Now THIS is Gun Control...

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
It seems that around 3am this morning, a couple of... inmates in the Pickens County Jail here in South Carolina beat up two guards in an escape they had planned for days. Minutes later, one of the inmates kicked in the back door of a home where a woman was alone, grabbed a knife sharpening tool from the woman's kitchen and headed toward her bedroom...

Bruce McLaughlin Jr., 30, died from a gunshot to the head, Pickens County Coroner Kandy Kelley said...

The woman had gone through training to get a concealed weapons permit, not that she needed it in her own home... the permit that is...

"This is the shining example of why owning and knowing how to use a gun is important," the sheriff said.

Sheriff: Woman kills jail escapee who kicks in her door

Good on her, though I imagine it isn't easy for a normal person to kill someone. Even in self defense I have to believe there is a certain level of trauma for a person...

Last edited:
Gun control

iStock_000015548007XSmall.jpg

Regressives won’t like this. To them, “empowering” women means allowing them to exploit their sexuality for career advancement, not allowing them to use firearms to kill would be rapists and murderers.

It seems that around 3am this morning, a couple of... inmates in the Pickens County Jail here in South Carolina beat up two guards in an escape they had planned for days. Minutes later, one of the inmates kicked in the back door of a home where a woman was alone, grabbed a knife sharpening tool from the woman's kitchen and headed toward her bedroom...

Bruce McLaughlin Jr., 30, died from a gunshot to the head, Pickens County Coroner Kandy Kelley said...

The woman had gone through training to get a concealed weapons permit, not that she needed it in her own home... the permit that is...

"This is the shining example of why owning and knowing how to use a gun is important," the sheriff said.

Sheriff: Woman kills jail escapee who kicks in her door

Good on her, though I imagine it isn't easy for a normal person to kill someone. Even in self defense I have to believe there is a certain level of trauma for a person...

God bless her for protecting herself. I pray she is ok and doesn’t shed a tear for the piece of shit escape prisoner. I wonder if it was a liberals house and what would they do. Use harsh language

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome. Good for her.

You've proven that we don't need any regulations on firearms and that the more people who.have guns, the safer we all are.

Great job!

I'd have done the same. Good for her.

My weapon of choice is the shotgun.

I wouldn't have batted an eye as I blew that bastards head off.

You've proven that we don't need any regulations on firearms and that the more people who.have guns, the safer we all are.

Great job!

Yeah... no I didn't and that was not my intent.

Perhaps you missed the part of the OP where I mentioned the woman had gone through training to get a concealed weapons permit? Or the part where I quoted the sheriff who said, "This is the shining example of why owning and knowing how to use a gun is important"?

Great job!

Perhaps you missed the part of the OP where I mentioned the woman had gone through training to get a concealed weapons permit? Or the part where I quoted the sheriff who said, "This is the shining example of why owning and knowing how to use a gun is important"?
Just curious...what would you have done had that been you and your family?

Great job!

I'd have shot him. I don't keep guns because I like to stare at them. I don't have much concern for me, but don't fuck with my wife or kids.

Great job!

I'd have shot him. I don't keep guns because I like to stare at them. I don't have much concern for me, but don't fuck with my wife or kids.
Me too. I've been shooting for decades without formal training. Winged a couple of the kids, but those were accidents.

Great job!

Me too. I've been shooting for decades without formal training. Winged a couple of the kids, but those were accidents.

Thanks that was very funny.

Great job!

I TOLD them to move.

Nah, no gun and training required. I thought Progressives recommend urinating, or vomiting on a violent attacker as a means of self defense.

I TOLD them to move.

I can't type because I can't stop laughing. Everytime I reread that you "told them to move" I start laughing again.

I love stories like this. It’s another great example of why gun rights are so important.

Great job!

I probably did.

My bad.

Forum List

Back