Now the Canadian Ayatollah is calling me and Bob Knight evil

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
WHOA!! i wonder if he wants to exterminate us, afterall thats what you are supposed to do with evil, right? I think even the cruz supporters on here have to agree cruz is a dangerous lunatic. Mr cruz, if you want to be an Ayatollah and exterminate evil then get your rotten ass to Iran.

WHOA!! i wonder if he wants to exterminate us, afterall thats what you are supposed to do with evil, right? I think even the cruz supporters on here have to agree cruz is a dangerous lunatic. Mr cruz, if you want to be an Ayatollah and exterminate evil then get your rotten ass to Iran.
he was great last night on fox. what an articulate guy, he's like America's coach.
Make Iran Great Again, that's obama.

Last edited:
Knight was fantastic and his endorsement was huge in Indiana. Its time we all agree cruz is a pig who now sees his opposition as evil. that is one dangerous POS. I never thought anyone on here that supported the cruz establishment was evil, just stupid.

Knight was fantastic and his endorsement was huge in Indiana. Its time we all agree cruz is a pig who now sees his opposition as evil. that is one dangerous POS. I never thought anyone on here that supported the cruz establishment was evil, just stupid.
I don't really know much about him because i signed on with Trump so early. It's a rough arena. i was at Cpac and he (cruz) owned it, had a great following, Trump would have been met with some hostility, i talked to a woman who was belittled because she was wearing a Trump shirt. for what it's worth, that was light years ago in politics, it's gotten ugly, but the silver lining is always that when the primary is over, everyone will be friends again.

believe me Rubio is already looking at governor, then another run, when he does, he's got my vote. after two terms of Trump Camelot of course. the libs aren't going to like it, but they've had their time, time to try something new. i will say that in light of last night's event, obama is just as good at stand up comedy as he is at being president.:cool: sooo long cool hand luke...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back