half blind pilots if planes can't be recognized!:rolleyes-41:

They are admitting the are a chaotic danger!

Ergodan once again is trying to be cunning and duplicitous, but now we all know his game.
The Syrian airforce has Su-24, too. But I am pretty sure, Erdogan knew whose plane he was downing.[/Q

The area in question has been patrolled by Russian planes since they arrived from the nearby base in Latakia.

Using the Turkish logic they could just as well shot down one of their own planes.
It is all about this 17 seconds. But does anyone listen to the Russians? They say, their plane did not enter Turkish airspace.

Really?

In the centuries muslims gave us 1. Astronomy, 2. Medicine, 3. Mathematics (bwt, "algebra is really "al-gebra@, arabic word)... ISIS are not a muslims. It's easy - just answer, which color ISIS use for their flag? :)

Muslims did not "give us" astrononmy, medicine, mathematics or anything of a positive nature. Muslims conquered by murder, pillage, enslavement and oppression large areas of land ---------those lands were the centers of learning ----and had been long before the filth of arabia got there. In all cases the intellectualism of those lands collapsed the longer ISLAM was in control

Really?

Muslims did not "give us" astrononmy, medicine, mathematics or anything of a positive nature. Muslims conquered by murder, pillage, enslavement and oppression large areas of land ---------those lands were the centers of learning ----and had been long before the filth of arabia got there. In all cases the intellectualism of those lands collapsed the longer ISLAM was in control
Now you start to alter history. Please describe the "centers of learning" that where captured by Muslims.

Really?

Now you start to alter history. Please describe the "centers of learning" that where captured by Muslims.

Easy-------Babylon, Spain and Even KABUL AFGHANISTAN. "algebra" was not developed in MECCA------in fact NOTHING was developed in Mecca or Medina. Math is from INDIA (before the moghul slobs got there). Math remained a FORTE of INDIA -----in fact, still is, Astronomy is pre Islamic
Persia----------for fun find a real Persian and say the word "arab"

Kinda sounds like the United States.

Really?

Easy-------Babylon, Spain and Even KABUL AFGHANISTAN. "algebra" was not developed in MECCA------in fact NOTHING was developed in Mecca or Medina. Math is from INDIA (before the moghul slobs got there). Math remained a FORTE of INDIA -----in fact, still is, Astronomy is pre Islamic
Persia----------for fun find a real Persian and say the word "arab"
So you are a stupid idiot? What is astronomy without math? And our numbers ain´t from that region? And how do you think came the word alchemy into being?

Nov, 26.

Putin:
At the G20 summit, which took place in Turkey as it happens, in Antalya, I showed a photograph (I had already spoken publicly about this) taken by our pilots at a height of 5,000 metres. Vehicles transporting oil made a long line that vanished over the horizon. It looks like a living oil pipeline. These are industrial-scale oil supplies coming in from parts of Syria now in the terrorists’ hands. This oil comes from these regions, not from other places. We see from the air where these vehicles are heading. They are heading for Turkey day and night. I can imagine that perhaps Turkey’s senior leaders are not aware of this situation. It is hard to believe, but theoretically, it is possible.

This does not mean that the Turkish authorities should not attempt to put an end to this illegal trade. The UN Security Council passed a special resolution that bans direct purchase of oil from terrorists, because these barrels coming in are filled not just with oil but with our citizens’ blood, and because terrorists use the money from this trade to buy arms and munitions and then carry out bloody attacks such as those against our plane in the Sinai, and the attacks in Paris and other cities and countries.

But there is absolutely no question that the oil is heading for Turkey. We see this from the air. We see that loaded vehicles are heading there in a constant stream and returning empty. These vehicles are loaded in Syria, in territory controlled by the terrorists, and they go to Turkey and return to Syria empty. We see this every day.

Press statements and answers to journalists’ questions following meeting with President of France Francois Hollande

Forum List

Back