Now the Next Phase of the 2016 Presidential Election

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Trump was only in the race for the limelight and to bash Republicans to ultimately help Hillary later. But by simply saying what the polls told him to say this thing went way further than he thought it would. So now is the time for him to start shedding his support so Hillary can win and he can grow his empire further without concern of the IRS or DOJ.

Start saying really stupid stuff like bringing up your university scam and make racist statements about the judge. Check.
MSM to start vetting Trump and bring up all his dirt. Work in Progress.
Say even more hateful and stupid things to shed support. TBD.

Not of that really matters b/c come November you'll begrudgingly march down to the poll booth and vote for Trump anyway.

image.jpeg

Not of that really matters b/c come November you'll begrudgingly march down to the poll booth and vote for Trump anyway.

I honestly don't think he will be on the ballot.

Really? I do; however, I would cast my vote Kasich with a song in my heart come November.

Something will happen between now and the convention to derail him, either brought on by himself or outside factors.

Honestly I'm not really sure about all this, but I can't see an RNC lead convention coronating him.

Really? I do; however, I would cast my vote Kasich with a song in my heart come November.

Something will happen between now and the convention to derail him, either brought on by himself or outside factors.

Honestly I'm not really sure about all this, but I can't see an RNC lead convention coronating him.
You forget - Republicans are the stupid party. They will skip over every opportunity they have to get a real candidate just as they've been doing for the past year.

You forget - Republicans are the stupid party. They will skip over every opportunity they have to get a real candidate just as they've been doing for the past year.

Is there any chance of re-starting the Whig party, or the federalists?

Is there any chance of re-starting the Whig party, or the federalists?
I believe most Americans are too apothetic and clueless for a rise in another party to lead this nation. People back then were much more informed and engaged despite the lack of ability to communicate long distances easily.
image.jpeg

Trump was only in the race for the limelight and to bash Republicans to ultimately help Hillary later. But by simply saying what the polls told him to say this thing went way further than he thought it would. So now is the time for him to start shedding his support so Hillary can win and he can grow his empire further without concern of the IRS or DOJ.

Start saying really stupid stuff like bringing up your university scam and make racist statements about the judge. Check.

Interesting theory, but better placed in the Conspiracy Forum. So far, the bogus Trump University lawsuit is the best the MSM has come up with. As usual, Trump has turned the tables on them by making it an immigration issue. Far more voters will be turned off by the violent anti-Trump protesters than by his brash rhetoric.

I would welcome such a move, but it feels like a fool's hope. Sadly.

It's All Mud From Here

Interesting theory, but better placed in the Conspiracy Forum. So far, the bogus Trump University lawsuit is the best the MSM has come up with. As usual, Trump has turned the tables on them by making it an immigration issue. Far more voters will be turned off by the violent anti-Trump protesters than by his brash rhetoric.
Trump bringing up his own scandals and then making racist statements shows either I'm right or he is a total immoral idiot. Take your pick.

Forum List

Back