Now that trump has admitted he knew nothing about the Stormy pay out...

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Her attorney will have him deposed. If the client knows nothing about a legal agreement, then there is no agreement.

Stormy's attorney will now force trump to sit down to a deposition. If he lies under oath he has perjured himself. This could take trump and even Cohen down.

Amazing! We are seeing Clinton Impeachment all over again.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
One of our resident Trumptards attempted to explain to me that Trump has an "agency relationship" with Cohen such as might exist between an actor and their agency.

Therefore, Cohen was free to draw up agreements on Trump's behalf and without his knowledge.

Attorney's are "agencies" now - Lol - NOT

Well, if Trump didn't know about it, or sign it, there was never a deal between Ms. Daniels and Trump, so she should be free to talk about whatever.

Well, if Trump didn't know about it, or sign it, there was never a deal between Ms. Daniels and Trump, so she should be free to talk about whatever.

Let me explain. Cohen has slandered Daniels on numerous occasions. Daniel's attorney will insist that both Cohen and trump sit for a deposition. trump will be asked under oath if the affair is true. If he denies it, and Daniels has proof that he lied, he has committed perjury.....just like Clinton did. Now that the client says he was not aware of the contract...there is no contract....and there is no arbitration as outlined in the contract.

That is why trump's attorneys are so desperate to keep him out of a deposition. I am sure his lawyers....the one's who he can hire....have told him not to comment on the Daniels issue. He did not listen. He is an IDIOT!

Mueller must be drooling thinking about trump under oath...

So please refresh my memory. Why is this an issue? What actual laws did Trump break? He was not a sitting president when it happened, as far as I know, campaign money wasn't used for the payoff, and it was trumps attorney who made the payment without trumps knowledge.

Is there something I'm not seeing here? If there is, please enlighten me. Am I misinformed?

One of our resident Trumptards attempted to explain to me that Trump has an "agency relationship" with Cohen such as might exist between an actor and their agency.

Therefore, Cohen was free to draw up agreements on Trump's behalf and without his knowledge.

Lawyers cannot act on behalf of their client without their consent, and an ethical lawyer will get it in writing. If Trump is telling the truth, then Cohen could be disbarred by the NY Bar whether Trump likes it or not

Her attorney will have him deposed. If the client knows nothing about a legal agreement, then there is no agreement.

Stormy's attorney will now force trump to sit down to a deposition. If he lies under oath he has perjured himself. This could take trump and even Cohen down.

Amazing! We are seeing Clinton Impeachment all over again.
Ahh.... I see you’re still digging for a tidbit of hope. :)

Have you considered a hobby that involves meeting people and getting some exercise?

So please refresh my memory. Why is this an issue? What actual laws did Trump break? He was not a sitting president when it happened, as far as I know, campaign money wasn't used for the payoff, and it was trumps attorney who made the payment without trumps knowledge.

Is there something I'm not seeing here? If there is, please enlighten me. Am I misinformed?
Bill Clinton didn’t break any laws with Monica L, either. It’s about lying, bribery and a possible infringement of campaign finance laws.

Have you heard of something called "Power of Attorney?"

You are very confused and probably ignorant. Cohen is trumps attorney. This has nothing to do with "power of attorney." POA is only issued when the clients in incompetent or incompassitated. While trump is clueless...he is not incompassitated.

Nice try....

If there had been one, Cohen would have provided it and flashed it in Avenatti’s face. Besides, Trump would never give anyone control like that. He can’t even keep a security adviser for very long in case that has escaped you, too

Bill Clinton didn’t break any laws with Monica L, either. It’s about lying, bribery and a possible infringement of campaign finance laws.
Right, that's what I'm getting at, what campaign finance laws? He didn't use campaign money, and as far as were aware, he, himself, never made the payment.

Sure, it looks fishy, and I'm sure we can all agree that he knew, but it's not what you know, it's what you can prove.

Also, Clinton did break laws. For one, he had sexual encounters in the people's house, inside the oval office. I'm sure there is a myriad of ethics laws he broke. Also, there are the sexual misconduct and sexual harassment laws he broke.

You are very confused and probably ignorant. Cohen is trumps attorney. This has nothing to do with "power of attorney." POA is only issued when the clients in incompetent or incompassitated. While trump is clueless...he is not incompassitated.

Nice try....

PoA’s are created for all kinds of reasons but it’s absurd to think that Trump would give anyone a PoA. Maybe Ivanka.

Right, that's what I'm getting at, what campaign finance laws? He didn't use campaign money, and as far as were aware, he, himself, never made the payment.

Sure, it looks fishy, and I'm sure we can all agree that he knew, but it's not what you know, it's what you can prove.

Also, Clinton did break laws. For one, he had sexual encounters in the people's house, inside the oval office. I'm sure there is a myriad of ethics laws he broke. Also, there are the sexual misconduct and sexual harassment laws he broke.

Sorry, wrong. Clinton lied under oath. That’s what they got him on. There is no such law about who can have sex in the oval office. I suggest you do a little research.

The violation of campaign Finance laws is something down the road now that Trump has stepped in it by saying he had no knowledge of the agreement and pay off, opening up a whole new phase, exactly what Avenatti wanted him to do.

Lawyers cannot act on behalf of their client without their consent, and an ethical lawyer will get it in writing. If Trump is telling the truth, then Cohen could be disbarred by the NY Bar whether Trump likes it or not

Precisely my point - the propagator of this spectacular reach didn't bother getting back to me. :redface:

If I were Stormy and Mr Avenatti, I'd be confident enough at this point to let whatever she's got fly!

Sorry, wrong. Clinton lied under oath. That’s what they got him on. There is no such law about who can have sex in the oval office. I suggest you do a little research.

The violation of campaign Finance laws is something down the road now that Trump has stepped in it by saying he had no knowledge of the agreement and pay off, opening up a whole new phase, exactly what Avenatti wanted him to do.

And no one has brought charges against Clinton for sexual misconduct with Lewinsky, either.

Forum List

Back