Rand Paul deep state keeping intel from congress

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky.) slammed the Deep State for withholding intel on the killing of the Saudi Journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
Rand Paul: “Deep State” Keeping Intel From Congress
------------------------------------------

It is so funny how the stupid on here poke fun and claim " no deep state" yet here is a political figure who mentions " the deep state" yeah it must be that fake.

Just saying, I read it first as "Rand Paul Deep State Kissing" and I had no idea where you were going with this.

The moment i see someone type the words "deep state", i immediately think... :cuckoo:

Am i the only one who thinks this?

BATSHIT. AND USING INFOWARS? Who in the past year would STILL be using INFOWARS?

Remember ALEX JONES had to (may still be) fighting
ACCESS to his kids because he and his coterie of crazies were deemed too toxic for the well being of his 2 kids. He was having to fight tooth nail and tong for awhile. Maybe he exhausted his wife or her funds and it's decided but it was ugly.

ALEX JONES ARGUMENT IN THE COURTS? He was just putting on a "SHOW"! Per Jones, in court filings. SO INFOWARS IS JUST A SCAM but here it is daily as "fact'.

Last edited:
BATSHIT. AND USING INFOWARS? Who in the past year would STILL be using INFOWARS?

Remember ALEX JONES had to (may still be) fighting
ACCESS to his kids because he and his coterie of crazies were deemed too toxic for the well being of his 2 kids. He was having to fight tooth nail and tong for awhile. Maybe he exhausted his wife or her funds and it's decided but it was ugly.

ALEX JONES ARGUMENT IN THE COURTS? IT WAS JUST A "SHOW"! SO INFOWARS IS JUST A SCAM!! Per Jones, in court!
MindWars is impervious to logic and truth, so dont even bother. She only reads fantasy news and weird doomsday stuff.

The moment i see someone type the words "deep state", i immediately think... :cuckoo:

Am i the only one who thinks this?

Less and less with the way so many "Deep staters" have been resisting the new President.

Forum List

Back