I don't give two shits about Hillary breaking some glass ceiling. I simply couldn't care less.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Male/female is just not an important metric to me. You're either capable to do a job or you're not. But based on democratic shallowness I expect their next "new" presidential candidate in the next cycle to be a Latino. They've determined that the office they are running for is not a serious job so searching for a candidate based first on color & sex is completely appropriate to them.

Oh man…you are too much.

HRC has the best resume of anyone to seek the job of POTUS since Bush 41.
IKR? Her foreign policy failures and corrupt nature exceeds any other qualifications one might have.

Male/female is just not an important metric to me.
Not important to me either... well, except, if it's a super hot female, in which case I'll definitely vote for her since that'll make those press conferences and the speechifying worth watching. :)

Kate Upton/2016 "Make America HOT Again!"
kate-upton-bikini-03272015.jpg

Oh man…you are too much.

You're delusional.. she's a fucking zilch with a track record of lies and failure. But in your topsy turvy world, that's success. You need to have your head examined.

Oh man…you are too much.

Hmm, let's see. Her accomplishments as first lady were:
Failed health care task force caught in secret meetings
Travel office firing scandal
Stole hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of furniture and stuff from White House

As Senator she:
Voted for Iraq War
?

As Sec State she:
Sold favorable decisions in return for million dollar contributions to the Clinton Fund

Quite a resume. She's avoided jail time for 30 years. I guess that's something.

Stole hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of furniture and stuff from White House

As Senator she:
Voted for Iraq War
?

As Sec State she:
Sold favorable decisions in return for million dollar contributions to the Clinton Fund

^ that

NO resume is better than HER resume :laugh:

Nonsense anyhow.

She's nothing but another crooked lawyer if her husband wasn't the President.

She got there the good old fashioned way- on her back....

Male/female is just not an important metric to me. You're either capable to do a job or you're not. But based on democratic shallowness I expect their next "new" presidential candidate in the next cycle to be a Latino. They've determined that the office they are running for is not a serious job so searching for a candidate based first on color & sex is completely appropriate to them.
Of course it means nothing to you. You're a Grampa, not a Grandma. It's pretty cool. Too bad it's Hillary, though.

Oh man…you are too much.

You're delusional.. she's a fucking zilch with a track record of lies and failure. But in your topsy turvy world, that's success. You need to have your head examined.

8 years as FLOTUS
2 Time Senator from NY
4 Years as SoS
Grammy Winner
Consistently voted the most/one of the most admired persons in the US/World

Congratulations on not using profanity…I know that was hard for you.

Oh man…you are too much.

As Senator she:
Voted for Iraq War
?

As Sec State she:

If only real life were as vivid as your fantasies. Enjoy having Drumpf as your candidate….you two deserve each other.

Oh man…you are too much.

list her NOTABLE accomplishments. I'll wait (Holding titles is not an accomplishment candyEstablishmentdrone)

8 years as FLOTUS
2 Time Senator from NY
4 Years as SoS
Grammy Winner
Consistently voted the most/one of the most admired persons in the US/World

As Senator she:
Voted for Iraq War
?

As Sec State she:

^ that

NO resume is better than HER resume :laugh:

Well, the American voters have a choice between Hillary who is intelligent, engaged, qualified, and ready and your messiah Drumpf who is none of the above.

We’ll see who they choose.

Forum List

Back