Now the Left is trying to force that Baker to make a transgender cake.

I said I'm trying to understand.........he claims it's his Christian beliefs but to me you do not get someone to see your point of view by turning them away.

Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.”

John 13:35
Anyone can spin scripture to defend their POV....It's the cynical fiend who uses it to compel otherwise peaceful, non-aggressors to do their bidding by force.

Why don’t negroes just go to their own kind

bad analogy Dont compare Race or ethnicity to a lifestyle. Personally, I would bake the cake because I don't care but I respect that some religious people have feelings... and even if I dont understand it I need to respect it. It would be different if the Baker was forcing his belief on someone else, but he's not. He's asking to be left alone.

Anyone can spin scripture to defend their POV....It's the cynical fiend who uses it to compel otherwise peaceful, non-aggressors to do their bidding by force.

I'm not sure where I suggested force be used on anyone so if you would address what I said, that would be great.

I've noticed a lot of crickets about my forecast wherein we force left-wing portrait artists to paint a heroic portrait of TRUMP!, or force a house painter to paint TRUMP!'s house if he hates the guy. That's where we're headed.
A more apt analogy would be to force him to paint an "I love Trump" sign.

People should start targeting gay bakers in the same way by demanding they bake a "God hates fags" cake. This harassment of Christians would end fast if people started suing gay bakers who refused.

I said I'm trying to understand.........he claims it's his Christian beliefs but to me you do not get someone to see your point of view by turning them away.

The Baker may be wrong, but thats ok. Anywhere you go there will be someone who has a hang up for some reason... so you move on. You should have learned this by middle school.

The Baker may be wrong, but thats ok. Anywhere you go there will be someone who has a hang up for some reason... so you move on. You should have learned this by middle school.

Sorry, again something I never said.

A more apt analogy would be to force him to paint an "I love Trump" sign.

People should start targeting gay bakers in the same way by demanding they bake a "God hates fags" cake. This harassment of Christians would end fast if people started suing gay bakers who refused.
Artists, and I include cake decorators in that, do not like being forced to produce art they hate. I don't think those now gleefully jumping on this baker would be quite so gleeful if they really got what they claim to want, which is no one who owns a business can refuse customers for reasons of conscience.

But that is the reason the baker uses. But no, you are not just a Christian while in church.
The reason the baker is using this time is that he no longer bakes specialty cakes of any kind for any one. Last time he had a religious objection. It went to the Supreme Court who ruled in his favor. He has a right to say no.

Hey Snowflake, stop whining and bake the fucking cake
All that has to happen is allow the proprietors to carry a handgun or rapid firing rifle to shoot people who mess with them. Anyone in their property or outside on the pavement or street protesting/rioting/insurrectioning is open season. You want to speak Jesus biblical the Old Testament then this will be it.

Artists, and I include cake decorators in that, do not like being forced to produce art they hate. I don't think those now gleefully jumping on this baker would be quite so gleeful if they really got what they claim to want, which is no one who owns a business can refuse customers for reasons of conscience.
The basic notion that anyone must justify refusing to serve another is insane. From a legal standpoint, their reasons for refusing should be entirely irrelevant.

It's a fucking cake....
CPISFvTUAAAKnp4

if someone doesn’t want to make you a cake, they don’t want to make you a cake. Who cares why? go ask someone else to make you one or learn to bake yourself

Forum List

Back