Government employees are first to resist and reject new government proposal

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
I think it speaks volumes that law enforcement at all levels (federal, state, and local) are adamant that they do not want to be the first to move to the "smart guns" because they know that it is unreliable and will end with their death. Well, leadership is by example. If it's not good enough for the representative of the people, it sure as hell isn't good enough for the people.

Police Reject Being ‘Guinea Pigs’ in Obama’s Smart Gun Push

This video is a must see. It really covers the issue well and proves that the other side simply doesn't know what they are talking about when it comes to firearms (or, if they do, that they are lying).

And what of people who want them? Like the NRA you say hell no.

InfoWars full of Inuendo and invalid conclusions
Every article is full of incorrect argument of logic and rhetoric resulting in a lack of validity.
More generally, a basic lack of soundness. Explanations often lead to regressive middle-men without actually explaining the real nature of a function or a process. Instead, explain the concept in terms of the concept itself, without first defining or explaining the original concept. Explaining thought as something produced by a little thinker, a sort of homunculus inside the head, merely explains it as another kind of thinking.
Also many Inflations of conflict – The experts of a field of knowledge disagree on a certain point, so the scholars must know nothing, and therefore the legitimacy of their entire field is put to question.
Many forms of incomplete comparison – in which insufficient information is provided to make a complete comparison.
Also inconsistent comparisons where different methods of comparison are used, leaving one with a false impression of the whole comparison.

InfoWars full of Inuendo and invalid conclusions
Every article is full of incorrect argument of logic and rhetoric resulting in a lack of validity.
More generally, a basic lack of soundness. Explanations often lead to regressive middle-men without actually explaining the real nature of a function or a process. Instead, explain the concept in terms of the concept itself, without first defining or explaining the original concept. Explaining thought as something produced by a little thinker, a sort of homunculus inside the head, merely explains it as another kind of thinking.
Also many Inflations of conflict – The experts of a field of knowledge disagree on a certain point, so the scholars must know nothing, and therefore the legitimacy of their entire field is put to question.
Many forms of incomplete comparison – in which insufficient information is provided to make a complete comparison.
Also inconsistent comparisons where different methods of comparison are used, leaving one with a false impression of the whole comparison.
They want to handicap the victim to give the assailant a better chance of survival.

I remember being a guinea pig for the H1-N1 vaccine. Hell, my grandfather was a guinea pig for racial integration in the Military. Tell those pussies to suck it up and drive on.

I could care less if someone wants them. You're under the impression I would stop them? Sorry, you're wrong. If a person wants a smart-gun, I support their right to have one 100%. I support anything that is Constitutional.

if anyone should be FORCED to use them it should be government employees !! Just a comment .

I could care less if someone wants them. You're under the impression I would stop them? Sorry, you're wrong. If a person wants a smart-gun, I support their right to have one 100%. I support anything that is Constitutional.
Great, and firearm regulation is constitutional. We're off and running.

Forum List

Back