NOW THREATS!!! Joe Biden: Lindsey Graham Will 'Regret' Investigating Me 'His Whole Life'

Think you just signed your jail papers Jojo, little Lindsey just became the PIT BULL you will remember while wearing that orange jumpsuit...If it was one thing old Lindsey learned from McLame it is VENGEANCE IS SWEET, EVEN WHEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO DIE, DO IT FIRST!!!!

------------

Former Vice President Joe Biden threatened Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) for launching an investigation into his activities with Ukraine while in the Obama White House, stating the Republican will “regret” the move his “whole life.”

Snip~

"Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he’s going to regret his whole life,” Biden told CNN host Don Lemon in a Friday interview in South Carolina. “I say Lindsey, I just — I’m just embarrassed by what you’re doing, for you. I mean, my Lord.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Where's the "threat"?
Where is the quid pro quo, you jackass!

You think that's Latin for "threat"?

Still waiting. We sit, and we wait.
Nothing to do but wait.
Your wait and fortune.
Bob Goldth wait.
Wait 'til your father gets home.
Tom Waits. As do we all.
Waiter -- check please.
clock-animated-gif-19.gif

So where is it?

Another page gone by. Anything yet?

No?

Still looking huh?

So Christ taught you to Hate The President?

Got it

You have no clue. You lied to America for three straight years and damned yourselves to shell over list, greed and power and your hatred of all things good and holy.

Don’t worry though, this is just God’s Mercy before The End of Days. Evil world be allowed to rule again, and all the things you thought you wanted, will come to pass.
Globalism, One World Economy, but it will
Come with a Price, Your Soul.

Thencomes Judgment Day for us all. The Earth and Heavens are Incinerated A New Heaven and Earth is born and Death, Nor Hatred will be found any more upon The Earth and Christ will rule upon The Throne
Of David forever.

You can choose to be part of that or remain with Satan, his fallen Angels and “The Resistance”.

But you are unable to see past a simple Presidential Term not Discern those things that are spiritual and prophetic.

How sad for you.

Quit using the bible to bludgeon others and actually read it. It's people like you that made me quit religion. I looked in the bible and saw a commandment to be as much like Christ as we are capable. Then I looked around at the hypocrites with Jesus in their mouths and the devil in their heart.
I don't really hate anyone, not even Trump. When you start hating people you don't even know it makes it easier to hate the people you do know. You will not be forgiven if you never forgive. Your lust for the blood of heretics is a thing of the devil.

So Christ taught you to Hate The President?

Got it

You have no clue. You lied to America for three straight years and damned yourselves to shell over list, greed and power and your hatred of all things good and holy.

Don’t worry though, this is just God’s Mercy before The End of Days. Evil world be allowed to rule again, and all the things you thought you wanted, will come to pass.
Globalism, One World Economy, but it will
Come with a Price, Your Soul.

Thencomes Judgment Day for us all. The Earth and Heavens are Incinerated A New Heaven and Earth is born and Death, Nor Hatred will be found any more upon The Earth and Christ will rule upon The Throne
Of David forever.

You can choose to be part of that or remain with Satan, his fallen Angels and “The Resistance”.

But you are unable to see past a simple Presidential Term not Discern those things that are spiritual and prophetic.

How sad for you.

Quit using the bible to bludgeon others and actually read it. It's people like you that made me quit religion. I looked in the bible and saw a commandment to be as much like Christ as we are capable. Then I looked around at the hypocrites with Jesus in their mouths and the devil in their heart.
I don't really hate anyone, not even Trump. When you start hating people you don't even know it makes it easier to hate the people you do know. You will not be forgiven if you never forgive. Your lust for the blood of heretics is a thing of the devil.
I'm sure many in WWII didn't hate Germans .............but they killed them just the same.........

There is good and evil in this world..............And they fight all the time...............just the way it is

The Mark of the Beast
16And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark— the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is 666.…

If Satan is on this planet today.........he's a Globalist Banker........

This can only occur after a global reset..........and you get a tattoo on your ass to moon the clerk when you are buying groceries..........pun intended.

The Mark of the Beast
16And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark— the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is 666.…

This can only occur after a global reset..........and you get a tattoo on your ass to moon the clerk when you are buying groceries..........pun intended.
The biblical beast is a charismatic leader who leads the vast bulk of Christians away from Christ. He is a man that makes Christians worship him instead. Funny how so many Christians totally missed the cautionary tale at the center of Revelations.

The Mark of the Beast

The biblical beast is a charismatic leader who leads the vast bulk of Christians away from Christ. He is a man that makes Christians worship him instead. Funny how so many Christians totally missed the cautionary tale at the center of Revelations.
That is the false prophet of Revelations..............the mark of the beast could be implied to Global I.D. or use of electronic funds to buy............doesn't mean a serial number stamped on your forehead.

The Mark of the Beast

That is the false prophet of Revelations..............the mark of the beast could be implied to Global I.D. or use of electronic funds to buy............doesn't mean a serial number stamped on your forehead.
You have a phone? That's all the mark any beast needs. You bow your head and it tells you endless comforting lies.

Think you just signed your jail papers Jojo, little Lindsey just became the PIT BULL you will remember while wearing that orange jumpsuit...If it was one thing old Lindsey learned from McLame it is VENGEANCE IS SWEET, EVEN WHEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO DIE, DO IT FIRST!!!!

------------

Former Vice President Joe Biden threatened Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) for launching an investigation into his activities with Ukraine while in the Obama White House, stating the Republican will “regret” the move his “whole life.”

Snip~

"Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he’s going to regret his whole life,” Biden told CNN host Don Lemon in a Friday interview in South Carolina. “I say Lindsey, I just — I’m just embarrassed by what you’re doing, for you. I mean, my Lord.”

Where's the "threat"?
Where is the quid pro quo, you jackass!

You think that's Latin for "threat"?

Still waiting. We sit, and we wait.
Nothing to do but wait.
Your wait and fortune.
Bob Goldth wait.
Wait 'til your father gets home.
Tom Waits. As do we all.
Waiter -- check please.
clock-animated-gif-19.gif

So where is it?

How 'bout now? You had all weekend plus Monday, whatcha got?

------------

Snip~

Where's the "threat"?

No answer? I read the OP, read the article, ran the video. Didn't find it.

---- Where do you see any "threat"? Can you quote it? Can you show it?

[Cue long pregnant pause while all the knuckledraggers frantically search the link in vain....]

Same stupid game different day.

Forum List

Back